Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planet Poppy3

10 YEARS LATER

Keepin' in light 'til Underverse Comes -

5-27-2014 Poppy3 THE MONTH OF JUNE IS A DEADLINE MEANING THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING COMPLETE PRIOR TO THE RELEASE DATE. THIS IS FACT! IT IS OBVIOUS TO GET THERE THEY WILL HAVE A RV PRIOR TO THESE DATES. …MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH. I STATED THEY WERE IN AGREEMENT TO WAIT TILL THEY KNEW FOR SURE WHO THEY WILL BE DEALING WITH AT THE CBI AND PRIME MINISTER POSITION AND THEY ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME.

Yes... and my first question is, exactly how many times has this Poppy3 said the RV was going to happen previously?... and if Poppy3 had called it before and knew that it was "a fact" that the RV was going to happen this June and that there was a "deadline" then why all the calling it all over the place before?

If this is the same poppy from DR then we need no further explanations and you can void my questions, however, if it is not then I would still like to be more informed so, please do give the answers if you can.

Also, what kind of "contacts in Washington" are we talking about? I mean most gurus say they have contacts somewhere but, who knows? They may consider their crazy uncle who spends all his time up in the attic listening to white noise their "contact". I think that the intel they give and swear by gives us a more accurate indication that maybe those "contacts" are more like contactees  lol. Not that there aren't some pretty credible people who do give genuine information, but that is rare so, this is my reason for digging a little on this one.

I wonder if it ever occurred to these people that there will be no pre released information on WHEN the RV is going to take place or at what RATE it will be? Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if this were the case?

I DONT KNOW ABOUT JUNE, BUT JULY IS WHEN THE ISX SHOULD OPEN IN THE US

July 1st is the supposed set date. You would think they would go international and have a tradable currency BEFORE they went live on Nasdaq. Who knows with those people.

Yes... and my first question is, exactly how many times has this Poppy3 said the RV was going to happen previously?... and if Poppy3 had called it before and knew that it was "a fact" that the RV was going to happen this June and that there was a "deadline" then why all the calling it all over the place before?

If this is the same poppy from DR then we need no further explanations and you can void my questions, however, if it is not then I would still like to be more informed so, please do give the answers if you can.

Also, what kind of "contacts in Washington" are we talking about? I mean most gurus say they have contacts somewhere but, who knows? They may consider their crazy uncle who spends all his time up in the attic listening to white noise their "contact". I think that the intel they give and swear by gives us a more accurate indication that maybe those "contacts" are more like contactees  lol. Not that there aren't some pretty credible people who do give genuine information, but that is rare so, this is my reason for digging a little on this one.

I wonder if it ever occurred to these people that there will be no pre released information on WHEN the RV is going to take place or at what RATE it will be? Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if this were the case?

Although I agree with your conclusion, of them giving a predate or rate...I can't help but think that all this miss information all the time, would be their to make you think that nothing is true. their for making it impossible to predict a time and rate.... :eyebrows:

Edited by lost one

Yeah yeah bla bla - we heard this before - same old song from the GURU's - It's amazing to me how they are saying that Iraq have to have certain things done by certain dates....We all know that Iraq have their own time line of doing thing..... :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1