Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...RV goes public.

Luigi1

Really? and how is that exactly?

Obama has NOTHING to do with the Central Bank Of Iraq as far as I know which means he has no control over anything to do with the revaluation of the dinar... Hell, he doesn't even have control over what he does with the U.S. so what makes anyone even consider this?

I think the "gurus" have really overdone the whole "Obama signed off on the RV " thing. We have heard this one a hundred times and we still don't believe it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from other sources....

05-21-2014-Guru John MacHaffie-Just a few minutes ago....Obama signed off on the public RV.

05-21-2014-Guru TerryK-We may see this no later than tonight.

our you for real---quit posting this crap from other people--sit back and wait for it--no matter who says its looking good or whe looking good is totally wrong---i will bet my farm on it and sign the deed over to anyone--when  and if the time is right to raise the value it will happen--id tell you more but im not about to wright a page on the true details---

• Upvote 1

from other sources....

05-21-2014-Guru John MacHaffie-Just a few minutes ago....Obama signed off on the public RV.

Obama signed off

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

That is so funny when I see that

Ah ha ha ha ha ga ga goo goo

That kills me

Obama is the USA president

Not Iraqs president

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha chew

One self-appointed guru suggests that Obama signed the public RV as a rumor, with no material evidence of anything happening, and  before you know it, 15 other sites are re-posting it as if it were credible intel.  No sources, no evidence......more of the same....and around and around it goes.    

Edited by Captjohn

I kinda liked the experiment when someone posted on a detached site "IT RV'd" and it went viral without any proof,

and then the owner of the site busted everyone on running with the lie.

What a burn that was!

Guru John Mac Haffie is a no nonsense Guru.

Obama was delaying the GCR till mid term elections to influence the outcome.

He is in trouble with all the scandals and must go to damage control.

The sign off on the GCR will help restore confidence in the Administratio

Are you kidding....it would take way more than that to restore the slightest bit of confidence in the circus he calls an administration!

Y'all, to be fair.... this is the Rumors section, and Luigi is posting rumors heard or read from dinar gurus.

We don't need to shoot  :cowboy2: the messenger!   Accurate or not, it's good to know what's being said out there. 

Otherwise we can always just stick to the News section......  ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just chalk it up as some additional silliness and lies that are being spread all over the internet by knuckleheads. Hold tight and don't let them get to you with their reprints on this site. Can you imagine the people that are reading those Guru sites as if there for real? Can you even imagine the roller coaster of lies they listen to everyday?

The Gurus are probably living in their parents basements at age 50 watching T.V. all day while they collect their Obama bucks talking on their Obama phones. :)

This thing will pop when it pops and nobody really knows. Let's hope it's closer to sooner than later and at a rate that will make a difference to our bank accounts. If not it's been fun meeting you all.

Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama doesn't work here either. He is too busy trying to control all of us and having fun with strangers.

stealth, there is some talk of Iraq doing the RV on July 1st as it is the first day of their new financial year. Adam even once said it made sense for them to do it then.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see. So many reasonable guesses are made that who among us really has a clue?

from other sources....

from other sources....

05-22-2014 - TerryK - I've been lying that last 10 years. Do not believe anything I post again.

05-22-2014 - TerryK - I've been lying that last 10 years. Do not believe anything I post again.

That's the most truthful comment on here today. I cant believe anyone has the b@lls to bring a "post" from TerryK at all. That person's only "intel" has been telling people "today is THE day" for about three years now. I get more "intel" from my dachshund.

• Upvote 1

Another John Madhaffie rumor posted today. Putting it here because that name was on the first post of this thread.

WHY OH WHY does recraps post this?

JACK LEW HAS BEEN SENT OUT TO PASTURE AND AWAITING HIS ARREST PICKUP.

--------Gimme a break!!

This would be international news at THIS VERY MOMENT if it were true, and there would be NO WAITING.

NO WAITING ON REGISTER 5.

It just shows you this person's info cannot be trusted, and I'm tired of people using the word RUMOR to cover their butts.

Posting crap like this just makes people ANGRY because it's such a blatant lie.

Just as a reminder to the newbies, nothing has "gone public" unless YOU are able to verify it on the spot!!
Can you see a changed rate somewhere?

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from other sources....

If O and that's a big IF has any control over this RV there is no way he will allow it to happen on his watch. There is not a chance that the liberal progressives want Iraq to look like a sucess. My personal feelings is that he has no control over this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some people have too much time on their hands

If O and that's a big IF has any control over this RV there is no way he will allow it to happen on his watch. There is not a chance that the liberal progressives want Iraq to look like a sucess. My personal feelings is that he has no control over this.

I do not believe we are involved...but why would progressives or anyone not want Iraq to succeed? This comment is just repurposed rhetoric based on political divisiveness versus fact. I think the progressives support a free Iraq far more than the tea party who would see the entire country in endless political lock down to control the oil. Sorry but these comments need to be backed up - for right left and center. Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from other sources....

And why does Obama or the USA have anything to do with another country revalue of their currency? Sorry but I am calling BS on this one! :(

• Upvote 1

And why does Obama or the USA have anything to do with another country revalue of their currency? Sorry but I am calling BS on this one! :(

Because Iraq is America's b____ right now and America has control over Iraq's oil revenues, and will until that Executive Order declaring

Iraq's state of emergency is lifted. Iraq has bombings a couple of times a month and Fallujah is controlled by extremists and NOT

the government of Iraq. So basically until Iraq gets its country under control, we're waiting.

Ever notice no one screwed around on Saddam's watch?

Because he would arrest and torture them faster than a camel's flea jumped on you!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4