Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"150,000 NEW IRAQI 250 DINAR 600 PCS FIRST ON EBAY 2013 ISSUE SECURITY FEATURES"

TBomb

IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO CREATE PANIC, BUT I JUST FOUND THIS HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS???

$_35.JPG

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG

Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
150,000 NEW IRAQI 250 DINAR 600 PCS FIRST ON EBAY 2013 ISSUE SECURITY FEATURES

Seller information
99.8% Positive feedback

Visit store:
s.gif bestbuyskills

Item condition:
--

Ended:
May 15, 2014 13:19:07 PDT

Starting bid:
US $330.00
0 bids ]

Shipping:
FREE Economy Shipping from outside US See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.  

Item location:
JORDAN, Jordan

Ships to:
Americas, Asia, United Kingdom, Australia See exclusions

Delivery:

Estimated within 12-24 business days  
Please note the delivery estimate is greater than 11 business days.
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

New Issue of 2013 with Extra Security Features and extra circle on the Left side for disabled and blind people to know the denomination of the currency they carry

Here is proof the new reprinted current banknotes are out. This is a 250 Dinar. Most articles implied they were released mid April 2014...From EBay

NEW ISSUE OF 2013 with Extra Security Features and extra circle on the Left side for disabled and blind people to know the denomination of the currency they carry ,

600 Banknotes Six Bundles of the 250 Dinar denomination , total 150,000 Dinars , Serial consecutive bundles issued by Central bank of Iraq , rare investment oportunity .

New Signature of the new Governer of The Central Bank of Iraq .....

Be the First to have this new Issue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150-000-NEW-IRAQI-250-DINAR-600-PCS-FIRST-ON-EBAY-2013-ISSUE-SECURITY-FEATURES-/390838042040?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D390838042040%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=IYL4R1iVTQc2f9SibBTp%252Ba7D8uQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• Upvote 1

Ya It's Posted In The Chat Log Section ! ;)

CNN. Broadcasting On EBay - Who's Gonna Start The Bidding ...

Post From another site

BlueyesinLevis   New Issue of 2013 with Extra Security Features and extra circle on the Left side for disabled and blind people to know the denomination of the currency they carry

Here is proof the new reprinted current banknotes are out. This is a 250 Dinar. Most articles inplied they were released mid April 2014...From EBay

