Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Order To Revive The Iraqi Economy Experts: The Diversity Of The Currency Basket Is The Best Solution To Address The Low Value Of The Dinar !

It's exactly what Libya did

De pegged from the dollar

Pegged to the sdr <<<<< IMF basket of currency

Accepted the agreements under article 8 at the IMF

their exchange rate around 75 cents now

never thought about that makes sense though with the U.S dollar losing value and many countries going away from it.  A basket makes the most sense to be pegged to which is the SDR

Just musing:   Hopefully we will not need to wait two years for the dinar to revalue upward. The dollar's buying power is about 80% less than it use to be.  If in the next couple of years it "revalues" to 80% less than today, how much dinar will it buy? Or, how much dinner?   :ph34r:

Here Are Comments From Enorrste - One Of The Rootbeer 'Float' Twins (Along With Kaperoni) ...

5-17-2014   Newshound Guru Enorrste  Article:   "In order to revive the Iraqi economy experts: the diversity of the currency basket is the best solution to address the low value of the dinar against other currencies"   In my opinion this article is discussing how to tie the dinar into the world economy after it finds equilibrium rather than as a means to create an artificial value...the economist is stating that one of the best solutions to solving the low value of the dinar, and to bring it to a “real value,” is to float it against “the diversity of the reserve with the Central Bank.” It is this float that “will make us deal” with the true value of the dinar...he specifically states that before moving to a basket of currencies the dinar must be allowed to float based on “all economic activities” rather than just on an economy based on oil production.

5-17-2014   Newshound Guru Enorrste   We may therefore dispense with the idea that this man is recommending an RV of any kind at all. Instead, he is backing the CBI plan entirely, but adding that at some point in the future, when the economic activity in Iraq is more broadly based, and only after the dinar has reached its “real value,” should a switch in “backing” be made from the dollar to a basket of currencies. The implication here is that the move toward tying the dinar to a basket of currencies is years away (after the float generates the required broad-based economic activity to “support” the “real value” of the dinar. 

B)     B)    B)

• Upvote 2

is this what will happen to the dinar?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who knows

If the dinar does revalue like some say

There is nothing to compare it to

So there is no experts

It could be the first ever rv of 100,000 percent

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

But I'll take 1 third of a cent and smile

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who knows

If the dinar does revalue like some say

There is nothing to compare it to

So there is no experts

It could be the first ever rv of 100,000 percent

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

But I'll take 1 third of a cent and smile

Whatsmatta Dontlop? Gone Lopster on us? After all those hundreds of posts fighting with them?

I can't believe that...

I don't believe anymore in an RV over a dollar. Too much. But we might get a dime or a quarter out of it - very good profit there!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Whatsmatta Dontlop? Gone Lopster on us? After all those hundreds of posts fighting with them?

I can't believe that...

I don't believe anymore in an RV over a dollar. Too much. But we might get a dime or a quarter out of it - very good profit there!

Not very good profit.... Hyper-awesome ( hard to believe actually) profit!  A  dime would multiply ( roughly) our Capital 100 fold and a quarter  would multiply it 250 fold......

• Upvote 1