Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

I find it odd that LOPsters now question others on why they invested-LOL.................priceless. The same ones that either have sold out or "wink" "wink" never were vested(LOL!!!!!!!) , but just come here to protect others..................LOL,priceless!!!!  LOPsters the gift that keeps on a giving 

In all seriousness caz1104, I truly cannot understand your bitterness to our posting!  I have some factual information for you regarding this entire Dinar situation:  Many, many good-intentioned, yet extremely credulous individuals have been financially harmed by this investment.  Secondly, I truly am concerned (believe what you may, but this is the god-honest truth) about the millions of Dinar investors and their reactions and abilities to deal with the eventual LOP. Will there be depressed people?  Will there be suicides? Do you never think about that...? 

Proven false? Lol...no dear....If there has never been a plan sub.itted then there would not have ever been any talk about it period. The parliament wouldn't have kept saying it's not the right time to do it and keep pushing it back.

But hey you never believe anything they say so how can you say it's been proven false? One or all genius....

Ah ha ha ha

From the genius who read the article multiple times you know they said it was submitted by the cbi in the past but was denied

And that there is no such plan in parliment

Its a false rumor about deleting zeros

She's the only one proven right all those cbi bs story's are all historically proven false just like she says

There has been no deletion of zeros

You know what that article said

In all seriousness caz1104, I truly cannot understand your bitterness to our posting!  I have some factual information for you regarding this entire Dinar situation:  Many, many good-intentioned, yet extremely credulous individuals have been financially harmed by this investment.  Secondly, I truly am concerned (believe what you may, but this is the god-honest truth) about the millions of Dinar investors and their reactions and abilities to deal with the eventual LOP. Will there be depressed people?  Will there be suicides? Do you never think about that...?

He's obviously laughing and posting with glee

He sure doesn't seem bitter at all

Ah ha ha ha

From the genius who read the article multiple times you know they said it was submitted by the cbi in the past but was denied

And that there is no such plan in parliment

Its a false rumor about deleting zeros

She's the only one proven right all those cbi bs story's are all historically proven false just like she says

There has been no deletion of zeros

You know what that article said

He's obviously laughing and posting with glee

He sure doesn't seem bitter at all

You make light of what I said? In all honesty, don't you ever question the possible windfall from millions of people having their multi-year dreams explode in their faces? Shame on you.

Hey

She acknowledged that, “The central bank made a request to remove the zeros, but our committee refuses such requests because they are not in the interest of Iraq’s market

Executive order 13033 ends in 10 days

Then what

Edited by dontlop

Your not very brite

The cbi requests the zero deletion and the parliment says no

She says the zero deletion rumors are false there is nothing in parliment to delete zeros

And they didn't delete any zeros so that proves she was telling the truth and the cbi saying they are deleting zeros for the last five years are liars

ADwRD,

LOL LOL!!!!!!!  You say your here to help the millions of dinar folks.................LOL Then in the next breath your telling someone(Shelley) she needs to look in the mirror and check reality.....................priceless. You can say what you wish...............IMO you have anger issues and an agenda here. What I do find amusing is that not ONE LOPster will answer the question I've posed multiple times.............I'll try again. If saving folks is your TRUE motive, why not start your own website to alert folks BEFORE they invest. After the fact seems so...................................LATE!!! Just think you could be a HERO and possibly win a medal or be nominated for sainthood. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut noooooooooooooooo you come here......................................priceless. Your efforts are wasted here...............granted you might change a few folks minds................but think of the millions you could save by educating them ahead of time. Of course that's not your real reason now is it?  For there is to much logic in the premise I suggest.........................now who needs to look in the mirror and check reality.

Edited by caz1104

Glad to know... yes life is sweet for us both indeed.

Just gotta share the card I recieved from my 4 year old grandaughter today...

The card (fridge magnet) shows Nonna out on the couch... and the baby on the phone saying...

"Yeah she's been difficult all day, but I finally got her down for a nap".

:D   :D   :D

Too funny, I can relate!  Mine lives with me, I'm going through the terrible twos, AGAIN!

