Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

so from what i gather RVplease we ARE NOT supposed to question government or authority because that would make us a conspiracy nut correct? let me ask you this do you believe everything printed? do you believe everything that the government tells you? if the answer is NO then you  are a conspiracy theorist as well its as simple as that. The information we gather i agree with the post above is universal we cannot delete the info we obtain either on the internet or in the real world we can only fill it with new information and make choices.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Okay, Dontlop,  I believe what you just stated as your reason for getting into dinars.  I don't believe it is the majority reason, because I have many dinarian friends, and they have all stated the overnight RV scenario to me many times.  Nothing wrong with making money.  That's not my point for the question.  Any other dinarians want to weigh in on my first  RV scenario?

• Upvote 1

Alright lobsters,  Let's evalate each of three possible dinar scenarios I put forth on page six. The dinar will either RD, RV or do nothing with their currency.  Let's take the RV.  Every dinarian bought their dinars with only one objective.  To make lots of money off an overnight 100,000% revalue of the dinar, to bring it back to Saddam's inflated $3.22 .  The speculators would then rush in and hand their dinar currency to .....someone......who will take their physical dinars, check them for authenticity, ......and then credit their bank accounts with potentially $$millions of US dollars.  All right dinarians,  have I got the RV scenario correct.  Don't waste my time with insults, just answer that statement truthfully, if I have stated it correctly.  If I haven't, then tell me where I am wrong.  This is not a trick,  I'm going to go over the other two scenarios in the same way.  Sound off dinarians.

To tell you the truth, when it started buying into this investment back in the beginning of 2004 , I bought with the goal in mind of making 10 cents per dinar and was very happy with that prospect... You wanted some truth , I gave you mine !!!!

• Upvote 1

Iraq initially set a target of 12 million barrels a day by 2017, but it is now considering a downward revision to fewer than 10 million barrels, in part because of infrastructure bottlenecks. It later lowered targets to between 5-6 million barrels per day in 2015 and between 9-10 million barrels per day by 2020, a level that could be sustained for 20 years.

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2014/03/01/iraq-official-says-oil-exports-jump-in-february/

Interesting as usual... although just as an unbiased observer... I gotta say...

the "lopsters are much more factual, polite and direct in getting their points across...

than the "crabs" who come down to poke around, throw sand and insult folks.

Hey I'm a MOM... no fair negging me today!!! I can say whatever I want to say for this one day... right???

:D   :D   :D

Right and agreed.

Thanks Maggie 123....and Happy Mother's Day.  I took three Mothers out for a nice meal today and everyone of them deserved it!  And much more besides.

Awesome.

so from what i gather RVplease we ARE NOT supposed to question government or authority because that would make us a conspiracy nut correct? let me ask you this do you believe everything printed? do you believe everything that the government tells you? if the answer is NO then you  are a conspiracy theorist as well its as simple as that. The information we gather i agree with the post above is universal we cannot delete the info we obtain either on the internet or in the real world we can only fill it with new information and make choices.

What they do believe is what the Iraq govt tells them

Well if it suits their arguement at the time anyway

Oh the cbi said

Bla bla bla

The old currency would be gone in December 2010

They believe it like they believe tony tnt

• Upvote 1

I find it odd that LOPsters now question others on why they invested-LOL.................priceless. The same ones that either have sold out or "wink" "wink" never were vested(LOL!!!!!!!) , but just come here to protect others..................LOL,priceless!!!!  LOPsters the gift that keeps on a giving 

• Upvote 4

Hey no name calling

I don't believe anything out of there

But you do

Hahaha you don't believe anything out of there except when you started posting about deletion of the zeros was just a rumor and when the cbi says they are buying gold to pull in the 35 trillion right? Lol...your a joke...you were pushing the hell out of both of those articles yet you are gonna sit here and say you don't believe anything from them....

• Downvote 1

I put that up to counter what you say

I've said it many times I don't believe anything from Iraq or their journalists

Most people don't that's why we are here

I believed shabibbi when he said it takes propagan.......

And when he said if they were going to rv he couldn't tell any one

But you believe they will lop even though they say it every year and then don't

Kinda like tony TNT calling a rv every day

• Upvote 1

I put that up to counter what you say

I've said it many times I don't believe anything from Iraq or their journalists

Most people don't that's why we are here

I believed shabibbi when he said it takes propagan.......

And when he said if they were going to rv he couldn't tell any one

But you believe they will lop even though they say it every year and then don't

Kinda like tony TNT calling a rv every day

Of course dear....backtrack away....don't want to get called out at all for your nonsense. If I were you I would be trying to do that too....you already have a mess of your credibility to deal with. Especially with your made up revaluations and all....

