Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

You didn't understand jack Shiite correctly !!!

# 1. When I purchased it was $700.00 per million

# 2. I purchased enough to make me very happy if it opened up at 10 cents .

# 3. Your math is terrible.. Your trying to tell me on $100,000 transaction fees and spread will be $90,000

You better take a look in the mirror and have a talk with yourself .... When I look in the mirror I like what I see very much and that's my reality !!!!

Caz , he missed my whole point.. My original comment was to let him know not everyone like he thinks bought into this thinking they would make a million dollars on a million dinar.... He didn't get it !!!

He wanted people's truths.... He couldn't handle the truth ( said in Jack Nicholson fashion )

There's three or four of them here

They can't comprehend much

They are very bothersome to the dinar community

They never add anything worthy of our time

They love to twist what you say into other things

Like if you tell them something

They come back with

So you mean that if something does this than that won't be this or that

And every time ya got to explain to them

They are wrong and that's not what I mean at all

It's either one really dumb person with multiple screen names or a couple of some kind

You know not the traditional couple

A couple fairy Larry's

I think it's some kind of group thing they got goin on

Ya ask one a question

The other responds but doesn't answer the question

They never answer questions

Or they will be exposed as frauds

They back into the corner all the time

Then disappear and a different screen name takes over

With a whole new mo

I say its best to slug them a few times them take off

Forget about them

You can do what cha want though

But you will not be allowed to make sense around here

The numb skulls are lurking

"So here's the answer to your question ew:  I'm cashing in in Belieze."

So, somewhere is Belieze, there sits a Dinar dealer with a Trillion dollars or so in cash, who is willing to buy Dinar at whatever the going rate is after an RV, and then break even when he tries to get his money back from the CBI for that Dinar? I guess he could be planning on getting 30 percent of the RV'ed value of your Dinar for his efforts, but I'm thinking you wouldn't like to give him that. lol

Ya trillions of dollars

First you got to put up a link to back up your big fat lie that you know how much dinar is out there and that everyone Is going to belieze that owns dinar to cash on and they all want cash millions of dollars to walk down the street with

See non of these things are established yet

But you run with that

Trillions huh ?

Prove it

Its electronic transfers

Ya ,,,,,

No one is sitting around with trillions of dollars

No one but ignorant bags of ,,, /// are saying that

And you pass that crap around as if your the intelligent one around here

You know very very little about what's going on

The

Rvrs

That's what everyone here's to you rvrs

aits, why would you have ever had any respect for me. I'm just pixels on a screen. The thing that gets you guys in trouble is that you assume the Internet, and the millions of words of conspiracy theory, are real. They are not.

Try this experiment. Take a good look at your monitor. Looks like a window on the world, doesn't it? Now, turn your computer off. It all disappears, doesn't it? Blink a few times. Look back at your monitor. Still gone, right?

Now, look out the window of your house or apartment. See the trees, flowers, buildings, people walking around? Now close your eyes. Got them closed tight? O.K. Open them. Note that the trees, flowers, buildings and people are still there. Blink your eyes a few times. Everything is still there, right?

That is a window on the real world. Your monitor is not a window on the real world. Everything you see there is nothing but pixels on a screen, not an analogue of the real world.

The above is not lopster, it's pure troll.

• Upvote 3

Ummm.. can some other members chime in respecting my above illustration.  My math seems solid.  I have no clue what you are referring to in point #3.  In response to you having purchased at US$700.00 per million Dinars, I can only state that this would make your ROI even more delusional.

First I owe you an apology, I read your statement wrong concerning your math. I became steamed when someone that doesn't know me calls me delusional !!! When I purchased my dinar I was fully aware that it was a speculative investment , I knew going in that this was something that could or could not happen. I went in on the gamble.... I answered your question respectfully, wanting you to know that not everyone bought into this thinking they would make a million dollars on a million dinars... You by past that point and went straight to name calling. I believe it was to worker bee you made the comment that you just want to be educated .... I call that out as BS I see you as someone that feels he knows more than anyone else as to what is going on... You do not... You have your opinion and that's all !!! Is Turki whispering something in your ear ?? I think not.

