Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Orders not filled

shadowm35

I ordered dong from them 11 days ago and still haven't gotten it yet. I have been told that they lost my order twice.

I ordered dong early last week and received it today (two days later than confirmation) via UPS.

I have never had a problem when ordering from Ali, maybe I'm a lucky one...it has always arrived by 9am the next day. Although there was a rash of "hot intel" over the last few weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if they simply ran out of product and were to ashamed to admit it.

Why are you buying DINAR and Dong ? Did someone lead you to believe this is a good investment ? Where did you learn about buying DINAR and Dong ?

Did a licensed investment advisor recommend buying DINAR and DONG or are you just making a decision from being on this web site ?

The reason I ask is I can't find one reputable firm that recommends either curency as a sound, logical and wise investment.

However..People with screen names who are anonomous like MEDIC,BREITLING,GANKANS,ENORRSTE,dont promote other sites,FRANK26 all do a fine job job of convincing readers that these currencies are a smart investment. Who do you take your advice from ?

Maybe it is the "hot news" from the rumors site that convinced you to be a brilliant and creative investor because Chase bank screen shots for RV rates above 3.00 for DINAR have been tested ? Boots on the ground reports saying locals are talking about an RV "soon". Couls it be the sharp analysis and hot insider intel from GANKANS ?

So many choices....so little time left to buy these treasures. lol

Please get a shovel... Go in your yard... Dig a big whole... Jump in... And try to burry yourself... Let me know how that works out... You big pile of Doom & Gloom :P

• Upvote 3

Why are you buying DINAR and Dong ? Did someone lead you to believe this is a good investment ? Where did you learn about buying DINAR and Dong ?

Did a licensed investment advisor recommend buying DINAR and DONG or are you just making a decision from being on this web site ?

The reason I ask is I can't find one reputable firm that recommends either curency as a sound, logical and wise investment.

However..People with screen names who are anonomous like MEDIC,BREITLING,GANKANS,ENORRSTE,dont promote other sites,FRANK26 all do a fine job job of convincing readers that these currencies are a smart investment. Who do you take your advice from ?

Maybe it is the "hot news" from the rumors site that convinced you to be a brilliant and creative investor because Chase bank screen shots for RV rates above 3.00 for DINAR have been tested ? Boots on the ground reports saying locals are talking about an RV "soon". Couls it be the sharp analysis and hot insider intel from GANKANS ?

So CaptainConrad, Are you then saying you don't have dinar yourself?? ;) Did someone lead you to believe this is a good investment? Did a licensed investment advisor recommend buying DINAR and DONG ?? I think we all know this is a speculative venture. How can you berate other people for having dinar when I am assuming you own some also or why would you be on this site.

If your going to buy Dinar or Dong, buy through the treasury dept not Ali, that will stop these outrageous pumper stories and cut off their commissions. I tend to agree with the captain on this one, people complain about the pumpers and hate them, then turn around and buy from the very source that keeps this vicious cycle going. It doesn't make sense to me.

Mongo I would prefer not to use the dealers also, so, what is the link to the Treasury Dept. or where do I go to buy them. I know banks sell them but they seem to charge more. Thanks

• Upvote 2

All of the people you cite above do not purport to serve as "investment advisors" and are probably not licensed to do so to begin with. Owing to the nature of risk, it is unlikely that an investment advisor would recommend anything but a safe investment in a blue chip stock for instance. The likelihood is not great that an investment advisor would spend time considering the IQD unless paid to research the issue instead of offering an uneducated opinion that might lead to lost profits. If something goes wrong with the investment and a positive recommendation, ultimately there may a financial and or professional liability for such investment managers.

• Upvote 1

I ordered from Dinar Trade and I got my order in 24hrs. Actually this is my third or and my mom mom order from them three times 2 of the times it came in 24 hours the third time it took 4 days because it was ordered late Friday. They've been great

So CaptainConrad, Are you then saying you don't have dinar yourself?? wink.gif Did someone lead you to believe this is a good investment? Did a licensed investment advisor recommend buying DINAR and DONG ?? I think we all know this is a speculative venture. How can you berate other people for having dinar when I am assuming you own some also or why would you be on this site.

