Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 05/15/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine crisis: Umbertino reported senior rebel commander in eastern Ukraine threatens onslaught unless govt removes checkpoints.  He said he is ready to draw the first blood himself… ugh, scary! Pouting Putin says Russia will only deliver nat gas to Ukraine if it pays first.  Ukraine offers $4B by end of month.  They owe $3.5B for prior deliveries, insists on lower price.  Russia financial assets are still in focus on tensions in Russia.  Wiljor wonders why Putin wants exporters to be paid in rubles.

Other News: Bumper64 reported VA Secy Shinseki testifies before Senate panel, says he is not resigning, but welcomes govt review.  He has been under fire for delayed care at Phoenix VA hospital linked to 40 deaths.  Shinseki is sad and angry over unacceptable alleged poor treatment.  It has put top Phoenix Va execs on leave pending independent review.  Chess feels justice is served as former Patriots star Aaron Hernandez indicted for double murder.  He was charged with ambush and execution of two men in Boston in 2012.  Thriver reported at least 282 dead as mass funerals begin after explosion and fire at Turkey coal mine.  Hope fades for estimated 142 miners trapped underground.  Captl1 heard Turkey President visited the site yesterday.  Eburt can’t believe when he hears 21 killed, 100 hospitalized after riots and fire at Taiwanese plant in central Vietnam.  The riots threaten foreign investment in Vietnam’s $138B economy.  Singapore, Taiwan and Chinese plants hit in misdirected anger at Chinese govt.  Protests erupted over Chinese oil rig disputed waters in South China Sea.  Saint heard US defense dept critizes Nigeria’s slow response to threat of boko haram Islamic militants.  US aiding in search for more than 200 school girls kidnapped on April 15th.

Dow slipped 167 points today.  Dow, S&P 500 see worst 2 day loss since April 11, whereas Nasdaq falls 3rd day.  Russell 2000 closes down 3rd day, losing total 3.3%; briefly enters correction territory.  Materials and energy among worst performing in S&P500 sectors,  whereas telecom leads.  Gold and oil trade lower today.  Boosterbglee wonders if jobless claims hit 7 year low, fall 24K to 297k vs 320k estimate is correct.  Tankdude reads Apple may not be able to finalize expected $3.2B deal for beats electronics this week.  Calkid11 doesn’t know what to say about US fast food workers on strike in dozens of cities, calling for $15/hr base wage and right to unionize.  Sundog is smiling as Kinder Morgan (KMI) is upgraded to conviction buy from buy at Goldman Sachs.  EagleEye is thinking of buying Twitter which is  also upgraded to neutral from underweight by Atlantic Equities.  Walmart sales fall 5th straight quarter as core customer pulls back.  Rodandstaff wonders which 3 original children’s series will debut this summer on Amazon prime instant video service.  Brystol-Myers (BMY) downgraded to market perform from outperform at BMO.   Goldman Sachs also downgraded Vodafone to neutral from buy.  The Machine is happy gold closed at $1,293, silver at $19.50, copper at $3.14.

Pattyangel heard GM is recalling 477 Chevy Silverado, Tahoo and GM Sierras for tie-rod separation issues. 2.44M passenger cars for tail lamps resulted 13 accidents.  103K corvettes for loss of low-beam head lamps.  19,225 Cadillac CTS windshield wiper failures.   Genx4me reported New York Times new executive editor Dean Baquet vows he’ll be humane, plans to rethink newsroom leadership. He is the 1st African-American exec editor won Pullitzer Prize.  Nannab wonders why the publisher abruptly replaced Jill Abramson, first female top editor after 2.5 years.

From Dinar land: Vietnam1969 applauded Sandfly for successful mission to destroy aliens tankers along the borders.  Stealthwarrior has been fighting aliens on the grounds fiercely and pushing them out of the border.  Snowglobe7 reported Maliki hailed muslim countries to unite to face global terrorism as he received a high officials from Indonesia to discuss about terrorism that hijacked the great religion.  Indonesia is the most populous Islamic country.  IHEC stated they have reached final stages of counting and sorting the election votes.  Waterman13 thinks it’s about time most of Iraqis have electricity for 20 hours a day and hopefully it will be in full capacity of 24 hours by end of the month.  The Minister of Agriculture confirms that Iraq will be self sufficient in grains production by end of the year.  Lawrenceofdinaria is happy to hear financial experts warn parliament officials not to merge 2014 and 2015 budget together, but rather approve 2014 budget so pending projects can start without delay.  Flyhi smiles as he thinks about the commission he is getting when US and Iraq close the deal on billion dollars worth of military equipment to Iraq.