150,000 NEW IRAQI 250 DINAR 600 PCS FIRST ON EBAY 2013 ISSUE SECURITY FEATURESNEW ISSUE OF 2013 with Extra Security Features and extra circle on the Left side for disabled and blind people to know the denomination of the currency they carry ,
~~~

600 Banknotes Six Bundles of the 250 Dinar denomination , total 150,000 Dinars , Serial consecutive bundles issued by Central bank of Iraq , rare investment oportunity .

New Signature of the new Governer of The Central Bank of Iraq .....

Be the First to have this new Issue

FREE SHIPPING VIA EMS FAST COURRIER SERVICE TRACKABLE ONLINE , TRANSIT TIME MAY TAKE UPTO 15 DAYS , BUYERS CAN COMBINE SHIPPING FREE FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM , SHIPPING AND HANDLING TIME APPROX 28 DAYS , PAYPAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED , PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY FURTHER INQUIERY .  LINK

the first pic is of the 250 Dinar and the second pic is of the 500 Dinar
1400245198.png

1400245415.png

TrixieDinar       The eBay ad says the dinar is in Jordan.

BlueyesinLevis                  Makes sense that the IQD would show up next door in Jordan.....

BlueyesinLevis     Tlar has the best analysis of what this means....

hi-five     Maybe I missed it, Blue, but what does Tlar say?  I'm a bit concerned that the new denoms are out and the rate is still the same.

BlueyesinLevis                  Not new denominations..   the same deominations...  only the small end, though.... the notes the will keep using.... no triple zeros... in non-counterfeitable form...

Tlar wrote:    -The CBI has let the contracts to reprint the 250, 500 and 1000 notes. It is my belief that until these notes are printed and we begin to see large number of notes being swapped out we will not see an RV.

The old 250, 500 and 1000 were printed in 2003 and they have all the same ease of being counterfeited by Iran. That would make the next time we might see the currency move as July 1st, 2014 the start of the third quarter.

The original plan had called for these old notes (250,500,1000) to be left in circulation for up to two years following a change in the currency.

Iran is a state sponsered counterfeiter and I am sure they know the plan because they have been extremely close to the present Iraqi government.

We have seen government and private individuals use the phrase "mafias are prepared to rig the currecy". IMO they are talking about Iran. Iran has been counterfeiting the 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 notes since the end of 2009.

They are very proficient and prolific counterfeiters and if I'm right they have had the plates ready for quite a while of the old 250, 500 and 1000 notes, anticipating the deletion of the zeros project to start. Up until now they have not counterfeited these notes because a (1000 note) is only worth 85 cents and a (500), 42 cents and a (250), 21 cents.

It is not worth printing with the cost of transportation and distribution in Iraq when compared to risk. They would have to move 25 x's the paper to make the same as selling (1) discounted bogus 25,000 note.

They today can print a 25,000 note worth $21.50 before they discount the bill. If the CBI were to pull the trigger without the new 250, 500 and 1000 notes already going into circulation, Iran would be sucking billions and billions within a few days of the project implementation.

A 1000 note would have a value of $860.

It does not take a rocket scientist to see the currencies vulnerability here. They must reprint these notes making them also the new not counterfeitable notes to assure that they too are not compromising the project.
They must reprint them before these notes have value. I see this as a change to the plan but it is an aboslutely necessary change to protect the currency.  ~ Tlar

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/178112-iraqi-lower-denoms-for-sale-on-ebay/#ixzz31uSqo3f6

B)    B)    B)

• Upvote 1

"The old 250, 500 and 1000 were printed in 2003 and they have all the same ease of being counterfeited by Iran. That would make the next time we might see the currency move as July 1st, 2014 the start of the third quarter."

Is there a steadfast law stating that we have to wait for a new fiscal quarter before "new" money may be released?

"hi-five     Maybe I missed it, Blue, but what does Tlar say?  I'm a bit concerned that the new denoms are out and the rate is still the same."....  me too, hi-five.

Ya It's Posted In The Chat Log Section ! ;)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/178112-iraqi-lower-denoms-for-sale-on-ebay/#ixzz31uSqo3f6

B)     B)     B)

what about the banks checking currency w de la Rue machines?

I never thought these new replacement notes were anything but replacements for the old torn dinar

But I do know that some think differently

I don't think we will see any thing till Iraqs soveriegn credit rating is published

No one will except currency from a country that has no credit rating

I don't think a bank would

Banks are owned by share holders

The diamonds represent zeros

Why are there two diamonds on these notes

I don't see anywhere where it says 250 on it

Those are two zero notes

You guys buy those lower denoms off eBay first...then let me know. :-)

I've stopped getting excited over what appears to be positive news out of Iraq. I will only get excited once there is upward value in IQD. Well that and a juicy steak.

• Upvote 3

Two zero notes in the picture

Looks like a zero note with two zeros following

That zero shape thing is a five in Arabic and the diamonds are zeros

Those are 500 notes <<<< the green ones

In those pictures

The gray ones are 250

Its a backwards 7 is a two

The O is a 5

And the diamond is a zero

http://www.world-banknotes.nl/winkel/index.php?page=info&action=Arabic%20alphabet%20and%20numbers

Edited by dontlop

So these are notes currently in circulation but may be just chump change and not the the real lower denominations we're hoping to see. But Iraq wants to swap them out cuz Iran prints them by the ton and Iraq wants to flush the bogus notes out before any change to the dinar value.

Understandable and hopefully telling if Iraq wouldn't want to give counterfeiters a long lead time to print new notes.

I think the RV would happen before the new currency is released

(*worried)

I just cashed a check today, and the bank teller gave me 2 completely different 100 dollar bills...........................and they are both good..........................no worries  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

I just cashed a check today, and the bank teller gave me 2 completely different 100 dollar bills...........................and they are both good..........................no worries  :twothumbs:

Exactly my understanding of the whole thing.  The new bills were just going to be put into circulation to replace the old ones that were hanging on for dear life :)

Yep the 20 cent dinar and the 50 cent dinar must get used the most that's why it's worn out the fastest

They should of just made coins

The only reason they didn't In my opinion

Is they don't plan on keeping these around for very long

Has anybody noticed it is a super high price?   No way!   There is a premium for lower denoms because of shipping of bulk but this is crazy. 

Thats actually pretty normal pricing for the 250s Uncirculd.  Problem is this is from Jordan!!!  I get ripped for 100,000 iQD from Jordan in 2010 LOL. Stupid me. 

Also remember that EBAY takes insertion and reserve price fees and then  10 % of the sale including SHIPPING Fees !!,  ( I never understood that) .Then paypal takes another 3%

EBAY LIKES DINAR SALES!!!

The main reason for the premium is thats what people are willing to pay for them.  Supply and demand