Please stop commenting under the guise of helping others, when you are actually just feeding your own ego .

• Upvote 6

I appreciate the discourse on the "what ifs" of a dinar RV.  RVPleaseToday, even though you are a non-believer, as I am ( not spiritually speaking here), your answer to the Belize cash in option was very well thought out.  Belize was not my idea.  It came from another dinarian, as to where he was going to cash out.  I personally don't beieve there is anywhere that an RV can be cashed in for Dollars.  I'm pretty sure there is no where in England for Dinarbeliever to cash in for Pounds Sterling.  That is what I am asking for.  Do dinarians actually have a confirmed financial institution that will cash them out today if the CBI announces an RV.  Please don't insult me, I'm not putting dinarians down.  I'm trying to find out if any of you have a real validated plan for the most important piece of your investment......which is getting your money.  Sound off.

• Upvote 2

I appreciate the discourse on the "what ifs" of a dinar RV.  RVPleaseToday, even though you are a non-believer, as I am ( not spiritually speaking here), your answer to the Belize cash in option was very well thought out.  Belize was not my idea.  It came from another dinarian, as to where he was going to cash out.  I personally don't beieve there is anywhere that an RV can be cashed in for Dollars.  I'm pretty sure there is no where in England for Dinarbeliever to cash in for Pounds Sterling.  That is what I am asking for.  Do dinarians actually have a confirmed financial institution that will cash them out today if the CBI announces an RV.  Please don't insult me, I'm not putting dinarians down.  I'm trying to find out if any of you have a real validated plan for the most important piece of your investment......which is getting your money.  Sound off.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177290-cbi-approves-to-open-accounts-directly-with-money-transfer-companies/

if the dinar is pegged to the U.s dollar why couldnt we use a money exchanger in the U.s that wil be available? 

Edited by easyrider

There are billions in transactions going thru banks and they are not done with cash dollars

Ya got to get up to speed on how the banking community works these days

They are not sitting around with trillions of dollar bills

They just type numbers into computers all transactions in the USA are finalized at midnight

Dollars are for pocket change

Goofing around money at the bar

Or at a carnival

Sitting around with trillions of dollars waiting for us

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ga chug a ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you really that far behind

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They can type in a billion dollars into my checking account and I can take out what I need when I need it

See

Its simple

No money

Just numbers

Now Gimmee my money

There are billions in transactions going thru banks and they are not done with cash dollars

Ya got to get up to speed on how the banking community works these days

They are not sitting around with trillions of dollar bills

They just type numbers into computers all transactions in the USA are finalized at midnight

Dollars are for pocket change

Goofing around money at the bar

Or at a carnival

Sitting around with trillions of dollars waiting for us

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ga chug a ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you really that far behind

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

yep its al electronic and i do know they said the dinar would co exist with the new dinar for at least 2 years.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

C

It's just a matter of time

Foreign Currency ATMs

For 25 years, Travelex has offered travelers a safe, convenient and reliable source of domestic and foreign cash through ATMs in airports around the world.

To find a listing of our Foreign Currency or US Dollar ATMs, please click here for our Store Locator.

With over 200 stores in the US, we’re easy to find. Travelex stores can be found in most major airports, cities, towns and key tourist areas.

Did anyone say we had to cash in here in America? For what it's worth, this will be my last post here. It's all I can do not to start name calling and telling you all what I think. You ask a question and when you don't like the answer you start with the insults. ie:Shelley If I started you would all be crying yourself to bed tonight. So here's the answer to your question ew: I'm cashing in in Belieze. Happy?? Enough?? Don't bother with a reply to me. I will be gone looking for some intelligent conversation.

