Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Dontlop,  You need to walk your talk.  You asked me for facts, and I gave you facts.  I asked you for a reason why iraq would not Redenominate with 83 Trillion dinar out there, and you completely avoided my question.  If you want to talk, then walk the talk.  Answer my question, without blather, please.

• Upvote 1

Dontlop, You need to walk your talk. You asked me for facts, and I gave you facts. I asked you for a reason why iraq would not Redenominate with 83 Trillion dinar out there, and you completely avoided my question. If you want to talk, then walk the talk. Answer my question, without blather, please.

See I knew you couldn't prove any of your assumptions

Just like every other lopster that ever came thru here

They get caught up in their lies and run away to change their name

Natural Resource-Backed Structured Finance

I.Introduction

China is an energy-consuming country. Natural resources are crucial for China national growth, people's livelihood, economic and social development, national security. Given the looming gap between supply and demand, a key point of China's energy strategy is to ensure supply.

II.Services

(I) Definition

The arrangement of a loan using structured finance based on the long-term sales and purchase contract of natural resource products concluded between overseas borrower and domestic companies.The borrower's future sales revenue stated in the sales and purchase contract is used as the primary source to repay the loan.

(II) Target Clients

1. Borrower or its parent company is an international energy producer with rich reserve and high sales revenue;

2. Buyer is a large energy company in China;

3. Borrower or its subsidiaries subcontracts the engineering projects to Chinese companies.

III.Features

(I) Get large ICBC loan secured by the revenue generated through selling natural resources to Chinese companies under long-term contract;

(II) Loan amount after deducting principal and interest can be transferred back to exporter, no impact to the daily operation of the company;

(III) support Chinese companies to get natural resources or engineering contract.Loan can be used for different purposes, for general use or urban construction project of Chinese companies;

(IV) Tax, laws, commercial terms related to the loan can be arranged through ICBC's global branch network;

(V) Widely applied in the procurement of oil, natural gas, coal, metals, natural resources,or used with project finance or capital loan for overseas investment.

IV.Steps

(I) Borrower (authorized subcontract company, counterparty stated in the sales and purchase contract) submits application to ICBC;

(II) Check the creditability of borrower's company and the documentation given, discuss main terms and conditions. If agreed, ICBC issues to borrower letter of interest, letter of intent, and signs authorization letter;

(III) Discuss with borrower the terms of loan agreement (guarantee agreement), account agreement. ICBC proceeds due diligence and internal approval. Sign loan agreement with the borrower;

(IV) Before loan drawdown, borrower and domestic company (counterparty) sign commercial contract (oil trade contract and/or engineering subcontract);

(V)Borrower submits documentation stated in the loan agreement before drawdown.

Could Iraqs bilateral , trilateral , and multilateral trade agreements be structured to pay. For Iraqs currency revaluation

Edited by dontlop

Cut and paste, Cut and paste.  The day you learned how to cut and paste, the world was altered forever.  Unfortuneatly, the vast majority of what you "borrow" from other thinkers, is not germaine to the subject being discussed.  The question I asked was, What are your reasons for thinking that Iraq WON'T redenominate it currency with 83 Trillion dinars out there?  Don't cut and paste.  I want to hear YOUR answer to that question.

• Upvote 1

Cut and paste, Cut and paste.  The day you learned how to cut and paste, the world was altered forever.  Unfortuneatly, the vast majority of what you "borrow" from other thinkers, is not germaine to the subject being discussed.  The question I asked was, What are your reasons for thinking that Iraq WON'T redenominate it currency with 83 Trillion dinars out there?  Don't cut and paste.  I want to hear YOUR answer to that question.