• Downvote 1

If ya were gonna rv

And ya wanted to keep speculators away

I guess you could just tell everyone three times a year that your gonna lop

And just make up an excuse every time

What was it last year

Oh

We won't lop this year because the budget is already passed in current dinar

Well it's next year

When the budget comes out this year and they didn't lop

What's there excuse going to be??

Same as last year ?

The budget is passed and in current dinar again??

But here you are day after day believing bs and passing it around like you have done since day one

But

You used to pass around rv intel

Now its lop bs from the biggest bs ers

Out there the cbi

Who's governor said it would take propagan.

And work from the govt

And if he was going to rv ,,,, he. Couldn't tell ya

His video was plastered all over dinar ville and he was subsequently fired

But you go ahead and post your bs

I'm just here to make sure they hear both sides of the story

Ah ha ha ha ha

Isn't that why your here ?

You said it was

But then any opposing views you ridicule

So now pay back is here

People do drive bys all the time to tell you your in your right place

• Upvote 1

Here's last years bs

“We cannot change the Iraqi money in 2013 because the Iraqi budget was estimated with current money.

“If the Central Bank has any intention to change the money then it must do the process soon before calculating 2014′s budget.”

Ah ha ha

This year its politics again

What's next years excuse gonna be

Lol

Here's a good one for ya to pass around as the way it is because the cbi said so

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Parliamentary Finance: 2013 budget will reflect the new currency after deleting three zeros

Parliamentary Finance: budget 2013 will be the new currency after deleting three zeros

Parliamentary Finance Committee announced Tuesday that the budget next year 2013 will be the new currency after deleting three zeros from the current currency, arguing that the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the Central Bank of the project to delete the zeros.

Said committee member Najia Najib told a news briefing “that” the budget next year will handle the new currency after deleting three zeros from the current currency, “stating that” the process of switching the currency and delete zeros will take approximately two years after the preparations for the process that began more than a year. ”

The answer that “the Council of Ministers approved during the meeting the Governor of the Central Bank on the project to delete the zeros and replacing Iraqi currency after it decided earlier in the patient as the project due to rising dollar on the domestic market for the past few months, “noting that” the project to delete the zeros and currency exchange aims to restructuring of the Iraqi currency and the form in which to do business in line with Iraq’s internally and externally. “

And confirmed the answer that “the Finance Committee and the Central Bank had agreed at its last meeting to be next year’s date for the start delete the zeros and the balance of 2 013 the new currency unless there was a barrier transmitting without it,” emphasizing “the need to support the government and parliament of the project to restructure the Iraqi currency.”

Najib and considered that “the reluctance of traders and companies from the use of Iraqi currency and trading it may push the central bank to adopt a project to delete the zeros, “asserting that” this project would reform the system of currency management and to facilitate their use. “

The Finance Committee hosted (26 June), Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh to discuss the mechanism that will be followed by the bank in the process of deleting the zeros and how long this process and changes that will occur on the exchange of currency.

A member of the Finance Committee in Jubouri Haytham (May two thousand and twelve fifteen) News, “The month of January of next year 2,013 will see the deletion of three zeros and the replacement of the currency, as will next September 2012, the direct printing of new currency in different categories.

The central bank accused in the (12 September 2011), government bodies obstructing the monetary Vowed Persecuting and reform, blaming the authorities responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

What was seen as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs (twenty-five August 2 011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Chit if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of “mafias currency” is preparing to rig the Trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in light of the planned changes.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

I got more if your running out of material for your stand up routine

The 2010 one was real good

First they can't do it without the finance committe approving it because "its a new currency"

But the finance committee says it will be done in 2013

So there's no bs there is there

The cbi says there gonna do it

The finance committe says their gonna do it

Then the one finance minister says its a lie

The rumor is a lie

There is no policy in the parliment for any such thing

I tend to believe her more than those who made up all that bs

At least what she said is true

Buy oh no the lopster ridiculed her the only one who told the truth

And stand with the liars

Ah ha ha ha ha

I'm trying to get an intelligent debate going.  We are discussing the RV.  I have heard from two dinarians on why they got in.  Neither said it was due to making millions.  With the high risk, and I'm convinced that very few dinarians knew the risks when they bought in,, knowing what you know now, would you still throw thousands of dollars into dinars.  I know that most people I know who own dinars are still locked in tighter than an Alabama tick, even with all the LOP talk.  Are the rest of you dinarians in that camp? 

• Upvote 1

Lol

Who was right

I'd say this person was

BAGHDAD,— A rumor circulating regarding the removal of zeros from the Iraqi Dinar (ID) is false. Najiba Najib, a member of parliament (MP) from Iraq’s finance committee, recently clarified that there is no such plan in the Iraqi Parliament.