Oh he starts out nice then takes tantrums

I've seen him go bonkers like he had a mental condition

He lures ya in then when you don't listen to him he doesn't like that especially after he wastes days of his time trying to convince ya and ya just say

Well I'm keeping mine.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by dontlop

Thanks for all the put downs, Dontlop.  It really adds to an intelligent conversation.  In response to Easyrider,  I agree that the dinar being pegged to the dollar may have some significance, but it is pegged today to the dollar and no bank will touch it.  What makes you think if Iraq suddenly announces its dinar is now worth $1, that any bank or money exchanger will comply.  If they don't honor it now, I doubt they will be willing to shell out millions later.  We haven't found the key to this mystery yet people, but please keep your solutions coming.  It IS the most important piece of knowledge for each dinarian to have ready to use.  And validated.  Don't take a gurus word that Belize will cash you in. 

• Upvote 2

LOPsters ego does not allow them to possibly be wrong......................but they have NOOOOOOOOOOO problem telling you that you are. Monday Morning RE-BORN Currency Experts................ya gotta love em. Dinar Savoirs.......................do ya'll hug trees as well?  

The idea that a small, unstable country with a $100 billion a year income almost exclusively from oil, is going to suddenly declare itself worth trillions of dollars, and any other country do anything but laugh at them is ridiculous to the point of being silly. What RV'ers are counting on is economically impossible. Isn't going to happen.

Again,  I say that I am honestly looking for real adult answers to the most significant piece of information every dinarian should own.  When I get cat-calls from the gallery, it just reenforces my feeling that there are no answers, and therefore dinarians resort to taunts and insults.  Why is this so difficult to get answers to.  Either you have a secret money exchanger waiting in the wings and you don't want the rest of the world to know, OR you don't really know what to do if it RV's.  Please don't rely on any guru to tell you what to do.  They all lie to make money. Sound off dinarians.  Let's have an adult conversation.

• Upvote 2

First I owe you an apology, I read your statement wrong concerning your math. I became steamed when someone that doesn't know me calls me delusional !!! When I purchased my dinar I was fully aware that it was a speculative investment , I knew going in that this was something that could or could not happen. I went in on the gamble.... I answered your question respectfully, wanting you to know that not everyone bought into this thinking they would make a million dollars on a million dinars... You by past that point and went straight to name calling. I believe it was to worker bee you made the comment that you just want to be educated .... I call that out as BS I see you as someone that feels he knows more than anyone else as to what is going on... You do not... You have your opinion and that's all !!! Is Turki whispering something in your ear ?? I think not.

Please stop commenting under the guise of helping others, when you are actually just feeding your own ego .

Hi Shelley.  I appreciate your response.  Says a lot about a person's character that is able to apologize.  As far as my having used disparaging words on some previous posts, I am the one who is sorry.  Sometimes, during a heated discussion, I do not realize how crude and stinging some words can be.  I was simply attempting to illustrate the absurdity of the numbers using some well-intentioned and simple financial arithmetic (I assure you, my maths are correct).  Again, during an argument, it is quite normal to become a little bit dislodged; for this, I apologize.

Again,  I say that I am honestly looking for real adult answers to the most significant piece of information every dinarian should own.  When I get cat-calls from the gallery, it just reenforces my feeling that there are no answers, and therefore dinarians resort to taunts and insults.  Why is this so difficult to get answers to.  Either you have a secret money exchanger waiting in the wings and you don't want the rest of the world to know, OR you don't really know what to do if it RV's.  Please don't rely on any guru to tell you what to do.  They all lie to make money. Sound off dinarians.  Let's have an adult conversation.

We should also address the rather giant oddity of all RV'ers being invested in only physical currency.  I realize that opening a bank account in Iraq is not an easy venture, however, why would none of you do the following:  Pack your bags, fly over to Iraq, and find a reputable firm in the financial sector.  Sign an enforceable agreement that enables you to open an ELECTRONIC position (also giving you full control and ownership over said account) and simply deposit your Dinar holdings into such an account.  Once it RV's, you could then easily do the exchange electronically while intelligently skipping the impossible steps of physical currency exchange.

Furthermore, I would like to present another scenario to you RV'ers:  For the sake of this example, let's imagine one of the many wealthy, multi-national corporations based out of Iraq.  Let's go one step further and pretend that such a company, which many actually exist in Iraq, has a cash position on their balance sheet of 100 million Dinars.  In your scenario, once the RV occurs, this company will all of a sudden be enriched by 10,000%... does this sound reasonable to ANYONE out there?  Anyone????

