Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady: Central Bank Prepare All Supplies For Its Application = LD's !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Krispy Kreme While Deleting The Glazed 'Zeros'!

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the project to delete the zeros early next year

[bondLady] He pointed out: that the date of implementation of the project is still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015. The central bank said earlier that the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency depends on the political and economic situation in the country

[tlm724] BondLady tyvm !

[tlm724] saying that the current situation is appropriate to implement the project

[bondLady]  yqw timmy
~~~

[tlm724] Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri sits on the committee of the CBI also. I always pay close attention when he makes a statement 

[tlm724] it's no surprise to see such a open window of time, during the next eight months or early 2015, I wouldn't give a date either if I were the CBI, keep it hush hush as long as possible !

[tlm724] noting that the implementation of the project is not linked to the economic situation and political situation

[rsp1] Now ready for implementation

[tlm724] the fact that the central bank Prepare all supplies for its Application and the project is now ready for implementation.

[tlm724] they just told us they are logistically ready !

[tlm724] the fact that the central bank Prepare all supplies for its Application and the project is now ready for implementation.

[bondLady] the fact that the central bank Prepare all supplies for its Application = LD's

[tlm724] right BondLady I was just getting ready to point that out, it means exactly that, the system as well as the lower denom bills are there and ready !!

[bondLady] agreed

[tlm724] We at BLC try as hard as we can to keep things positive and I see some good comments and not so good comments this am and thats all good but please keep this in mind

[tlm724] IF you will just look at the whole picture you will see great progress and I for one am so happy to see the CBI doing their thing,

[tlm724] thats it , as I said earlier I can't make you excited so do whatever to get yourself through but read this again ! Really some of you just aren't getting it imo

[bondLady] amen timmy and tyvm

[tlm724] BondLady my pleasure, yw
~~~

Abdul Muti pumice: Federation of Iraqi businessmen and the "revitalization of the Iraqi economy"

[tlm724] called on the House of Representatives to pass a law of economic reform.

[tlm724] confirmed that the sufficiency issuance of the investment law is not enough

[tlm724] they have to take everything one step further above the investment law and intergrate all sectors to make this work

[tlm724] showed that taxes can be a tool to finance development projects and service

[tlm724] 5 - that the agenda of the next General Conference to review the recommendations of the three meetings extended system economy and the banking system and to enter Iraq in the World Trade Organization

[tlm724] to enter Iraq in the World Trade Organization

[tlm724] great art ty BondLady lays it right out there for them
~~~

Industrial Bank allocates {60} billion loans to citizens

[tlm724] allocated {60} billion dinars under the plan for the current year to be distributed in the form of loans for citizens to establish industrial and commercial businesses

[tlm724] thats right, get the money flowing which will create free enterprise and boost the free economy market, thats how it is done as well as relinquishing the state held businesses into private hands 

[tlm724] they are doing what they need to do !

*hallelujah*

[tlm724] they keep repeating this, trying to the people in to get the money ! All great signs   Wink
~~~

Iraq ranked the {23} States invested in Egypt

[tlm724] Egypt aimed at showing the evolution of the investment climate in the Republic of Iraq, on the sidelines of the third training programme for Iraqi personnel

[tlm724] welcomed the cooperation with the Iraqi Government to transfer expertise to Iraqi cadres in domain investors and promote investment opportunities and development of free zones And investment, as well as support for small and medium-sized enterprises and the application of institutional development support.

[tlm724] thats just what we were talking about in the last article
~~~

(Arabtec), the UAE plans to open an office in Baghdad

[tlm724] in order to take advantage of the huge potential that abound in Iraq

[tlm724] towards further expansion in emerging markets during 2014.

[tlm724] It is estimated millions of dollars in capital and has several projects in the Middle East and the countries of the world

[tlm724] they know just as well as we do that Iraq is booming !

[bondLady] yes

[tlm724] and thats a holding company !

[rsp1] and they're out to make huge profits too!

[tlm724] A holding company is a company or firm that owns other companies' outstanding stock. The term usually refers to a company that does not produce goods or services itself; rather, its purpose is to own shares of other companies.

Holding companies allow the reduction of risk for the owners and can allow the ownership and control of a number of different companies.

In the United States, 80% or more of stock, in voting and value, must be owned before tax consolidation benefits such as tax-free dividends can be claimed

[tlm724] all good in the neighborhood, holding co.s banks , investors and countries ALL realize the potential !
~~~