Hey, I appreciate the honest discussion.  I'm not trying to put people down.  I'm trying to understand the thinking behind the dinarian philosophy.  But no one yet has admitted to still holding on to the riches overnight scenario.  My people are still spouting that line so I know its still out there in the hearts of all dinarians.  Lets discuss cashing in.  Let's say the CBI announces the dinar is now 500 to 1 instead of 1066 to 1. Lets say you decide to cash in and triple your money.  Where are you cashing in?  Sound off dinarians.  No insults please.  This cashing-in scenario should be extremely important to you.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I appreciate the honest discussion.  I'm not trying to put people down.  I'm trying to understand the thinking behind the dinarian philosophy.  But no one yet has admitted to still holding on to the riches overnight scenario.  My people are still spouting that line so I know its still out there in the hearts of all dinarians.  Lets discuss cashing in.  Let's say the CBI announces the dinar is now 500 to 1 instead of 1066 to 1. Lets say you decide to cash in and triple your money.  Where are you cashing in?  Sound off dinarians.  No insults please.  This cashing-in scenario should be extremely important to you.

What makes you think there will be no places to cash in or exchange?

Ok. So, if I understand your scenario correctly, you expected to do the following:

1) Buy, for the sake of this example, one million Dinar for roughly US$900.00;

2) Then, you expect to make US$0.10 per Dinar - This would be equivalent to US$100,000.00, excluding any transaction costs;

3) So, in summary, you expected to have an overall ROI of roughly 11,011% (US$99,100.00 net gain from an original principal investment amount of US$900.00).

If the above scenario is based on correctly interpreting your statement, do you not ever take a good, hard look in the mirror and question your sense of reality?

You didn't understand jack Shiite correctly !!!

# 1. When I purchased it was $700.00 per million

# 2. I purchased enough to make me very happy if it opened up at 10 cents .

# 3. Your math is terrible.. Your trying to tell me on $100,000 transaction fees and spread will be $90,000

You better take a look in the mirror and have a talk with yourself .... When I look in the mirror I like what I see very much and that's my reality !!!!

ADwRD,

LOL LOL!!!!!!!  You say your here to help the millions of dinar folks.................LOL Then in the next breath your telling someone(Shelley) she needs to look in the mirror and check reality.....................priceless. You can say what you wish...............IMO you have anger issues and an agenda here. What I do find amusing is that not ONE LOPster will answer the question I've posed multiple times.............I'll try again. If saving folks is your TRUE motive, why not start your own website to alert folks BEFORE they invest. After the fact seems so...................................LATE!!! Just think you could be a HERO and possibly win a medal or be nominated for sainthood. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut noooooooooooooooo you come here......................................priceless. Your efforts are wasted here...............granted you might change a few folks minds................but think of the millions you could save by educating them ahead of time. Of course that's not your real reason now is it?  For there is to much logic in the premise I suggest.........................now who needs to look in the mirror and check reality.

Caz , he missed my whole point.. My original comment was to let him know not everyone like he thinks bought into this thinking they would make a million dollars on a million dinar.... He didn't get it !!!

He wanted people's truths.... He couldn't handle the truth ( said in Jack Nicholson fashion )

• Upvote 4

My question on the cashing-in scenario is simply because i want the dinar believers to tell me where they're cashing in when it RVs.  It should be the most important piece of knowledge you have.  You DO know where you're going to take your dinars to cash in, right?  As far as my limited knowledge goes, there is nowhere to go to cash in, other than iraq.  Come on, dinarians, where are you going if you get the 3:00 am call that the CBI rv'ed.

• Upvote 2

My question on the cashing-in scenario is simply because i want the dinar believers to tell me where they're cashing in when it RVs.  It should be the most important piece of knowledge you have.  You DO know where you're going to take your dinars to cash in, right?  As far as my limited knowledge goes, there is nowhere to go to cash in, other than iraq.  Come on, dinarians, where are you going if you get the 3:00 am call that the CBI rv'ed.