Edited by AdwRd

Dude I'm ahead

In the profits already

There is no way im selling any dinar

If I lose my money

Who cares

It's just money

If I get to make some money thru a rv

Then I'll just have to deal with it

Exactly my thoughts buddy

Ive seen people lose more money on a football game or a horse than i have in this, but they were already millionaires lol

Anyway what else are we supposed to do ....... save it all away only to be hit by a bus one day crossing the street before we get a chance to enjoy it.

Life is happening now, if we live our lives always planning to live ( i mean really live) dome time in the future it will never happen.

Money comes and goes ....... spend it while you have it i say

• Upvote 1

Exactly my thoughts buddy

Ive seen people lose more money on a football game or a horse than i have in this, but they were already millionaires lol

Anyway what else are we supposed to do ....... save it all away only to be hit by a bus one day crossing the street before we get a chance to enjoy it.

Life is happening now, if we live our lives always planning to live ( i mean really live) dome time in the future it will never happen.

Money comes and goes ....... spend it while you have it i say

Machine:  If I may say so, you state a rather facile response.  "What else are [you] supposed to do..."?  If I may make a suggestion, take your savings and/or the proceeds from selling your Dinars and invest it in a reputable mutual fund portfolio!  Mix in some strong equities and hedge yourself against systemic downturns as best as you can.  THIS is the way to wealth!  Steady as she goes... Little by little, you will build real wealth.  I have followed this rather un-sexy investment method for years and have enjoyed an average annual pre-tax return of 7.85%.  Not bad once you build your position to a few 100k.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for all the put downs, Dontlop.  It really adds to an intelligent conversation.  In response to Easyrider,  I agree that the dinar being pegged to the dollar may have some significance, but it is pegged today to the dollar and no bank will touch it.  What makes you think if Iraq suddenly announces its dinar is now worth $1, that any bank or money exchanger will comply.  If they don't honor it now, I doubt they will be willing to shell out millions later.  We haven't found the key to this mystery yet people, but please keep your solutions coming.  It IS the most important piece of knowledge for each dinarian to have ready to use.  And validated.  Don't take a gurus word that Belize will cash you in.

I'm sorry but that's what you did

You went haywire on everyone for hoping for a rv

There were quite a few of your ridicoulistic posts in a row

But you came here building trust first

I'm going to buy more now since no reason not to has been presented

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 1

If it is possible, Dontlop, how about your solution?  You own dinars. You spent good American dollars buying physical currency from iraq for one purpose.  To make money.  Therefore I am assuming you know how to redeem the dinars once an unexpected RV is announced by the CBI.  Let's hear your plan.  You do have a plan, don't you?  A validated, iron-clad plan?  Or are you floundering around with sarcasms to cover your lack of knowledge?  This is an intelligent conversation.  Not 100 pages of mindless barb passing between people of differing views.  I know our views differ.  I'm asking for your solutions, not your glibbness.

• Upvote 2

At the risk of boring those actually following this investment and your blathering, I will try one more time to educate the purposely obtuse. At this moment, the IQD is basically worthless and not traded on the open market. If an RV were to occur, this situation would HAVE to change. Don't give me the line about Saadam and his RV. There were other reasons at the time that prevented the rate change being acknowledged by the rest of the world. Those reasons no longer exist. Today, the world awaits the emergence of Iraq on the international market as a player. If Iraq simply revalued, it might be laughed at by the world. This isn't what is happening. Iraq is making major strides toward being an international economy. I will not be surprised if the IQD is traded on FOREX and welcomed by banks before the RV but I completely expect it will be soon after. I have alternative ideas toward payout but until I see the situation at that time, they are even more speculative than this investment. You are falling into a worse trap than the one you theoretically are attempting to "save" people from. That trap being tunnel vision and a blind adherence to a pre-conceived idea.

