Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**CBI to apply mechanism to raise the value of the IQD before June**

I called BS on these articles last year when they came out & they where talking about it happenong in 2013 not 2014 I would not put much into this as they were from a year ago.

You want to talk about old articles where is the 1000 to 1 rate Shabbs promised & when Turki took over he made the same claim so where is it. Where is the bond sales that will remove dinar from the streets to bring the CBi spread to the street rate back into the 2% spread. where is the sale of gold to the citizens to remove dollars & dinar off the streets of Iraq.

Until they do the action of these things they are not making any moves any time soon.

Agreed.

It sounds nice, but we will as usual have to wait and see how things play out. I honestly don't believe there will be any pre warning, announcement or otherwise as far as a RV goes. Can you imagine how many people would go out and load up on dinar and how many more people they would tell about it who would also go out and load up on dinar? Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to alert people to the situation... Unless, you are someone in the selling dinar for profit business and then it makes complete sense.

I think things are progressing and much has taken place to make way for a possible RV for sure, however, some things as usual are taking a lot more time than they really should. Let's just hang back and wait for the election process and government formation, getting the budget read and implemented... and oh yea, what about HCL and an internationally tradable currency and a few other things that have yet to come to fruition?

Maybe none of these things even matter at this point. What if the CBI just Badda bing badda boom! says hey, we just revalued our currency and then all of the other things fall in line with it. Just thinking outside the sandbox. Tired of the same old same old. Who the hell knows what's gonna happen!

• Upvote 2

they are moving a lot faster this year and there's just too much going on at once for it all to be a coincidence . imo , I think we have a very good chance of seeing the iqd becoming tradeable in a couple of months  and jmo, I think it will be a very good rate but all that is just my opinion....

• Upvote 2

I don]t care if the articles were written in June of last year.  This says what they are planning to do with the dinar . . . raise the value against the dollar!  

I'm waiting for the "Naysayers" to come in a "Yes, but. . ." post!   It just doesn't support their theory.  And as far as some of these "financial news" reports reporting that the dinar investment is a scam . . . FLUSH THE TOLET.  They are a ruse of the US government or just plain stupid.  JMO.

Totally agree with you, Nelg!  It's in their interest to spread disinfo and play it down. 

And this article from last August mentions raising the IQD before June of this year.   We'll see how it all plays out, but it sounds like relevant info to me. 

Go RV!!!  :backflip:

• Upvote 2

Yes there is a lot happening. In truth it seems like de ja vue of last year and the one before... Not to discourage, seriously. Yet, the elections are a great sign. They have announced many changes which are never seen. I'm not trying t be a pessimist but I have been here a while. Don't get too excited yet. When you realize that this is unforeseeable and do your best to see what is happening, don't allow your emotions to rule over trend or logic.

I want this to happen yesterday! The reality is that I doubt they will allow this change during a new administration. My logic tells me we are in a wait. It just doesn't seem like they should unfold such a vast change with a newly elected government. I wish to be wrong but correct me if you believe I am... I can handle a disagreement on this. Stay grounded my fellow investors.

Peace

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1

Blah blah blah... the five year plan... the ten year plan.... before Bush's second election.... before Bush's release of the white house... with Iraq's release from sanctions... with chapter 6..... with chapter 8.... with Shabibi... without Shabibi... blah blah blah..... Whew, now I feel better. Just needed to vent...

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

B/A

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't get my panties in a wad over these articles. The Finance Committee has been putting out articles like this since 2010. What's in our favor is:

1. Iraq looses protection of their funds abroad

2. Iraq has no money to finance the government ( so far no loans form the IMF)

3. The CBI has pulled a vast amount of the three zero notes from the economy

4. Maliki has given the go ahead (if he serves a third term)

a. for economic reform

b. for the approval of oil and gas law

c. for the initiation and establishment of the Federation Council

d. implementing the Law of Governants Not Organized decentralization ($5.00 per barrel of oil )

What's not in our favor is

1. the instability of the government

2. the acts of terrorism

3. the threats by Maliki to take over the CBI

4. the inability to approve the necessary laws.

All these factors are JMO :)

Nice summary.

I would love an RV for my birthday.

It sounds nice, but we will as usual have to wait and see how things play out. I honestly don't believe there will be any pre warning, announcement or otherwise as far as a RV goes. Can you imagine how many people would go out and load up on dinar and how many more people they would tell about it who would also go out and load up on dinar? Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to alert people to the situation... Unless, you are someone in the selling dinar for profit business and then it makes complete sense.

I think things are progressing and much has taken place to make way for a possible RV for sure, however, some things as usual are taking a lot more time than they really should. Let's just hang back and wait for the election process and government formation, getting the budget read and implemented... and oh yea, what about HCL and an internationally tradable currency and a few other things that have yet to come to fruition?

Maybe none of these things even matter at this point. What if the CBI just Badda bing badda boom! says hey, we just revalued our currency and then all of the other things fall in line with it. Just thinking outside the sandbox. Tired of the same old same old. Who the hell knows what's gonna happen!

Yes one has to wonder if these articles are Iraqi pumper posts by folks over there selling...lets hope not!

I called BS on these articles last year when they came out & they where talking about it happenong in 2013 not 2014 I would not put much into this as they were from a year ago.

You want to talk about old articles where is the 1000 to 1 rate Shabbs promised & when Turki took over he made the same claim so where is it. Where is the bond sales that will remove dinar from the streets to bring the CBi spread to the street rate back into the 2% spread. where is the sale of gold to the citizens to remove dollars & dinar off the streets of Iraq.

Until they do the action of these things they are not making any moves any time soon.

Thy still have a few weeks

They are faking us out for some reason

They wouldn't need to fake anyone out for a lop

Turkey didn't fake everyone out before they lopped

I say give Iraq its credit rating and its 180 billion dollars from abroad to add to the 90 billion reserves

And give us our 3 dollar dinar with the new budget and once they collect the 20% of the currency that's out side Iraq

Then float the value of the dinar up 20% and that will give Iraq the money back that they gave us

That would be great. I accept.

Ps nicely stated and a refreshing change in approach