From rumor land: Millionday says Iraq is not seeking renewal of American protection to their funds.  MarkZ still hopeful the next few days will bring us RV.  Poppy3 thinks Iraq will be sued by countries not part of Paris Agreement.  Jester gets the word “Close” and sees the end of things if it goes as it supposed to. 

Goldiegirl reported California wildfires burning 14 mile region in San Diego county.  Fires in San Marcos resulted in evacuation of 10K college students, whereas 21K get notices to leave.

On side note, I am a proud momma as my daughter received “Presidential Academic Award of Excellence” and “Academic Achievement”.  She has maintained GPA 4.0 for the last three years and finishing 8th grade with straight A’s, even tutoring math to her friends.  This is a girl who doesn’t bring homework home often, she learns how to manage her time wisely at school.  

The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile, Dinar Thug will be on tomorrow as I have to be out of town again this weekend.… Good night everyone :) have a blessed weekend and see you next week J

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 5

Congratulations with your daughter! :) I too am one proud mother of a young son who brought home Academic Achievement Award for 2013-2014 school year for maintaining a 3.0 or higher grade point average. I'm so proud of him. I know how you feel. He's an eighth grader too, he also got 3 credits toward his high school. Awesome!!

......SO, the proverbial apple obviously does not fall far from it's proverbial tree!!

THANK YOU for ALL the recent news............ :twothumbs:.........!!

Chess :)

Of course... :)

Congrats proud mama!!!!

Btw, I'll be back in Ukraine for 11 days on the 29th. Hopefully the mood there will be better than it was in Feb:)

ID,

Could you give us update or at least shoot me an email :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Nadita for another fast paced, informative and energetic spin. Much appreciated.

Congratulations as well for your daughter.

Wiljor,

You are welcome :)  yes.. she is one smart cookie.. she wants to be an OB/GYN since she was three years old and she hasn't changed her mind yet and she sets her goal to do so.. she has been a straight A student since kindergarten.

Thank you glad to have you back and congrats to your daughter also.

Cal :)

Thanks.. she is a smart cookie :)  I am proud of her  and yes.. I am glad to be back:)

Wiljor,

You are welcome :)  yes.. she is one smart cookie.. she wants to be an OB/GYN since she was three years old and she hasn't changed her mind yet and she sets her goal to do so.. she has been a straight A student since kindergarten.

Cal :)

Thanks.. she is a smart cookie :)  I am proud of her  and yes.. I am glad to be back:)  I guess I was missed huh..? lol

They all have already said it but let me say also congrats to your daughter and welcome back Nadita !!

Eagle :)

Thanks.. :)

Congrats to your daughter and I'm glad you are back!!!!

Bump da Bumpa :)

You missed me huh..? lol 

Thanks nadita, it's good to have you back. I really appreciate your taking the time and making the effort to bolt this info out to us. .....and congrats to your daughter !!!

East :)

I just wish I have more good news about dinar but let me spin the wheel and see what I can come up with lol

On side note, I am a proud momma as my daughter received “Presidential Academic Award of Excellence” and “Academic Achievement”.  She has maintained GPA 4.0 for the last three years and finishing 8th grade with straight A’s, even tutoring math to her friends.  This is a girl who doesn’t bring homework home often, she learns how to manage her time wisely at school.  

End Quote

Congrats Nadita! To your bright Daughter and to you, Wonderful Mother!  Sorry I must have overlooked that part the 1st time I read your spin. Again Congrats!

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

Congrats Nadita! To your bright Daughter and to you, Wonderful Mother!  Sorry I must have overlooked that part the 1st time I read your spin. Again Congrats!

Umba,

Now I know.. you scan reading :)

No problemo, my friend :) I am proud of her.. I never sit down and do homework with her.. she is self discipline :) 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1