Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarify me please

WheresmyRV?

Done!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

I don't think they dinarify people anymore, its been months maybe years since I've seen anybody dinarified.. Guess you could send a message to Adam Montana hes the owner of this site....

If you check back through a couple of the other threads in this section you will see that we still give out the dinarify award often!!   :)

My dear friend Bumper,

I am a poor lonley kitty with a safe deposit full of Dinars looking to be dinarified. I never have posted a picture of them but I sure would like to have that special award by my picture. I promise that I am vested, I have spent all my kitty allowance on them there dinars. If you could find it in that big, huge wonderful heart of yours to dinarify me as well I would be eternally grateful to you my fine friend. I will even share the cookies with you when Thug finally tells me where they are hidden.

Thank you in advance,

Your poor undinarified kitty friend

SG7

tumblr_mboalyyvtn1r1mtsdo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2