Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Memphis - FATCA Is Not TRULY Delayed To 2016 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The Gub'Ment Clumsily Tries To Hack Up A FATCAT Hairball !

Post From KTFA By NOVA » May 17th, 2014,   Good Evening,

Below is a copy/paste of part of an email sent to me by Memphis on Friday regarding this discussion.

With his consent to post it here, I submit that the following speaks perfectly to the reality of this latest news on FATCA.

quote:

“After a great deal of thought I conclude that FATCA is not TRULY delayed to 2016, that 1st article (blog) from Jeff Berwick was largely misunderstood (misapplied) by folks.
~~~

The threat of FATCA (and the damage done by it) is real NOW and the main issue here is that the deflationary effects of it are in no way delayed.

As Martin Armstrong states often, capital moves NOT in response to an event but in ANTICIPATION OF the event.

The IRS has already done the damage here as the world wide economy (already sick with a cold) is now sliding towards a fever with all the other side effects of a flu.

As we have discussed often, this is clearly a "last stage" manifestation of the decline of our nation and nothing more!

Our leaders are simply following the playbook of history as ANY developed nation falls into economic decline and turns against it's own citizens in the hunt for capital.

If folks could only wrap their minds around the basic truth that the nature of man (self interest and greed) never changes and this fact alone guarantees that America the will suffer the same outcome as all who came before.

Has the IRS delayed some penalties for banks? Sure they have but IMO in so doing they have actually made this invasive legislation an even greater monster!

They can now effectively hand select whomever they deem to be out of compliance and go after them.

Nothing is TRULY delayed here sir…."

I Agree There is No Delay, It Is Only Getting Uglier!!   Nova

Concerning the FACTA here is another  member post:

Post by agold » May 17th, 2014,   Rick. Quick thought and question

As I understand is, foreign (offshore) accounts have not been made illegal with FATCA (remember even Romney legally had alot of his investments in these accounts), only the hiding of the accounts and their income from IRS?

Regarding the comment by someone who said many they know have given up their US Citizenship and another comment that other countries are getting on board the foreign income tax.

It seems this is part of the development of the "new" world economy and leaving one nation will not reduce or keep one from being taxed elsewhere? So we pay the appropriate taxes and live where we can be the most effective. If it be in the US and in Hawaii, so be it.

ricklibby wrote on May 17th, 2014, 8:35 pm:  FATCA not only is set up to have all citizens who work out of country report income. but those that live in the US and their territories that have offshore accounts to hide their earnings [ie income on investments].

many that do this are the very rich and wealthy, then use it to have tax write off that most can not enjoy. I in essence i see no bearing with FATCA and holding physical tradable currencies in the us.  

it does not come under foreign deposits and that type investment.  IMO of course... rick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Account_Tax_Compliance_Act

The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is a United States statute that requires United States persons, including individuals who live outside the United States, to report their financial accounts held outside of the United States, and requires foreign financial institutions to report to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) about their American clients.

Congress enacted FATCA to make it more difficult for U.S. taxpayers to conceal assets held in offshore accounts and shell corporations and to recoup federal tax revenues.[

1] The FATCA is a portion of the 2010 Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act.

[2][3] FATCA is designed to increase compliance by U.S. taxpayers rather than to enforce collection from foreigners.

FATCA requires foreign financial institutions to report information related to the ownership by U.S. persons of assets held overseas.
4] Unlike many other developed countries, the United States levies income taxes on its citizens, regardless of residency, and therefore requires Americans living abroad to pay U.S. taxes on foreign income.

[5][6] Under U.S. tax law, U.S. persons are generally required to report and pay taxes on income from all sources.

[7] The term U.S. persons, in this case, includes U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents residing within the United States
  • Upvote 5

The IRS has already done the damage here as the world wide economy (already sick with a cold) is now sliding towards a fever with all the other side effects of a flu.

As we have discussed often, this is clearly a "last stage" manifestation of the decline of our nation and nothing more!

Our leaders are simply following the playbook of history as ANY developed nation falls into economic decline and turns against it's own citizens in the hunt for capital.

If folks could only wrap their minds around the basic truth that the nature of man (self interest and greed) never changes and this fact alone guarantees that America the will suffer the same outcome as all who came before.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/178194-memphis-fatca-is-not-truly-delayed-to-2016/#ixzz322hbJv7t

WAKE UP AMERICA!! Thanks Thug!

• Upvote 3

These laws were made to get the people that have been avoiding taxes by hiding it in off shore accounts. Now if you are one of those people, than you have something to worry about. As for me, I don't have any money at all, let alone off shore.

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

These laws were made to get the people that have been avoiding taxes by hiding it in off shore accounts. Now if you are one of those people, than you have something to worry about. As for me, I don't have any money at all, let alone off shore.

As my mother used to say it is the principle of it.

If we do not stand against this kind of self serving (political) pocket lining, we are definitely screwed!

• Upvote 3

As my mother used to say it is the principle of it.
If we do not stand against this kind of self serving (political) pocket lining, we are definitely screwed!
Early in our country's history we had a revolution over unfair taxes. I can see another coming very soon. Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box

Can anyone guess why RON PAUL didn't get elected?

1. The American people weren't angry enough yet.

2. If he DID get elected, the Congressional reindeer games would come to a grinding halt.

3. The GOP wanted Obama out, but not at their expense. If the GOP would've chosen RON PAUL in 2012, Obama would've been out, and they didn't listen to the fact that if they chose Romney like they did, Obama would get re-elected.

By the way, the Arizona State GOP Convention was a COMPLETE AND TOTAL SHAM. I was there.

I don't mean to threadjack this into a political discussion, but it seems that's where we're at with this ---

The Congress is holding the American people hostage and collecting continuous ransom all the while, and SQUANDERING IT TO BOOT.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2

Of course it was a total sham.  All politics is basically a sham.  The global banking cartel has power over corporations, including governments (which are also corporations), because they are in charge of international commerce.  They back both political parties in the US.  Why?  It's in their interest to.  What divides people the most?  Politics and religion.  In this country, people are so distracted (and divided) by what is going on politically that they miss the big picture.  That's exactly what the banking families want. 

Why didn't Ron Paul get anywhere in his campaign?  Easy.  He quite clearly (and bluntly) called for the end of the Fed.  He's right, the privately owned "Fed" has to go.  It's function is unconstitutional, never mind the problems it causes.  Do you think the banking families would allow Ron Paul to get anywhere near the White House?

Yes, Congress is dysfunctional and has participated in holding the people hostage.  But you have to look behind the government, to see who actually holds the purse strings and power.... there's where the problem is.  The global banks, IMF, BIS, WB....they're all part of one system.  A system run by a few elite families.  The bank at the top of the pyramid is the Vatican Bank, which is the wealthiest on the planet. 

Yeah well I think although this area is for rumors, I think it's our job to dissect, discuss, and/or debunk them since 

this is the only place on the net where we can have discussions regarding this whole thing.

Everywhere else it's "Your comment will be posted after review and approval."

Getting negged for asking for a link shows that this is an ad hominem attack.

This board isn't for posting lie upon lie upon lie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I just read an article stating it WAS delayed till 2016. Only partial implementation would occur this year. Anyone else hear/read the same? dunno, just asking.....Peace

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, I want this to happen "SOON" like everyone else, 

but I think it will be delayed til after the "State of Emergency" is lifted because while that's going on,

monetary policy will take a back seat.