Deputy from the Liberal: the law and the Kurds are united and approving the budget and put closed circuit and complex
[tlm724] The dispute revolves around the blocks between approving the budget, related to the dispute between Arbil and Baghdad

[tlm724] although the budget is much delayed it is a great sign that Iraq DID NOT backburner the HCL points of contention 

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Here we go again, next year, next June, next October, after vacation, after Ramadam, after after after after. More than likely it's after we are all dead and gone. I keep hearing that thing are moving foreward, it must be at the pace of the Coninental Drift.

I would rather have these sites say "Good morning. nothing new, have a nice day.".  And when the big day gets here just say "Go cash in."  No speaches.

Just my opinion. And I am still going to hang in there with the rest of you till the end.

Thanks, I just had to get that off my chest.

Have a "Happy Mother's Day" to all you moms out there.

Go RV

• Upvote 6

Thanks Thug as always... and BondLady and Team :twothumbs:  Great Read on the Articles.....I would like to add one article... :).........                                                                Trade searching commitment law for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

05/08/2014

DSC_2986zaqw2222edeeed.JPG

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Commerce announced on the organization of a seminar to discuss the future of Iraq's obligations in the case of joining the World Trade Organization.
The ministry said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the Department of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Commerce organized a seminar WTO and its agreements at the Institute of Development Judicial Council of the Supreme Judicial presence of the judge Amir al-Shammari and a number of judges, prosecutors and staff.
The statement quoted the director of the World Trade Organization in the circle of economic relations Tharwat Akram Salman as saying that the aim of the seminar is to clarify the legal aspects of the World Trade Organization in its organizational structure and conventions and a brief history of the organization, functions and aspects of technical and economic effects that arise from the growth in the economies of member states.
And between Salman: that understanding the legal sense will be the foundation upon which to build upon all the obligations of Iraq future in the case of joining the World Trade Organization the fact that all files to be completed by Iraq of file trade in goods and file trade in services and file intellectual property and file legislation depends entirely on the legislation and the laws of Iraq window, which must be compatible with the WTO agreements.
For his part, gave Musab Osama Mohammed, Director of the Division of legislation and laws in the Department of the World Trade Organization a detailed explanation on the subject of the settlement of disputes under the World Trade Organization said it that under the establishment of the WTO has been the adoption of a memorandum of understanding for the materials and procedures governing the settlement of disputes like the rest of the agreements and memos that govern the work the World Trade Organization. And between Muhammad: that the establishment of a dispute settlement is one of the most important organs which contain the main World Trade Organization, which was entrusted with the task of applying the rules and procedures as well as consultations and dispute settlement provisions contained in the agreements. / End / / 22 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177530-trade-searching-commitment-law-for-iraqs-accession-to-the-world-trade-organization/#ixzz31RjNXJka

• Upvote 4

I'm with you Stealth. I just don't see this even making it to Ramadan this year. It is investing at its finest, complete with speculation. But surly as the tide rises and recedes, some things become very clear. The strides that country has made towards progress in just the past two years have been great and the path they have taken shows us their destination, and we are getting closer all the time! :)

• Upvote 3

I sure hope that people that haven't seen this BS before don't go out and buy more Dinar just because of this "stuff". This is what we have become to know as PUMPER DOO-DOO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yender, I disagree that this "chat" BL had can be classified as "PUMPER DOO-DOO". The quote made about "During the next eight month or early next year" was taken straight from the article posted by Iraqi news. BL doesn't make money from the buying and selling of dinar, she along with people like Stryker follow the news daily and stay educated on factual news and events. If you don't, you’re one of those that is truly missing out and mis-informed on all the great news happening in Iraq lately. Stay informed and understand who some of these people are. Once you do learn who they are, maybe then you will understand not everyone out there can be classified as a guru just because they do not post on this site.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1