Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

What happens to Iraqs GDP if they triple their currency value ?

The Iraqis have three times as much money to spend in Iraq

The GDP most likely quadruple if not more

Edited by dontlop

Where I come from WorkerBee, a Friday night snail race is the highlight of the evening.  I was just teasing you on the Kuwait issue.  You came up with some good info.  Someone else had said that Kuwait's M2 was 60 billion dinar with 600 billion in reserves.  Now compare that to iraq with M2 of 83 Trillion dinar with 90 billion in reserves.  Theres a reason why there won't be an RV with out a RD first. JMO

Yeah, did a quick google search of Iraq's economy on the same site but couldn't find anything nice to say about them so I didn't post.  It's all relative, those who have ears, let them hear.  Seems all information that is presented is confined to a conspiracy theory anyway.  

Off to the snail races!

Dontlop,  you don't seem to understand.  If iraq triples their currency value, their GDP will go DOWN.  It will make doing business three times more expensive for businesses and investors. That's why China has historically depressed the value of the yuan.

• Upvote 1

Looks like you don't know what GDP is ewig

If Iraqis have more money to spend they get more things things have prices

They go out to eat

They build businesses

Go ahead dontlop,  explain why Iraq's GDP is so awesome.

Iraq GDP

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Iraq was worth 210 billion US dollars in 2012. The GDP value of Iraq represents 0.34 percent of the world economy. GDP in Iraq averaged 37.52 USD Billion from 1960 until 2012, reaching an all time high of 210 USD Billion in 2012 and a record low of 1.70 USD Billion in 1960. GDP in Iraq is reported by the World Bank Group.

• Upvote 1

Go ahead dontlop, explain why Iraq's GDP is so awesome.

Iraq GDP

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Iraq was worth 210 billion US dollars in 2012. The GDP value of Iraq represents 0.34 percent of the world economy. GDP in Iraq averaged 37.52 USD Billion from 1960 until 2012, reaching an all time high of 210 USD Billion in 2012 and a record low of 1.70 USD Billion in 1960. GDP in Iraq is reported by the World Bank Group.

What's your problem ?

You explain why its so awesome

Ignorance grows wild in the lopster tank

He ewig

If you had a hundred billion dollars worth of dinar this year circulating and next year you triple it to 300 billion circulating in Iraq

The GDP does not go down

It goes up

Edited by dontlop

If iraq rapidly revalues its currency, it raises the cost of iraq's exports, thus reducing the amount they produce, thus reducing GNP.  China is a prime example of this.  They are a huge exporter and thus if they keep the yuan devalued, they can underprice other goods producers.. That's why everything in Walmart is made in .........China. 

• Upvote 1

90% of Iraqs exports are sold in dollars not dinar

It will not hurt anything

Iraq exports are not sold in dinar

Nothing will change in iraq

Petro dollars

All it would do is make imports cheaper

What's your problem ?

You explain why its so awesome

Ignorance grows wild in the lopster tank

He ewig

If you had a hundred billion dollars worth of dinar this year circulating and next year you triple it to 300 billion circulating in Iraq

The GDP does not go down

It goes up

I didn't bring it up, you did.  You explain why it's so wonderful.

• Upvote 2

The import savings will out weigh the losses of the differance in the 10 % of their exports

I didn't bring it up, you did. You explain why it's so wonderful.

What did I bring up ?

Your ignorance is growing rapidly

Ewig

You get ten dollars worth of goods and services for ten dollars worth of dinar no matter what the foriegn exchange rate is for the dinar

Its ten dollars worth

It doesn't cost any more

Just ten dollars worth

You give them 11,700 now

Or give them $ 10.00 worth after

Its ten dollars worth

I suppose if you sell tooth brushes you sell the for a dollar now then your forced to sell them for 1100 dollars later

That is not how the fake money world works

Edited by dontlop

The import savings will out weigh the losses of the differance in the 10 % of their exports

What did I bring up ?

Your ignorance is growing rapidly

Ewig

You get ten dollars worth of goods and services for ten dollars worth of dinar no matter what the foriegn exchange rate is for the dinar

Its ten dollars worth

It doesn't cost any more

Just ten dollars worth

You give them 11,700 now

Or give them $ 10.00 worth after

Its ten dollars worth

I suppose if you sell tooth brushes you sell the for a dollar now then your forced to sell them for 1100 dollars later

That is not how the fake money world works

I thought I was giving you chance to make your case, but instead you attacked me.  Not everyone on this site is as smart as you, a simple layman explanation would be nice.

• Upvote 3

I thought I was giving you chance to make your case, but instead you attacked me.  Not everyone on this site is as smart as you, a simple layman explanation would be nice.

Ya sure you were

Go ahead dontlop,  explain why Iraq's GDP is so awesome.

Iraq GDP

I didn't bring it up, you did.  You explain why it's so wonderful.

Uh huh

You made your own story up

What did I bring up that you want me to explain why Iraqs GDP is so wonderful ?

