Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Iraq Going to be to slow to use their oil wealth?

zantac

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fracking-is-turning-the-us-into-a-bigger-oil-producer-than-saudi-arabia-9185133.html

As this seems to be the next big oil producing thing this century does anyone thing that Iraq may have dragged their heels to much to make the IQD worth what it should be, after all if the USA can stand on its own feet for oil/gas why should other countries not do the same.

Just maybe Iraq should take their head out of their asses before the world once again leaves them to get on with the stupid playground squabbles they like to have.

Just my opinion would also like to see yours, be kind & please play nice :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1

as much  as  I  would love  to  see  the  dinar  hit it`s  new value , { and  I hope  it is the  over 1 u.s. dollar  too  any thing higher  idea }   we  really do not  know  what  the  next  deal  that  is in the works  { really ---  look at  how  far they have come in the  oil  pipe lines ,  all though  turkey is  in the  mix  a lot  the  other lines  south ward  are  in some use  and I think western  lines  also ....  or  the foreign  companies  would  not  be  in the country  drilling  like  crazy ...}  I think  the foot  dragging  is  the  tribal  discontent ,  Sunni's ,  the  arab  tribe ,   the  kurds  ,  the sheia   ....  I  do  think  this is  tied with maliki and  his  goonies .... although ....  we   will not  see any  breaking  news   of  that  ,  when  the  new  government  gets  seated  , I think  a lot  will be revealed .....  the  debts from  the paris agreements are still in the back  ground,  the  budget ,  still  un finished ,    they were  full steam  ahead  months  before the  elections  were  going to start  the smart cards were  loaded ,  the  retirements  were getting  voted on  as  in  amounts ,   then  when the elections  got  closer it  just  stopped !   { maliki  was  busy  making  a bigger mess   with his  bunch of cronies  }  a few  days away from  middle of the year ,  I do not  see any thing  moving fast  , until the first  of  2015  ,   then  the government  will restart  the old  progress ,  and  new-- news  reports  will start  coming  out again  with  zero`s  and   dinar  in baskets  ...  under a  new prime  minister   they  might  be  able  to  hold  more  worth ....   just  my  thinking      

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

jeepguy, I am afraid I agree.  It's logic.   They will have a new government and new ideas and they have a lot of unfinished business that was hindered by the PM and goons.  It will take some time to put the government together and work together, or not.  Time will tell. 

as much  as  I  would love  to  see  the  dinar  hit it`s  new value , { and  I hope  it is the  over 1 u.s. dollar  too  any thing higher  idea }   we  really do not  know  what  the  next  deal  that  is in the works  { really ---  look at  how  far they have come in the  oil  pipe lines ,  all though  turkey is  in the  mix  a lot  the  other lines  south ward  are  in some use  and I think western  lines  also ....  or  the foreign  companies  would  not  be  in the country  drilling  like  crazy ...}  I think  the foot  dragging  is  the  tribal  discontent ,  Sunni's ,  the  arab  tribe ,   the  kurds  ,  the sheia   ....  I  do  think  this is  tied with maliki and  his  goonies .... although ....  we   will not  see any  breaking  news   of  that  ,  when  the  new  government  gets  seated  , I think  a lot  will be revealed .....  the  debts from  the paris agreements are still in the back  ground,  the  budget ,  still  un finished ,    they were  full steam  ahead  months  before the  elections  were  going to start  the smart cards were  loaded ,  the  retirements  were getting  voted on  as  in  amounts ,   then  when the elections  got  closer it  just  stopped !   { maliki  was  busy  making  a bigger mess   with his  bunch of cronies  }  a few  days away from  middle of the year ,  I do not  see any thing  moving fast  , until the first  of  2015  ,   then  the government  will restart  the old  progress ,  and  new-- news  reports  will start  coming  out again  with  zero`s  and   dinar  in baskets  ...  under a  new prime  minister   they  might  be  able  to  hold  more  worth ....   just  my  thinking      

Well buddy, you make a very good point. You've come a long way in your thinking my friend. Kudos.

RSS

Edited by rsskelton