Mongo I would prefer not to use the dealers also, so, what is the link to the Treasury Dept. or where do I go to buy them. I know banks sell them but they seem to charge more. Thanks

GID Associats is the place

Well I buy my dong and dinar from capital one. And dong is taking about 10 days to recieve. However I ordered dinar yesterday and they already have it for me to pick up. Quit using the pumpers. And use your local bank at least that is insured

• Upvote 1

Probably an issue with an increase in orders when it was "reported" that the rv was going to happen 11am the other day. We ordered 10,000,000 dinar on that news....which we subsequently canceled when no rv happened. I assume quite a few people out there did the same thing. The rumors have been hot for a couple weeks now, so it would not surprise me a bit if they were inundated with orders as a result...and consequently are screwing up fulfillment etc.

Who knows.

Captain Conrad,

No disrespect intended here, but there are folks that have lost millions listening to licensed investment advisors. While the Dinar and the Dong may be a long shot, it is certainly not any higher risk than the stock market. At this point we do know that the Dinar has some value as does the Dong. All those other guys you mentioned up there, well some of them just like to hear themselves talk, with the exception of Frank who I believe does try and do what is right.

Brilliant point Barbann! Ty, I agree

• Upvote 1

I just spoke with Andrew at DinarTrade regarding the shipment delays and their policy on not providing COD shipments to some:

1. they were behind in shipments of dinars but are caught up now. Reason: the high number of VND orders last week, and delays in getting incoming shipments of that currency. So, higher volume of business at DT.

2. policy on rejecting an order: if someone has placed a COD order in the past and the buyer rejected shipment upon delivery then that person is on a Pay-up-front LIST ... and they will not ship COD. They have found that many think it will RV, order dinars, and if it doesn't by time they receive the order, buyer rejects delivery. OR ... someone just doesn't have the money when it arrives and rejects shipment. Either say, DT has spent lots of money sending the shipment out. Those folks can still order from DinarTrade, but they are on a Pay-First basis only.

Instead of making assumptions and spreading rumors regarding why DinarTrade has or has not done something, you can always phone them or email them. Their contact information is posted in upper right hand corner of their website. They are on California time. I have always found them to be very helpful. With the volume of business they transact, it is not surprising that mistakes do happen.

Also .. just some added info about commissions for sales and google ads:

Also, something else Andrew told me, upon my inquiry. Adam Montana and/or DinarVets do NOT get any commission from sales that originate from this site ... whether via a google ad or any other method. You as a purchaser, however, can get a discount on your purchase ... which is NOT shared in any way with dinar forum owners.... so, they give discount for anyone who places an order and says they are member of "XXXXX dinar forum/website ... it can be any of the dinar news sites. Does that encourage folks to refer to them, yes, of course, if they want to see someone else get a discount, but not because that person is getting paid to "pump" for their site ... just a courtesy that many businesses use. So, if you don't like any of the dinar traders, versus bank, etc., then do not use them. On the other hand, if you find them more convenient depending upon where you live, IF you ever buy anything again ... and I'm not suggesting anyone buy at all .. then at least get yourself a few dollars discount (because I know some will ask .... it is 10% discount ... so $10 off per million).

Something else you may not realize about the google ads (adsense) ads that are posted ... that is a business transaction between an advertiser and Google. When you select to place a google ad, it can be placed at a site you choose, or any sites that discusses a particular topic, so you are advertising before your "targeted audience." ... Same as when a site owner signs up to hosts ads for a per click payment to host site... that transaction is between the web owner and google .. and the "fee" is per click, whether anyone ever buys anything. These are all common practices by so many website owners ... just visit any site ... and pay attention to the ads that run there ... even with a gmail account .. notice that if your email topic will cause ads regarding that topic to run across top of email box. It's all common, ordinary business.

luckylucy

• Upvote 2

I recently purchased the Dong with Dinar Trade. First time ever using their services. Needless to say not too happy with the outcome. It took almost 2 weeks to receive the order. I received confirmation from UPS 3 times about the delivery but never got the order the next day. Would call D Trade each time and there would be some excuse as to the address. Don't think I will use their services again.