My guess is ANYWHERE.... once it becomes an international currency per IMF

• Upvote 2

Iraq can announce an increase in value without anyone's permission.  They are a sovereign country.  Now with that said, it wouldn't be a good idea.  But right now, I don't believe any country's banks would cash you in in dollars.  Shouldn't this be an important point for all of you?  Again, not trying to anger you, just trying to understand your thinking on this. 

Do you all believe that an RV announcement by the CBI will automatically open up America's banks to you?  

• Upvote 1

Iraq can announce an increase in value without anyone's permission.  They are a sovereign country.  Now with that said, it wouldn't be a good idea.  But right now, I don't believe any country's banks would cash you in in dollars.  Shouldn't this be an important point for all of you?  Again, not trying to anger you, just trying to understand your thinking on this.

But right now as you put it.... Why would anyone be cashing in when there has been NO change to the Iraq currency ??

So what is your question really ???

The entire dinar speculation craze has been built around a sudden overnight RV of the dinar, making speculators instantly wealthy.  Doesn't really matter if it is one penny, one dime, or $3.00, it is sudden and without prelude.  If you are made aware of the dinar RV, aren't you wanting to quickly cash-in?  I know my friends are literally salivating over the thought.  So my question still stands.  Where are you going to get your cash.  Nobody seems to have an answer to the most important piece of this whole investment.  Where's the cash coming from?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You didn't understand jack Shiite correctly !!!

# 1. When I purchased it was $700.00 per million

# 2. I purchased enough to make me very happy if it opened up at 10 cents .

# 3. Your math is terrible.. Your trying to tell me on $100,000 transaction fees and spread will be $90,000

You better take a look in the mirror and have a talk with yourself .... When I look in the mirror I like what I see very much and that's my reality !!!!

Caz , he missed my whole point.. My original comment was to let him know not everyone like he thinks bought into this thinking they would make a million dollars on a million dinar.... He didn't get it !!!

He wanted people's truths.... He couldn't handle the truth ( said in Jack Nicholson fashion )

Ummm.. can some other members chime in respecting my above illustration.  My math seems solid.  I have no clue what you are referring to in point #3.  In response to you having purchased at US$700.00 per million Dinars, I can only state that this would make your ROI even more delusional.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The entire dinar speculation craze has been built around a sudden overnight RV of the dinar, making speculators instantly wealthy.  Doesn't really matter if it is one penny, one dime, or $3.00, it is sudden and without prelude.  If you are made aware of the dinar RV, aren't you wanting to quickly cash-in?  I know my friends are literally salivating over the thought.  So my question still stands.  Where are you going to get your cash.  Nobody seems to have an answer to the most important piece of this whole investment.  Where's the cash coming from?

Pffft, you and your logic have no power here!  lol. 

• Upvote 1

But Workerbee,  I'm honestly trying to understand the dinarian thinking.  I'm not trying to pick a fight.  I want to know what you dinarians know, or should know if you are invested in this thing. I am beginning to think none of you know, and THAT is disturbing to me and it should be disturbing to you.  The MOST fundemental piece of knowledge every dinarian should have, is how to cash out.  Does anyone out there have real answers to that, or are you simply waiting on Adam to tell you?  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Did anyone say we had to cash in here in America?  For what it's worth, this will be my last post here.  It's all I can do not to start name calling and telling you all what I think.  You ask a question and when you don't like the answer you start with the insults.  ie:Shelley  If I started you would all be crying yourself to bed tonight.  So here's the answer to your question ew:  I'm cashing in in Belieze.  Happy??  Enough??  Don't bother with a reply to me.  I will be gone looking for some intelligent conversation.

• Upvote 2

Dwitte, I appreciate your answer.  My intent is not to anger any dinarian.  It is to enlighten me.  I have looked at this speculation from all angles and can't find answers to what I consider "big" questions.  When I ask these questions, I get attitude.  I have no idea what you meant by the Shelley remark.I never told anyone they'd be crying themselves to bed.  I'm looking for answers.   IF Belize takes your dinar and gives you US dollars for it, then thats great for you.  I guess Belize trades in non-FOREX currency.  Good for Belize.  Are there any other global places near the US that will cash in dinar following an RV?  That is not a question to you Dwitte, as you've made it clear you don't want anymore of this convetsation.  Anyone else with cash in locations?