I'm trying to get an intelligent debate going. We are discussing the RV. I have heard from two dinarians on why they got in. Neither said it was due to making millions. With the high risk, and I'm convinced that very few dinarians knew the risks when they bought in,, knowing what you know now, would you still throw thousands of dollars into dinars. I know that most people I know who own dinars are still locked in tighter than an Alabama tick, even with all the LOP talk. Are the rest of you dinarians in that camp?

Your right there were plenty of suckers

They took hook line and sinker

You won't find them hanging around the lopster bin

There are a few nuts that can't grasp the enormity of the vastness of it all

They think they can create demand for the dinar single handidly

The think if they create demand for the dinar like the dollar it's value will go up like the dollar , so they stay on line telling everyone it's going to rv any second

Like they should spontaniously hurry up and buy some dinar and get rich

But they don't understand a country's wealth is way more than they can fathom

They didn't do squat to create demand as far as the big picture is concerned

They may of been responsible for the move from 1170 to 1166

After ten years that was there rv

Ah ha ha ha ha

All you can do is wait n see

Like the rest of us

Unless you got absolute proof and its verifiable

Your fighting a losing battle

I'm keeping my dinar

End of story

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

I'm trying to get an intelligent debate going.  We are discussing the RV.  I have heard from two dinarians on why they got in.  Neither said it was due to making millions.  With the high risk, and I'm convinced that very few dinarians knew the risks when they bought in,, knowing what you know now, would you still throw thousands of dollars into dinars.  I know that most people I know who own dinars are still locked in tighter than an Alabama tick, even with all the LOP talk.  Are the rest of you dinarians in that camp? 

I got in, in 2004 just as soon as I heard about it and bought dinar as soon as I could.  My first reason was because after the US goes to war, we always seem to rebuild the country we destroyed and therefore their currency always rises.  Of course I invested to make money but I had and still don't have any idea how much I'll make.  I also knew it would be a long wait and actually, I forgot about it until about 2011 when I got interested again.  I'll wait as long as it takes.  And if I had thousands more to invest right now, I would.  Lost much more in other ventures so 30-40 g's is not gonna matter much.  Ok, you got my answer so no lectures please.  I know you don't agree with me and I don't care any more than you do.  I'd just like to see where this goes.

Deity me too I paid no attention until 2011 too

I bought mine in jan 2005 and dropped them in my safe deposit box

I mean Dewitt

And nice try ewigm

Edited by dontlop

Lol

Who was right

I'd say this person was

BAGHDAD,— A rumor circulating regarding the removal of zeros from the Iraqi Dinar (ID) is false. Najiba Najib, a member of parliament (MP) from Iraq’s finance committee, recently clarified that there is no such plan in the Iraqi Parliament.

Your right there were plenty of suckers

They took hook line and sinker

You won't find them hanging around the lopster bin

There are a few nuts that can't grasp the enormity of the vastness of it all

They think they can create demand for the dinar single handidly

The think if they create demand for the dinar like the dollar it's value will go up like the dollar , so they stay on line telling everyone it's going to rv any second

Like they should spontaniously hurry up and buy some dinar and get rich

But they don't understand a country's wealth is way more than they can fathom

They didn't do squat to create demand as far as the big picture is concerned

They may of been responsible for the move from 1170 to 1166

After ten years that was there rv

Ah ha ha ha ha

All you can do is wait n see

Like the rest of us

Unless you got absolute proof and its verifiable

Your fighting a losing battle

I'm keeping my dinar

End of story

There you go again.....thought you don't believe anything they say? But here you are promoting it as the truth....let's say it together class...HYPOCRITE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To tell you the truth, when it started buying into this investment back in the beginning of 2004 , I bought with the goal in mind of making 10 cents per dinar and was very happy with that prospect... You wanted some truth , I gave you mine !!!!

Ok. So, if I understand your scenario correctly, you expected to do the following:

1) Buy, for the sake of this example, one million Dinar for roughly US$900.00;

2) Then, you expect to make US$0.10 per Dinar - This would be equivalent to US$100,000.00, excluding any transaction costs;

3) So, in summary, you expected to have an overall ROI of roughly 11,011% (US$99,100.00 net gain from an original principal investment amount of US$900.00).

If the above scenario is based on correctly interpreting your statement, do you not ever take a good, hard look in the mirror and question your sense of reality?  

That was proven true

Ah ha ha ha

Your cbi story's are all proven false

Did they delete three zeros

Ah ha ha ha ya

Proven false? Lol...no dear....If there has never been a plan sub.itted then there would not have ever been any talk about it period. The parliament wouldn't have kept saying it's not the right time to do it and keep pushing it back.

But hey you never believe anything they say so how can you say it's been proven false? One or all genius....

• Downvote 1