Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

AdwRd

Why does it bother you SO MUCH that we still hold dinar? Are you afraid that some day we might make some money and you listened to our government and sold all of yours? All I can say is DON'T WORRY about US we can make our own decisions without you. We made our own money to get into this and we can take our OWN licks if need be.

Do us all a favor and get lost.                          :bravo:              

• Upvote 5

i get Iraqi TV transcripts but I also have two contacts one who is a member here who has a translater in Saudi and also a guy I know who is an Iraqi Kurd living in Leeds who runs a takeaway business and a shop in Leeds who watches both al iraqiya TV and Kurd sat

Beleive me gunshow I don't have a good enough imigination to make it up

you really are ignorant - I know 10 different people accross the uk who were asked and I can prove it if you had the guts to join my group on Facebook

Keepem continue to fall for the stuff that Dinarck, slingshot, Brian Simpson, networth ect continue to spew to you. Deny device and create mistrust - it's all bull shite.

Well looks like 10 others besides you are just as gullible lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i get Iraqi TV transcripts but I also have two contacts one who is a member here who has a translater in Saudi and also a guy I know who is an Iraqi Kurd living in Leeds who runs a takeaway business and a shop in Leeds who watches both al iraqiya TV and Kurd satBeleive me gunshow I don't have a good enough imigination to make it upyou really are ignorant - I know 10 different people accross the uk who were asked and I can prove it if you had the guts to join my group on Facebook Keepem continue to fall for the stuff that Dinarck, slingshot, Brian Simpson, networth ect continue to spew to you. Deny device and create mistrust - it's all bull shite.

I would love to join your fb group btw.

JimH, Keep is lost...in the Lopster Tank. YOU have to come here to confront him. Sounds like you have a problem, not Keep.

From what you just posted and the article directly confirms that you not only know that andrw reed is in fact "keep" but try to defend that keep when a post is made about this bs andrw reed character.

All respect I had for u is now out the window and it's now obvious your in on the troll campaign.

• Downvote 1

How about one question.  Do you believe the iraqis will LOP the currency as the CBI and Financial Office are saying they're going to do?  Not an RV.  I'm saying do you believe in a three zero LOP as the CBI is saying?

Which one

The one in 2008 , 2009 , 2010 , 2011 , 2012 , 2013 , 2014 , or the one for 2015

Which one do ya want to know if we believe it ?

The cbi is worse than okie , tony TNT , and keep combined

If you want to believe them that's up to you

• Downvote 1

You know what they say about assuming? Lol

That IS the basis my friend of investing...................unless you have inside info.....................do you?

Please tell.......................... or are you just assuming you KNOW what the Iraqi's are really going to do????

Spill the beans oh lop/guru !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, the dinar will do one of three things: 1. Redenominate by lopping three zeros, 2.  Rv by announcing an increase in value against the dollar,  or 3. do nothing at all, such as in the last five years.  Number 3 won't hurt dinarians other than wear your patience thin.  Number 2 is what everyone wants, even if its a marginal increase.  Number 1 would be a nightmare for the entire dinar community.  Guess which one the CBI is calling. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting as usual... although just as an unbiased observer... I gotta say...

the "lopsters are much more factual, polite and direct in getting their points across...

than the "crabs" who come down to poke around, throw sand and insult folks.

Hey I'm a MOM... no fair negging me today!!! I can say whatever I want to say for this one day... right???

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

tumblr_lwf8uaoPCB1qbrfrz.gif

Why does it bother you SO MUCH that we still hold dinar? Are you afraid that some day we might make some money and you listened to our government and sold all of yours? All I can say is DON'T WORRY about US we can make our own decisions without you. We made our own money to get into this and we can take our OWN licks if need be.

Do us all a favor and get lost.                          :bravo:              

Well Said!!  

• Upvote 2

Interesting as usual... although just as an unbiased observer... I gotta say...

the "lopsters are much more factual, polite and direct in getting their points across...

than the "crabs" who come down to poke around, throw sand and insult folks.

Hey I'm a MOM... no fair negging me today!!! I can say whatever I want to say for this one day... right???

:D   :D   

Call it like you see it!  Happy Mother's Day

• Upvote 1

Nope, I'm a girl and I have  two girls and a granddaughter, life is sweet!  

