Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is going down as we speak. Unofficial rumor.

Luigi1

Wow 10 years in an investment that has made no profit........

that's wild man

If the wildeman has been in this for ten years, I believe that he IS  one of the few that has made a little profit.... from what I understand, the early "investors" bought their Dinar at around $650 per million.... or have I been misled? (I guess that being misled is not a rare thing around here, huh)

If the wildeman has been in this for ten years, I believe that he IS  one of the few that has made a little profit.... from what I understand, the early "investors" bought their Dinar at around $650 per million.... or have I been misled? (I guess that being misled is not a rare thing around here, huh)

Sorry must have missed his enthusiam in the profits he's accumulated with the "10 years and waiting" statement.........

• Upvote 2

from another source...

05-23-2014-Guru TerryK-When are they saying this is happening...Finally...Maybe tonight...Get your bags ready.

05-23-2014-Guru MarkZ-Okie looks to be close or within a few days...May 25th.

Treat this as an unofficial rumor. TerryK under gag orders.Are your bags packed?

Same old same old terrryk ,gag orders computer glitches etc ,maybe tonight maybe tomorrow maybe not , still always have this site to look on for my daily amusement ,thanks luigi enjoy what you bring over

And dont take it to heart as some seem to

WOW. Just in time for another round of Friday BS. Still hope'n  one of ya will be right...10yrs and waiting.

That's Dinarland. Ordeals and joys.....(99.99% ordeal, trouble & strife)... As the old saying goes... " We wanted the bike.. Now we have to pedal on it"

Wow 10 years in an investment that has made no profit........

that's wild man

Masochistic... But such is life ( only at times, hopefully)

He Had Attended Umbertino's Financial Seminar 'This Is Our Decade - Or Maybe The Next One' ! :o

:D :D :D

I don't like to admit you got that one right...Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

"Gag order" is just a term to wind you up and make you think they know something big, but I'm sure you knew that already.

Been seeing that every other month or so for YEARS.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1