Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have 23 million dinar to sell

I have 1000 dinar bills, brand new. 23 million total.

$850 per million.

Wow, as I'm sure you would expect, those of us connected with ya here in this world are wondering if you are first of all..... okay.... (in the sense of emergency sale for emergency need), .... and then wondering what leads you to this place of selling.... And like Mule Slayer says, are you all out, or is this just a trimming down? Of course none of my business... and I respect that you would not want to share any of it....So maybe I should just leave it at, watching one of our buds here on DV announce this, gives pause for concern on some level... and on all levels, I hope you are okay, well and just doing what you think you need to do because you want to.... :D

• Upvote 4

$850 per million.

My first thought is with Rayzur.  I sincerely hope all is well and wish you all our best.

But I thought since we're dealing in a ME currency I should read your post that way.  From right to left.  So to do a guru take on this, you have 23 million, 1000 dinar bills.  This is such a stupid ass backwards thought that I won't even do the math.  But there is a point here, see how easy things caN GET TURNED AROUND AND/OR SCREWED UP?  Like hitting the wrong key with an extra fat finger.  hahahaha   and too tired to go back and change it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My first thought is with Rayzur.  I sincerely hope all is well and wish you all our best.

But I thought since we're dealing in a ME currency I should read your post that way.  From right to left.  So to do a guru take on this, you have 23 million, 1000 dinar bills.  This is such a stupid ass backwards thought that I won't even do the math.  But there is a point here, see how easy things caN GET TURNED AROUND AND/OR SCREWED UP?  Like hitting the wrong key with an extra fat finger.  hahahaha   and too tired to go back and change it.

YES WAS MY FIRST THOUGHTS ALSO.... 23 MILLION, 1000 Dinar notes is a lot of dinaro!!! LOL

You should check out dealorbuydinar and buyiraqidinarhere. Those are the only two i have found who pay a bit more for small notes as opposed for 25000 notes. Every other dealer ive spoken with says dinar is dinar and buys back in at a flat rate. Even if its just an extra 20 per mill thats an extra 400 or 500 bucks for you. Like everyone else hope all is okay with ya

Hey 

gymrat76541

Hope your OK,

After all these years I got hit hard money wise and had to sell 5M of my 6M and it hurts me to this day because I believe Adam is correct and there will be a day it happens.

But I had no choice, I became out of work and scrambling for cash.

Keep some if you can.

Wish you the best.,

Respectfully,

John H

$850 per million.

$850 per million.

Gymrat...Just throwing this out there... You can go in an exchange all of it right now and have the USD in I think like 4 days..As I recall, its actually  at the rate you are asking for... . You can also do a direct exchange of IQD for gold...Maybe going to/contacting the financial institution would be the most expeditious way to deal with it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gymrat...Just throwing this out there... You can go in an exchange all of it right now and have the USD in I think like 4 days..As I recall, its actually  at the rate you are asking for... . You can also do a direct exchange of IQD for gold...Maybe going to/contacting the financial institution would be the most expeditious way to deal with it?

Yeah this was my point in mentioning a few different dealers. I would specify go to a dealer over a bank or company like travelex as the few banks who buy it are buying at well under 800, I think travelex has one location that buys in but they are paying something like 670 last i checked. i imagine a dealer would not only pay more but many dealers pay a premium for smaller denoms where as a bank or travelex would just say dinar is dinar flat rate

Wow, I'm shocked also. I've been reading your posts for some time. Hope all is well , if so why not just give it till July 1. Seems to be the consensus but I know, I know......there is always another date after that......so it seems. Best of luck to you whatever you do. Hope all is well with you.

Edited by Tripphood

Hey Gymrat: if you are selling because the EO was re upped then please rethink selling off all your Dinar...today the EO was rescinded, so something MAY-MAY-MAY be happening in June.

Have a little more patients, we all are frustrated or have been frustrated in this investment (mostly because we have at one time or another listened to GURU's), however news about the Kurd region is good today.

So give it a few more weeks for the benefit of you and your loved ones:)

We care and hate to see you give up right before it happens.

• Upvote 1