Thats because they really didnt expect that kind of response right away.They were not prepared.

I ordered a bunch for myself and my family members.They had alot of back orders going on.It took about a week but I did get it.

I figured they were overwelmed with orders,because I received a double order too.But I figured that was a blessing in disguise so I took it anyway.

Its all good

Be Positive

Captain, some of us keep up with other investments, and if you subscribe to the xe.com newsletter you might find that it mentions it in there that several asian currencies are going to be revalued. Not to mention the contracts that Viet Nam has signed with China for goods/manufacture. What other people do does not necessarily mean that they are "paying attention" to those that we know are full of BS with their rates and dates, it's amazing the negativity you have shown throughout this whole process. Your intelligence is lowered by your negativity towards others, in most peoples eyes it's a "mind your own business" and keep those comments to yourself. What other people do with their money is their business, if you have not purchased anything additional than that's on you. Some of us are capable of doing that and your negative commentary for doing so is inappropriate. I have 3 different portfolio's with various investments in the US and worldwide. You know what though, that's my business.

Keep positive.

Amen Brother

We all need to be positive

The power of positive thinking can work magic

• Upvote 2

We ordered the Dong last week and received them on Monday. We also received a shipment today that we did not order and returned them without payment. We called Ali and were told that they sent out many duplicate orders by mistake.

An article I received from the XE.com newsletter, I am searching for a previous one that I had which showed that contracts between China and Viet Nam will increase their economy as well as the value of their currency.

http://www.mataf.net/t/vietnam-dong-to-revalue-april-2010 An interesting take on Viet Nam.

Now this particular article shows the truth about what is going on between China and Viet Nam on the inside, I'm not saying that they're buddy/buddy, but for economic reasons have to work with each other in some areas to maintain the stability that they want to create with their country and currency.

I'm not pumping or trying to convince anyone what to do with their money, that's your business as I've stated before, but I trust my gut instincts and when I see trends developing that could induce profit, I move on them. So far I've been doing pretty good.

Thanks!

By the way, my VND just arrived via UPS. In the drawer it goes...lol ;)

Yea Chief check this out tooForeigners Net Buyers Of VND145.3 Billion Vietnam Shares Tuesday

May 5, 2010 · Posted in NEWS

HANOI (Dow Jones)–Foreign investors were net buyers of VND145.27 billion ($7.65 million) of Vietnamese stocks Thursday out of a total VND3.22 trillion traded, the Hochiminh Stock Exchange said.

Volume was 89.16 million shares traded, with foreigners accounting for 7.8% of that volume, the stock market operator said.

They were net buyers of 535,400 shares in Sudico, 358,050 shares in Vincom and 224,960 shares in Pha Lai Power.

Foreign investors were net buyers of VND2.265 trillion of Vietnamese stocks in April, compared with VND590 billion in March.

They bought a total of VND4.378 trillion in the first four months, compared with VND8.34 billion during the same period last year.

* China stresses development of partnership with Vietnam

May 5, 2010 · Posted in NEWS

English.news.cn 2010-04-23 17:57:56

BEIJING, April 23 (Xinhua) – China here on Thursday stressed the development of its comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership with Vietnam.

The China-Vietnam comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership has undergone stable development with great results and friendly cooperation in politics, economics, military affairs, security and culture, bringing tangible benefits to the people of the two countries, Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping said while meeting with Vietnamese Defense Minister Phung Quang Thanh Thursday.

This year marks the 60th anniversary of the establishment of China-Vietnam diplomatic ties and is also the Year of Friendship between the two countries, Xi noted.

He said the two countries expect to take the opportunity to further strengthen political mutual trust, consolidate traditional friendship, boost reciprocal cooperation, and properly address sensitive issues.

This will promote the development of a comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership and contribute to regional and world peace, stability and prosperity, he added.

Phung Quang Thanh expressed his condolences for the victims of the 7.1-magnitude earthquake which struck northwest China’s Qinghai Province on April 14.

Vietnam will continue to implement its friendly policy to China and is willing to boost cooperation in various fields, Phung Quang Thanh added.

Editor: Han Jingjing