Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Legal Committee: 2014 will be no budget

yota691

20-05-2014 10:02 PM

Fallujah News / Baghdad ... A member of the legal committee in the House of Representatives Hassoun Fatlawi that the Iraqi constitution select age Parliament four years and so the old ends in the 14th of next June and can not in any way be extended even for one hour, likely to be the current year without budget. 
added Fatlawi that the parliament would leave the budget law to the new session and there is no sign of approval and will leave intact if any law, pointing out that even the new parliament will not be able to pass the budget for the difficulty of the situation and the difficulty of the first session and choose the speaker and his deputies and selecting a president all of these things You need months and so we've come to the end of the year, likely to be in 2014 without a budget.

Pppfffftt. Bunch of jarheads!

Ummmmm, maybe your use of the word jarhead is due to a lack of education about the US military. I served this country as a 'Jarhead' USMC. I will assume you had a lapse of judgement or something we refer to as a brain fart. But I am not going to give you a neg, because many Marines fought and sacrificed to protect you 1st amendment. Semper Fi!

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 10

Ummmmm, maybe your use of the word jarhead is due to a lack of education about the US military. I served this country as a 'Jarhead' USMC. I will assume you had a lapse of judgement or something we refer to as a brain fart. But I am not going to give you a neg, because many Marines fought and sacrificed to protect you 1st amendment. Semper Fi!

Nope I didnt know that idplzr. Thank you for your service to this country. :)

• Upvote 2

idptzr, thank you for your service and for protecting our country. I am glad you answered this. I'm sure it was an unintentional error, but I might have handled it with far less finesse. My children's dad, my first husband, was in the Marine Corps in the 50's, and I've noticed that there is always just something special about a United States Marine . . .  I think it's just how they stand out in a crowd,  a little taller somehow,  just a "head and shoulders" thing.  :)

Pppfffftt. Bunch of jarheads!

They don't even deserve that title. 

I think it's great.  Heck, let them see the open budget maliki never opens and never settles.  There's plenty of money in it.  Unless, he has spent it all on all the votes he paid for and the guys he has trying to nominate him again.  It had to have cost a pretty penny.  :)

Semper Fi my friend. As a VietNam vet I can attest to the value of ANY Marine. I did 3 tours there, many of them in conjunction with the USMC. Also 4 years in Iraq as a civilian at a Marine Sir Station there. One Marine having your back is better than the entirety of all the other branches combined. Yup, I am a little prejudiced towards the "jarheads" Thanks for your service, welcome home and keep yur powder dry troop. Semper Fi.

Semper Fi my friend. As a VietNam vet I can attest to the value of ANY Marine. I did 3 tours there, many of them in conjunction with the USMC. Also 4 years in Iraq as a civilian at a Marine Sir Station there. One Marine having your back is better than the entirety of all the other branches combined. Yup, I am a little prejudiced towards the "jarheads" Thanks for your service, welcome home and keep yur powder dry troop. Semper Fi.

That's Marine "AIR" Station at Al Asad, Iraq.