Glad to know... yes life is sweet for us both indeed.

Just gotta share the card I recieved from my 4 year old grandaughter today...

The card (fridge magnet) shows Nonna out on the couch... and the baby on the phone saying...

"Yeah she's been difficult all day, but I finally got her down for a nap".

:D   :D   :D

That IS the basis my friend of investing...................unless you have inside info.....................do you?

Please tell.......................... or are you just assuming you KNOW what the Iraqi's are really going to do????

Spill the beans oh lop/guru !

The basis of investing is assuming? Lol wth? Your not serious are you?

Besides that, did you even under stand what was being talked about? It was about him assuming someone is the same person lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

aits, why would you have ever had any respect for me. I'm just pixels on a screen. The thing that gets you guys in trouble is that you assume the Internet, and the millions of words of conspiracy theory, are real. They are not.

Try this experiment. Take a good look at your monitor. Looks like a window on the world, doesn't it? Now, turn your computer off. It all disappears, doesn't it? Blink a few times. Look back at your monitor. Still gone, right?

Now, look out the window of your house or apartment. See the trees, flowers, buildings, people walking around? Now close your eyes. Got them closed tight? O.K. Open them. Note that the trees, flowers, buildings and people are still there. Blink your eyes a few times. Everything is still there, right?

That is a window on the real world. Your monitor is not a window on the real world. Everything you see there is nothing but pixels on a screen, not an analogue of the real world.

Alright lobsters,  Let's evalate each of three possible dinar scenarios I put forth on page six. The dinar will either RD, RV or do nothing with their currency.  Let's take the RV.  Every dinarian bought their dinars with only one objective.  To make lots of money off an overnight 100,000% revalue of the dinar, to bring it back to Saddam's inflated $3.22 .  The speculators would then rush in and hand their dinar currency to .....someone......who will take their physical dinars, check them for authenticity, ......and then credit their bank accounts with potentially $$millions of US dollars.  All right dinarians,  have I got the RV scenario correct.  Don't waste my time with insults, just answer that statement truthfully, if I have stated it correctly.  If I haven't, then tell me where I am wrong.  This is not a trick,  I'm going to go over the other two scenarios in the same way.  Sound off dinarians. 

• Upvote 1

Wrong again

I was told I should buy some dinar to support the mission in Iraq

They did tell me it would rv

But not like you say

Your wrong about the every one did anything

They didn't even have gurus back then and I wasn't hanging around a chat room

I was told it might rv to 31 cents in 2016

11 years later

So your everyone bought dinar for an over night rv of 100,000% speculation is wrong

Your okie and keep gurus came later

I think keep was in competition with okie

Who knows he may be okie

Him and his connections and secret intel sources and all that crap about if Iraq didn't rv the un would

Do it for them

What a joke those gurus became

After years went by I came up with something different

I'd be happy to cash out at 3500 per million

All this crap bickering is just to get you guys to prove your points but you can't

Look at you

Still to this day

Crying the blues

Who cares at this point

What are ya gonna do , sell your dinars to someone else then when they show up tell them to sell ?

Tell them their dumb for buying dinar from those crooks " meaning yourself " the one who just sold yours

Get real

Go somewhere and save someone's life

Your worried about money that's your problem

Pretentious bs

That's what I see

aits, why would you have ever had any respect for me. I'm just pixels on a screen. The thing that gets you guys in trouble is that you assume the Internet, and the millions of words of conspiracy theory, are real. They are not.

Try this experiment. Take a good look at your monitor. Looks like a window on the world, doesn't it? Now, turn your computer off. It all disappears, doesn't it? Blink a few times. Look back at your monitor. Still gone, right?

Now, look out the window of your house or apartment. See the trees, flowers, buildings, people walking around? Now close your eyes. Got them closed tight? O.K. Open them. Note that the trees, flowers, buildings and people are still there. Blink your eyes a few times. Everything is still there, right?

That is a window on the real world. Your monitor is not a window on the real world. Everything you see there is nothing but pixels on a screen, not an analogue of the real world.

You should rethink that thought.  That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.  Just because you turn off your computer doesn't mean the information goes away.  Scientists now say that information is eternal and can never be destroyed.

• Upvote 1