Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Ah ha ha ha ha

That is so funny

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can't stop laughing

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Huh huh huh huh ah huh huh huh ah ha ha ha

Still can't believe people are buying into this crap. You'll have better odds winning the powerball

I can't believe you guys that have NO interest in Dinar are on this site all the time... get a friggin life already !!!!

• Upvote 4

There are always gonna be "true believers" in some scam.  Be it Jonestown, StarGate, the great GCR, and now iraqi dinars.  As for Dontlop's comment that dinarians all bought in because they knew over time it would increase in value........Baloney.  You bought dinars to get rich quick, just like every other dinarian.  If you were "investing" for the long haul, you sure picked a lousey currency.  Just about as bad as the Dong.  You are now stuck with "blind loyalty" to the dinar, because getting out now would admit defeat.  And you're not gonna do that are you?

• Upvote 2

No need for Defeat talk...The Germany recovery miracle AKA the new Marshall plan

I'll ask you again since you ignored it the first time....how was what happened with the german currency profitable to anyone? You like to co.pare Iraq to it so please explain

• Downvote 1

Billions where made by Us Goverment and super rich who had info our parents didn't,There was no internet back then

OK so basically you have no idea. You do understand that they changed the currency right? Which if Iraq does, you won't make a dime. I think what you have been hearing sounds nice, but when you get down to the details it's nothing what you think....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worlds Strongest Currency

Ans : At Present Kuwait Dinar is the Strongest Currency in the world and Presently its value is highest than other currencies of the world 1 Kuwait dinar= 3.54800 USD. In 1961, Gulf Rupee was replaced by the Kuwait Dinar which is abbreviated as KWD.

http://www.thecountriesof.com/what-country-has-the-highest-currency-value/

also:

Kuwait is a small, relatively open economy. The Kuwaiti currency is the highest-valued currency unit in the world.[8] Kuwait has the second-most free economy in the Middle East.[9] 57% of Kuwait's GDP comes from non-oil industries (mostly business services, manufacturing, retail trade, financial institutions, construction, transport and real estate).[10] Petroleum accounts for 43% of GDP, 87% of export revenues, and 75% of government income.[10][11] Kuwait also export plant fertilizers.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 2

They changed from Rienmark to duetshe mark 10 to 1 then pegged the currency @4.20 in 1955 and was pegged at that rate until the change to the Euro..

Yes they changed the currency....and they got no more money in value then what they had before the change....

Non profit situation....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ans : At Present Kuwait Dinar is the Strongest Currency in the world and Presently its value is highest than other currencies of the world 1 Kuwait dinar= 3.54800 USD. In 1961, Gulf Rupee was replaced by the Kuwait Dinar which is abbreviated as KWD.

http://www.thecountriesof.com/what-country-has-the-highest-currency-value/

also:

Kuwait is a small, relatively open economy. The Kuwaiti currency is the highest-valued currency unit in the world.[8] Kuwait has the second-most free economy in the Middle East.[9] 57% of Kuwait's GDP comes from non-oil industries (mostly business services, manufacturing, retail trade, financial institutions, construction, transport and real estate).[10] Petroleum accounts for 43% of GDP, 87% of export revenues, and 75% of government income.[10][11] Kuwait also export plant fertilizers.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product

Thanks WorkerBee... actually that is quite interesting and shows the huge difference between Iraq's GDP and Kuwait's.

57% non-oil! I sure didn't realize that before I saw this... I always wondered how such a small country could produce THAT much oil.

Now I know... they are diversified and that is how they got so rich... makes sense. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks WorkerBee... actually that is quite interesting and shows the huge difference between Iraq's GDP and Kuwait's.

57% non-oil! I sure didn't realize that before I saw this... I always wondered how such a small country could produce THAT much oil.

Now I know... they are diversified and that is how they got so rich... makes sense. :)

Yes, it's an eye opener.  I tried to find something nice to post about Iraq but the Wiki page is questionable.

I can get excited watching a snail crawl slowly across a dinar.  It's even better when its a 25,000 dinar note.  it ruins the pretty colors with slim.

You want to have a snail race?  That's fun, right?

• Upvote 1

Some people are not cut out for currency speculation. Thus left out of the risk, but also the gain. There's more than one way to play this game, via isx, money with a brokerage, etc.

The isx went up 16.5% just last year, lobsters with all that complaining! how much of that profit did you capture?

I think your working for currency traders, taking advantage of the anonymity this site provides and the lobster title and space, whereas most forums you would just get banned.

All your negativity has cemented my resolve. Thank you.

I will be keeping my physical dinar, keeping my warka account, keeping my isx shares and will enjoy the profit I make soon when iraq not only obtains a credit rating but connects the isx and ESX to the Nasdaq.

Don't quit your day job, if you have one.. Soon I will be leaving mine.

Enjoy your ever devaluing dollar.

What's an m1 again? What does it mean when a country lowers it's note count? What's easier for a central bank, changing note count or changing velocity?

Wouldn't increased business done in iqd by India and other country's help velocity? You never speak of this.. Only of the note count, which is the easiest thing for them to control.

Glad your not speculating on this, you don't even know what to look for.

Did you know about the success test the the cookies? Betcha you wanted your cookie right away.

I don't mind waiting to get more.

• Downvote 1

Where I come from WorkerBee, a Friday night snail race is the highlight of the evening.  I was just teasing you on the Kuwait issue.  You came up with some good info.  Someone else had said that Kuwait's M2 was 60 billion dinar with 600 billion in reserves.  Now compare that to iraq with M2 of 83 Trillion dinar with 90 billion in reserves.  Theres a reason why there won't be an RV with out a RD first. JMO

No matter how much spin Aitshioud wants to put on it.  By the way, when was the last time Warka let you redeem your dollars?  Like never?  What do you call a system that takes your dollars but won't give them back?  A scam.  Probably criminally negligent.  Put some more of your Canadian dollars in there.  Keep making the iraqs laugh at you..

• Upvote 1