Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Week by week I am drawn to read from a dinar guru site.

It's always the same thing stating how the currency is changing Very Soon!

I believe the budget has nothing to do with the CBI changing the dinar rate. Correct me if I am wrong.

It's important new dinar members don't get false hopes which drag on for years... The only thing I know is that no one knows. The change over in the dinar value will be an amazingly guarded secret until the moment it happens.

China had an RV and the day before they swore it will never happen. I'm not saying this won't happen and that people shouldn't follow news and those who have some knowledge. What I am saying is most don't know a thing. Most "gurus" are making money on the sale of Dinar and drive the hope week to week with false intel.

Those of you who have been on this ride might be able to help those who don't know... So any help on this topic is helpful.

Peace

• Upvote 2

I believe the budget has nothing to do with the CBI changing the dinar rate. Correct me if I am wrong.

Peace

Good points and hopefully the new crew will heed your advice....

One of the biggest errors I've seen is as you point out..... confusing... stupidly confusing..... Fiscal Policy with Monetary Policy......

Budget = Fiscal and CBI= Monetary...

And as soon as I see anyone using the two as if they were one in the same... I basically assume I am reading an ignorant opinion given by someone who is connecting dots that do not belong on the same line..... And there are guys who will connect these dots in ways that do make logical sense, in terms of reasoning.... HOWEVER, it makes sense  ONLY if you ignore that they are different concepts..... and that what is being said has really nothing to do with reality....  .

IF someone insists that the budget is related to monetary policy, I would be interested in them showing step by step how they make that walk across.. and if they don't know they are making a walk across... then, I would not be likely to spend much time walking with them on whatever journey they are taking....  .

• Upvote 2

Raysur,

I am not always right but my efforts for a while have been to try and protect those who know less than myself.

I rode the train of ignorance and at times I learn for that. Yet, if I can keep one person from a false hope I will do my best.

As I said not a single one of us knows a time line and for Iraq or the CBI to allow that knowledge to be public would be very detrimental to the birth of a new monetary implementation. If I didn't think it would happen I wouldn't be here or invested.

Yet, though the news keeps coming out of Iraq with polar different messages, it seems they will or should change their value so they don't lose so much on many levels of trade etc. I myself am conflicted between what I want to have happen and what I have seen taking place. Let's hope and pray for a quick change for both Iraqi citizens and for us.

(c ;

• Upvote 1

The gurus keep stating that their is a buzz about Kurdish negotiations and the change in rate or tradable currency by mid year or June 1st. No one knows and don't bet or hold your breath. It's better to put your hands together and prays...

Peace all...

Guru recipe

Find a current iraqi news article, translate and relay the info in a way that is pleasing to you audience, throw in a some humble pie such as "I could be wrong",  then remind readers and listeners of your "secret unabletorevealnameofpersonintheknow contact" and how your reputation is on the line and how much you sacrifice to bring this info to them.  Post link.   Throw in the optional prayer and voila!  Instant Guru!

• Upvote 3

Guru recipe

Find a current iraqi news article, translate and relay the info in a way that is pleasing to you audience, throw in a some humble pie such as "I could be wrong",  then remind readers and listeners of your "secret unabletorevealnameofpersonintheknow contact" and how your reputation is on the line and how much you sacrifice to bring this info to them.  Post link.   Throw in the optional prayer and voila!  Instant Guru!

Yup...There You Go!

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 2

Well, I won't be elected because I will always say IMHO or something which says there is no guarantee. Yet, week

After week these dealers (I mean gurus) sell this on any slight change. Many people but into

It.

It's like

Chicken little but week after week. It I secured what reliable

Intel is available. Keeping ones mind in what is being accomplished and what remains ahead is best. I will say one thing as Guru me predicts it won't happen this week. Now

I bet I'm more accurate than most gurus.

Stay grounded newbies.

Peace