• Upvote 3

There's a big difference between an actual participant in a conversation and someone just here posing as one to create havoc.

See these people for what they are and don't pay the toll to cross the bridge.

This things getting ready to pop and they got a bloody infestation going on in here.

It's a frontier market and I want my frontier profits like everyone else.

So called lobsters with the multiple account names, previously banned, etc. u think the ESX and isx are going to list on the Nasdaq at the current controlled rate?

• Upvote 1

At the risk of boring those actually following this investment and your blathering, I will try one more time to educate the purposely obtuse. At this moment, the IQD is basically worthless and not traded on the open market. If an RV were to occur, this situation would HAVE to change. Don't give me the line about Saadam and his RV. There were other reasons at the time that prevented the rate change being acknowledged by the rest of the world. Those reasons no longer exist. Today, the world awaits the emergence of Iraq on the international market as a player. If Iraq simply revalued, it might be laughed at by the world. This isn't what is happening. Iraq is making major strides toward being an international economy. I will not be surprised if the IQD is traded on FOREX and welcomed by banks before the RV but I completely expect it will be soon after. I have alternative ideas toward payout but until I see the situation at that time, they are even more speculative than this investment. You are falling into a worse trap than the one you theoretically are attempting to "save" people from. That trap being tunnel vision and a blind adherence to a pre-conceived idea.

How many countries that rely heavily on oil production float their currency?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We should also address the rather giant oddity of all RV'ers being invested in only physical currency.  I realize that opening a bank account in Iraq is not an easy venture, however, why would none of you do the following:  Pack your bags, fly over to Iraq, and find a reputable firm in the financial sector.  Sign an enforceable agreement that enables you to open an ELECTRONIC position (also giving you full control and ownership over said account) and simply deposit your Dinar holdings into such an account.  Once it RV's, you could then easily do the exchange electronically while intelligently skipping the impossible steps of physical currency exchange.

Furthermore, I would like to present another scenario to you RV'ers:  For the sake of this example, let's imagine one of the many wealthy, multi-national corporations based out of Iraq.  Let's go one step further and pretend that such a company, which many actually exist in Iraq, has a cash position on their balance sheet of 100 million Dinars.  In your scenario, once the RV occurs, this company will all of a sudden be enriched by 10,000%... does this sound reasonable to ANYONE out there?  Anyone????

Beyond the fact that your posts contain so many contradictions that I have come to the conclusion that more than one person is posting under this screen name, either that or your are so pathological in your lying that you need a keeper, your scenario is ridiculous. A business is not going to do business anywhere in the hope of an RV. They will do business where they can make money. I am sure some of those businesses hope for an RV to make more money but only in a vague off-hand manner. As to reasonableness of the business being enriched, it makes as much sense as your insistence on a lop. You decided for whatever reason that there would be a loss scenario and are blindly sticking to it. It doesn't matter what anyone tells you. You will continue to deride and ridicule anyone involved in this investment. To directly address the idea of putting my currency into an electronic form over there, are you INSANE? Oh yeah, you are *sigh*. Let me put this slowly and clearly. I have control of my currency. I decide what happens to it. This applies to American, Iraqi, and other currency I may own. IMO, trusting an investment banker is like handing the fox the key to the henhouse. They, much like you, have their own agenda and listen equally as well.

• Upvote 2

Now that's funny....................we have LOPsters who at one time vested in dinar sold out and now offering investment advise. Lets see.............obviously not the type of financial advisor any sane person should trust. 1)they got sucked up into an investment without fully researching(so why would anyone listen now)  & 2) who would ever accept financial advise from a cartoon character?..............................priceless.

Come on folks think for yourselves and don't be pushed or influenced by any Guru/Pumper or Lopster, they are CARTOON CHARACTERS for Christ sake & they all have agendas! Talk to a professional that has a solid track record. 

Edited by caz1104

How many countries that rely heavily on oil production float their currency?

And this is relevant to the discussion it is a reply to, HOW? It doesn't. It is a classic redirect form someone with no response. Thank you for proving a previous point by another poster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1