You still have nothing to back yourself up

Iraq is suffering an imbalance in the trade balance Iraq is suffering an imbalance in the trade balance

12/15/2013 0:00

Economic researcher confirmed possession of the ingredients of economic success

Baghdad – Mostafa Hashemi stressed economic researcher verse just need to adjust the balance of trade of Iraq because he suffers a large deficit because of the tyranny of the volume of imports to the volume of non-oil exports.

intended balance of trade ((BOT which is an acronym for (Balance Of Trade) as The index measuring the overall difference between exports (production) and imports for goods in the state, which is one of the components of the balance of payments, it is also of important economic indicators, which lies its value in the analysis of its components and not in its absolute value.

called the researcher just told (morning) to provide study by the Ministries of Industry and Minerals and trade to the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to see the country’s need actual import and can be made ​​locally to compensate for the goods is necessary, indicating that the General Company for Trade and business services can provide study materials imported by Iraq through import licenses granted by the traders. The Ministry of Commerce announced the start of actual work on leave under import on the first of July 2012.

added that Iraq has the elements of success of the enormous economic, but it is not utilized properly due to lack of economic vision as it’s not directed at the service of development, where he owns a natural and human resources of many sulfur and oil, phosphate, water and others.

, and indicated that the country he can achieve self-sufficiency for the existence of the ingredients mentioned as it takes to achieve a surplus in the trade balance by activating the productive sectors, whether the government or privately owned, and Astdrki but the absence of view clear to the country’s economy as well as not to activate the laws of important economic led to a decline in the economic performance of Iraq in general.

and happens surplus in the trade balance when the direction of the trade balance is positive, in other words, when the volume of exports to a particular country more than the volume of imports, and contributes to the surplus in the trade balance in the promotion of state reserves of foreign currency Add to the economic effects that contribute to the production of goods that are exported.

confirmed researcher economic importance of the study of five-year plans and decimals and long-term socio-economic development for shaping the country’s economy, pointing to the importance of reducing the deficit in the trade balance., and the deficit in the trade balance when the volume of imports in a particular state is greater than the volume of exports, or does not cover the volume of imports, the resulting deficit in the trade balance of the country. drew just need to export expansion after the development of the local industry and by strengthening marketing activities and support the activities of advertising abroad.

alsabaah.iq

Blah Blah Blah,Mindless BS LOPster yap

Yippieee... let me quote the German RV again... everyone here ignores me... 

For anyone interested and not completely disillusioned to the point of being incapable of deciphering new and factual information, you should go check out the new interview with John Jagerson respecting the IQD.  Although I am sure the majority will dismiss him as another "government shill"... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

@dinar_millions:  May I ask you some questions?  Just for the sake of painting a mental picture... How old are you (even a range will suffice)?  What level of education have you achieved?  In which geographic region do you currently live (If in the US, please provide me a general area... I assume your response will be 'midwest')?  Are you from Germany (I only ask due to your strange obsession)?

Random off-topic question:  What are the rules in the lopster tank respecting the posting of links to other dinar-related websites?  What are the rules about mentioning the names of such websites?  I am trying to create a new discussion and want to respect the rules.

Edited by AdwRd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@dinar_millions:  May I ask you some questions?  Just for the sake of painting a mental picture... How old are you (even a range will suffice)?  What level of education have you achieved?  In which geographic region do you currently live (If in the US, please provide me a general area... I assume your response will be 'midwest')?  Are you from Germany (I only ask due to your strange obsession)?

Random off-topic question:  What are the rules in the lopster tank respecting the posting of links to other dinar-related websites?  What are the rules about mentioning the names of such websites?  I am trying to create a new discussion and want to respect the rules.

Wow, u need to go

• Downvote 1

Man oh man.  I'm gone for four hours and you boys have started throwing rocks at each other.  I asked my good friend Dontlop a serious discussion question.  He has dodged the answer.  So I throw it out to you "true believers" out there.  What makes you think that iraq will NOT redenominate its currency with an M2 of 83 Trillion dinars out there?  Very simple question.  Let's hear from you dinarians.  Please leave out the Marshall Plan, the GCR and other nonsensical blatherings.  Give us lobsters some valid answers.  Rayzur?  You out there?  Let's hear from you, girl.

• Upvote 1