Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

I know Dinarck is reading this- Dinarck you can kiss my starboard knacker !

Andrew Reed go back in your box[/size]

thats my real name that the lopster decided to use as their username - the lopster in question is slingshot fuel - a little boy who has made it his mission to free us from beleiving In the RV lol!
  • Upvote 1

I like reading this stuff but I have to say the "Analogies" that both sides use here are simply amazing.

Tantamount to saying the earth is flat.

Tantamount to standing in the ocean and asking where's the water?   (both paraphrased of course).

Good reading and funny, hilarious, useless analogies.  (what do first 4 letters spell/)

DB,Don't worry about the LOPster Troll.Little minds can't grip what's happening before there eyes...

what I find very funny about one particular lopster Dinarck is his claim that he was banned here at dinar vets. If you check his profile he clearly has not been banned. I think because he is Feable minded and really needs his buddy's knowledge to make himself seem credible he boasts to them that he got banned. What a lying little lopster who really knows nothing - I can see he worships Brian and DMW's starboard knackers lol
  • Upvote 2

DB,Don't worry about the LOPster Troll.Little minds can't grip what's happening before there eyes...

You don't even know the proper history of Iraq but you think you have the room to talk about people with little minds? Everything I have seen you say has been a guru fabrication. But you supposedly know what's really going on around us? Interesting......

• Downvote 3

Um, dinar_millions. You don't notice the difference between a country like post-WWII Germany and Iraq? The cultural and socio-economic factors?

You clearly have no clue about economics.

The Germans didn't hate our guts at the end of WWII, as just one example.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1

Read and study "The Marshall Plan" About post WW2 Germany Economic Recovery...You will clearly notice the similarities right down to the World players in this...

And this is exactly what I mean. Do your self a favor and actually take the time to learn what they did with their currency. They redenominated and the new currency had a higher value....The old stayed the same. It was a non profit situation. Stop listening to the gurus and taking their word for things. If Iraq does the same thing with their currency, you will not make a dime. In fact you will lose a little due to exchange fees if your even able to exchange in the first place. Not talking down to you so don't take it the wrong way, you should just educate yourself a little better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Um, dinar_millions. You don't notice the difference between a country like post-WWII Germany and Iraq? The cultural and socio-economic factors?

You clearly have no clue about economics.

The Germans didn't hate our guts at the end of WWII, as just one example.

Socio-economics has nothing to do with this..Do you really think the Banksters,WTO,UN or IMF care about Socio-Economics??They don't ...Its all about $$$$$....
  • Upvote 1

Read and study "The Marshall Plan" About post WW2 Germany Economic Recovery...You will clearly notice the similarities right down to the World players in this...

Al-Iraqiya TV 28th March 2014 evening financial news

The same politicians in more than one block that vowed to keep up the pressure until the central bank of Iraq implements it pledge to reevaluate the dinar and implement the zeros project said that the dinar will inevitably increase in value as Iraqs phenomenal economic growth continues on its current pace; one of the members gave the german mark and the Japanese yen that made remarkable comebacks after the war!

Right on dinar_millions GOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was how they redonominated the mark and yen keep - stop looking on the internet- I will give you some references from a good friend of mine - good old economic books which show how it resulted in profit!

I will see my friend in the next week or two but I will get those references for you

• Downvote 1

And yet, the exchange rate remains...1166.The world today bears no resemblance to the cultural and socio-economic world of WWII.

Iraq does give it time when they go to a market economy and enact the currency and monetary reform you will see the economic jaggurnaut

On June 18, 1948, the American and British occupation authorities announced that a new unit of currency, the Deutschmark (DM), would replace the Reichsmark (RM) on June 20, and would be the sole legal tender beginning June 21. Each German was given an allowance of 60 DM (Kopfgeld), exchangeable at a 1:1 ratio with RM, and all bank deposits exceeding 60 RM to be converted at a rate of 10:1. Half of these bank deposits were temporarily frozen, and employers were given an allowance of 60 DM per employee to cover the first week’s payroll. Klapstock writes that “the basic design of Western Germany’s monetary reform... was built on the assumption that confidence in the new deutschmark depended, in the first place, on its immediate usefulness

as an effective medium for acquiring essentials,” and thus restrictions on available credit induced producers to sell excess supply, while consumers were given a generous exchange rate to encourage spending.17 General Clay reiterated this finding in his memoir, stating that “it was evident that [industry would struggle] until currency was given real value so that the public would have confidence in it and return to normal business procedures.

• Upvote 2

Iraq does give it time when they go to a market economy and enact the currency and monetary reform you will see the economic jaggurnautOn June 18, 1948, the American and British occupation authorities announced that a new unit of currency, the Deutschmark (DM), would replace the Reichsmark (RM) on June 20, and would be the sole legal tender beginning June 21. Each German was given an allowance of 60 DM (Kopfgeld), exchangeable at a 1:1 ratio with RM, and all bank deposits exceeding 60 RM to be converted at a rate of 10:1. Half of these bank deposits were temporarily frozen, and employers were given an allowance of 60 DM per employee to cover the first week’s payroll. Klapstock writes that “the basic design of Western Germany’s monetary reform... was built on the assumption that confidence in the new deutschmark depended, in the first place, on its immediate usefulness

My point exactly DB

• Upvote 1

Al-Iraqiya TV 28th March 2014 evening financial news

The same politicians in more than one block that vowed to keep up the pressure until the central bank of Iraq implements it pledge to reevaluate the dinar and implement the zeros project said that the dinar will inevitably increase in value as Iraqs phenomenal economic growth continues on its current pace; one of the members gave the german mark and the Japanese yen that made remarkable comebacks after the war!

Right on dinar_millions GOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was how they redonominated the mark and yen keep - stop looking on the internet- I will give you some references from a good friend of mine - good old economic books which show how it resulted in profit!

I will see my friend in the next week or two but I will get those references for you

Don't even waste your time....they completely changed currency....freezing the exchange rate of the old and had a fixed ratio for exchange. Weak excuses for your arguments.....

If your excuse is that Germany is a prime example of what will happen in Iraq, you don't stand to make a dime lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If that's your best Argument now ,I declare victory by knockout....

you knocked them the f00k out bro !! Keepem buy your dinars back off eBay stop listening to the douch loppers and come back to the good side!

What is it, exactly, dinar_millions that you have won? Your Dinar is still worth only 1166 and you are still living on Hope on a Rope.

it may take another two to three years but the end result will be a win
  • Upvote 1

some how I think this will be over sooner keepem- you should see what they are saying on al-iraqiya TV -your missing out keepem don't be a fool

How could you say that? You have no clue what they are saying. Who is telling you what they are saying?

Your friend in the know?

• Upvote 1

How could you say that? You have no clue what they are saying. Who is telling you what they are saying?Your friend in the know?

i get Iraqi TV transcripts but I also have two contacts one who is a member here who has a translater in Saudi and also a guy I know who is an Iraqi Kurd living in Leeds who runs a takeaway business and a shop in Leeds who watches both al iraqiya TV and Kurd sat

Beleive me gunshow I don't have a good enough imigination to make it up

No his banker in the know thay told him it would revalue last summer in the 3 dollar range lol

you really are ignorant - I know 10 different people accross the uk who were asked and I can prove it if you had the guts to join my group on Facebook

Keepem continue to fall for the stuff that Dinarck, slingshot, Brian Simpson, networth ect continue to spew to you. Deny device and create mistrust - it's all bull shite.

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 1