Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yet another possible RV RI setback?

Luigi1

from another source...

05-14-2014-Iraq Business News and Guru Aggiedad77-Article-Deputy for National:do not legally merge the budgets of 2014 and. 2015. This to me seems like it could be another delay tactic on the part of someone. How could they expect to merge a 2014 budget with a 2015 budget.

Could. the RV RI be. put off again?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

from another source...

05-14-2014-Iraq Business News and Guru Aggiedad77-Article-Deputy for National:do not legally merge the budgets of 2014 and. 2015. This to me seems like it could be another delay tactic on the part of someone. How could they expect to merge a 2014 budget with a 2015 budget.

Let me answer that for ya..... NO, in the sense that fiscal policy is separate from monetary policy and fiscal does not by direct link in process, drive the decisions of monetary policy. .. and any approach you might think you see between  them as being the same thing... or drivers of the other.... simply does not apply to a decimalization monetary decision by the CBI...

And of course it would make sense to try to align a monetary decision like decimalization with fiscal policy decisions in line item budget spending... but you can not simply put the country on fiscal hold while everyone is trying to sort out monetary policy..... That does not happen direct driver in this country, why do people think in Iraq it would... okay other than everything is a nail to a goo roo holding a hammer....

• Upvote 6

This thing will not move forward until Maliki is removed and the new Govt is formed. Once this happens, things could move pretty quickly and then we should see some of the major items get checked off the list of, IMHO, items that need to be completed before the CBI will pull the trigger.

Indy

• Upvote 1

There isnt any set backs, this is just made up b-ll$h-t, by these cast of clowns(sorry thug to use your name, your our clown). There isnt anybody that knows anything about when this is going to RV except those towel heads at the cbi!

• Upvote 1

from another source...

are you kidding me---look back over the years of post on any site including this one--thia crap comes up every year that something causese- a de-layyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy their no delay ----[if] and------[when] they raise the value of the currency we will not know ahead of time--it will just happen---stop and think about it,look back at all the posts that have been written on where close or its vacation time or some holiday or this will delay it---take most things with a grain of salt---this is mop

• Upvote 3

This thing will not move forward until Maliki is removed and the new Govt is formed. Once this happens, things could move pretty quickly and then we should see some of the major items get checked off the list of, IMHO, items that need to be completed before the CBI will pull the trigger.

Indy

And you honestly believe that even if Maliki is removed and a government is formed and HCL is passed and all of these things that we have been told must happen and they DO happen, that there won't be more delays?  Remember when we were told that the Chapter 8 had to be lifted and all the other stuff like the budget.... look, we have been "there" so many times that I'd hate to count them.  About now, I won't let myself get excited any more. I am just going about my business and reading all of these "intel" stuff for entertainment only and try to keep some newbie from believing the hype and 'overbuying'  their budget. Do I believe that  it will happen? Well yes I do, and I can't figure out WHY it hasn't already happened. But we must have patience. Of course, this is JMHO !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you honestly believe that even if Maliki is removed and a government is formed and HCL is passed and all of these things that we have been told must happen and they DO happen, that there won't be more delays?  Remember when we were told that the Chapter 8 had to be lifted and all the other stuff like the budget.... look, we have been "there" so many times that I'd hate to count them.  About now, I won't let myself get excited any more. I am just going about my business and reading all of these "intel" stuff for entertainment only and try to keep some newbie from believing the hype and 'overbuying'  their budget. Do I believe that  it will happen? Well yes I do, and I can't figure out WHY it hasn't already happened. But we must have patience. Of course, this is JMHO !

.......and I get negged for saying these sorts of things to keep newbies grounded!

Nicely said, Yendor.

Yeah don't believe budget hype, we've all seen this before.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

They started this budget last July right after the ch 7 was lifted

Who knows

There is quite a bit involved in a revaluation as far as changing everything under the sun

It's been almost a year since they were ordered to start the 2014 budget last July

The first week of July too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1