Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV WORDS TO HATE...WHAT'S YOURS ???

We all hope, soon, that this ride will be over. But how often have you started to read a post and stopped, deleted, moved on...due to that ONE WORD that repulses every fibre of your body??? I'll bet plenty of times. Here's a list of mine, to start. Feel free to add on. :lol:

TONY

TNT

OKIE

CABAL

SOON

• Upvote 3

It's done

done deal

it's a sure thing

no ifs and buts.. it's done

I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who seemingly knows somebody who cashed in.

VEGAS /RENO

SOON

bank screens

...And that bank manager smiled....

Too many to remember......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Wow why would you hate any of these people just don't listen to them. :shrug:

You mis-interpret my meaning. I dont hate anybody, but just seeing these "words" is an instant TURN OFF to anything that follows. Thanks boosterbglee...of course...how can we forget "superfantastic" ???? I saw that on DGuru this morning...and coffee came out my nose.

I gave you all +1  :rolleyes:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

It's at $32.. There's been an in country RV...Global Currency Reset...Prosperity Packages... Madam Woo...we're in the best place we could be...relax....#wethepeople....confirmed sources....NDA's....

I forgot the Cabal until I re read the list.  That one really makes me flip.  Republic is on the move....the code... which group are you in....it's ASN....

• Upvote 2