I think you just want some one to slap around and you decided its my turn

Dontlop,  You are so economically smart, you need to go over to China and convince them that they have it backwards.  Then go to all the Walmarts in America and let them know what they're doing that's hurting China's GDP, which incidentally is second only to the US.  And its due in large part to keeping the yuan at an under-valued level.  Go tell em where they're wrong Dontlop.  It will be just one more foreign country laughing at you.  Iraq and now China.

Paddle paddle, paddle, little surfer pogue.  You're in water over your head.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You think China's economy is 90% of its exports selling oil in petro dollars

China buys its oil from Russia in yaun not dollars

There's a huge differance

If china was selling 90% of its exports of its crude oil in petro dollars and 10% of its exports in other goods and services

Then china would want a higher valued yaun

But they don't

Iraq needs a 3 dollar dinar thats why it always had a 3 dollar dinar

Dontlop,  You are so economically smart, you need to go over to China and convince them that they have it backwards.  Then go to all the Walmarts in America and let them know what they're doing that's hurting China's GDP, which incidentally is second only to the US.  And its due in large part to keeping the yuan at an under-valued level.  Go tell em where they're wrong Dontlop.  It will be just one more foreign country laughing at you.  Iraq and now China.

Paddle paddle, paddle, little surfer pogue.  You're in water over your head.

He brings up valid stats for the iqd, he owns iqd, we're on an iqd website

You don't own iqd, and are on an iqd site, trying to convince people not to own iqd.

The question is not about dontlop, or his motives.

The question is why haven't you been banned? What are your motives? Keep has stated "entertainment".

With all the ip spoofing programs and the ease in creating email accounts, it's plain and obvious you don't care about reprocess ions from what you and your associates say. Let's have at the truth, how many more ip addresses can you make. Which website do you represent.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At least I am an American on an American based website.  Go start your own dinar site in Canada.  I'm sure the good people in Canada would love to follow your lead down the path to instant overnight RV riches.  You can be their "guru".  You can have your own "following" instead of coming south to the land of the free.  Which incidentally has whats called the 1st Amendment to "our" Constitution.  You're always talking about banning me, when I have said nothing disparaging or called names.  I just give information in the "lobster pit" where I belong.  You don't belong here because you're a "true believer".  GO back upstairs and join your other koolaide buddies.  The "pit" is for fact givers and truth seekers, not idealogs.  Adios amigo.  

By the way, you do live in a beautiful country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Perhaps some rvrs didn't expect it to be any different at this point

But the lopsters believe all the notes we hold will be gone by the end of 2010

And every six months another zero deletion

Ah ha ha ha ha

Hey it's back on in June

Ah ha ha ha ha

I was told 2016 back in 2005

11 year wait when I bought mine

Most of the rvrs around here are waiting for specific things to take place before the rv happens

And they simply haven't happened yet

I'm scared

I should turn around and run as fast as I can from the lop tank

People use to be afraid of talking to the lopsters because they got ganged up on by screen names

But now people just say what ever they want

All it takes is for everyone to see others standing up to the bullies

And they all jump in

No more lopster bullying

That alone is an achievement

The lock down served its purpose

I think the lopsters are just bored

They should get a part time job hanging drywall

• Upvote 2

At least I am an American on an American based website.  Go start your own dinar site in Canada.  I'm sure the good people in Canada would love to follow your lead down the path to instant overnight RV riches.  You can be their "guru".  You can have your own "following" instead of coming south to the land of the free.  Which incidentally has whats called the 1st Amendment to "our" Constitution.  You're always talking about banning me, when I have said nothing disparaging or called names.  I just give information in the "lobster pit" where I belong.  You don't belong here because you're a "true believer".  GO back upstairs and join your other koolaide buddies.  The "pit" is for fact givers and truth seekers, not idealogs.  Adios amigo.  

By the way, you do live in a beautiful country.

Land of the free: leading the world in number of jailed citizens.

1st amendment rights: with government monitors in news rooms.

Canada is beautiful thanks! Enjoy the clean drinking water/electricity/oil/gas/lumber among other things we sell to our USA brothers.

Iqd dinar still a better speculation than holding USA dollars in my personal reserves.

I won't quibble with you over Canada.  It is a great country.  We are different brothers from the same mother (England)  but I do quibble with you over always wanting me banned.  I'm already in the lobster pit.  We in the "pit" don't believe in the dinar.  That should be fairly obvious to you by now.  If you come down here, we will engage your guru generated baloney.  It's what we do. If you don't agree, than engage back, but quit calling for people to be banned.  If I was cussing you , that would be different.  I'm not.  I just present very real dinar scenarios that you don't happen to like.  But they are all very real possibilities that you dinarians need to consider, and often don't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who is "they" that are using the Marshall Plan?

The Marshall plan was aimed at all of Europe, and ultimately Germany, not a small, still unstable middle eastern country with nothing but oil to peddle. There is a lot of debate just how much the Marshall plan actually contributed to Europe's economic recovery after WWII. Alan Greenspan said that Ludwig Erhard's economic policies far outweighed the contributions of the Marshall plan in the postwar recovery.

I see no resemblance between the Marshall Plan and what is going on in Iraq.

• Upvote 1