• Upvote 2

I think most people here and probably the majority of "dinarians" invested knowing this is long term. The overnight RV scenario is ridiculous, as you say. Most intelligent and informed people (as most investors tend to be) know Iraq has work to do. Perhaps, you aren't being misled or ignored, simply wrong.

Hey, I appreciate the honest discussion. I'm not trying to put people down. I'm trying to understand the thinking behind the dinarian philosophy. But no one yet has admitted to still holding on to the riches overnight scenario. My people are still spouting that line so I know its still out there in the hearts of all dinarians. Lets discuss cashing in. Let's say the CBI announces the dinar is now 500 to 1 instead of 1066 to 1. Lets say you decide to cash in and triple your money. Where are you cashing in? Sound off dinarians. No insults please. This cashing-in scenario should be extremely important to you.

I think most people here and probably the majority of "dinarians" invested knowing this is long term. The overnight RV scenario is ridiculous, as you say. Most intelligent and informed people (as most investors tend to be) know Iraq has work to do. Perhaps, you aren't being misled or ignored, simply wrong.

As for cash-in, I tend to believe the dinar will be on forex before or at the time of an RV. This will open many doors. If it isn't, I have a few possible scenarios in mind but the feasibility of any of them depends on the situation at the time. I have also considered the possibility of losing everything. I can live with that. I invested knowing there was a possibility. I obviously see the chances as being lower than making a few bucks but know it exists.

• Upvote 1

Thank you DragonChylde for your honest polite response.  As far as I know you may be correct. I guess my point is that virtually everything I read in the dinarvets opinion, rumor, news threads above all still have that "overnight" flavor of an Rv.  I agree that Iraq cannot pre-announce a revaluation.  It would cause a run on dinars.  So if it comes, it will come unexpectedly.  Right now, and for some time to come, the dinar is not a tradeable currency.  So if it RVs tomorrow, there is no FOREX to give it legitimacy.  Therefore, finding financial institutions that will redeem RVed dinars for US dollars will be nearly impossible to find.  I guess Belize will take them, as another dinarian has told me.   Anybody else have a solution?  

• Upvote 1

And the RV'ers don't want the Dinar on Forex. That means it is floating, and that's the last thing they want. They only reason the RV'ers could conceivably make money from an RV is because the Dinar is pegged to the dollar and they bought it for almost nothing. It must rise a large amount against the dollar. They don't want to become Forex traders (who make money by putting a lot of money on a currency and profiting by tiny twitches in exchange rate), they want dollars for their Dinar.

The most likely scenario for a float, at this time, is that the Dinar value would drop, not rise. Regardless, a float would not be in Iraq's interest because they have a single export, oil. Oil is sold in dollars. Iraq is a long way from having a sufficiently developed economy to justify a floating currency.

The other problem is that an exchange is a one-shot deal.

Why would a bank or a dealer want to exchange dinar after an RV? Think about it.

The only reason you will profit from an RV is because you bought dinar for a fraction of a cent. But if a bank or dealer buys that dinar from you after an RV, they are going to pay you a lot of money for that dinar, and then they have only a dinar. So if they give you $3 for it, for example, and they can only get $3 for it when they go to the CBI, that's no deal for them. You made off like a bandit, but they gave the going exchange rate. Which might go down before they can get rid of it, because RV'ers have flooded the market with Dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"So here's the answer to your question ew:  I'm cashing in in Belieze."

So, somewhere is Belieze, there sits a Dinar dealer with a Trillion dollars or so in cash, who is willing to buy Dinar at whatever the going rate is after an RV, and then break even when he tries to get his money back from the CBI for that Dinar? I guess he could be planning on getting 30 percent of the RV'ed value of your Dinar for his efforts, but I'm thinking you wouldn't like to give him that. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1