Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Dude I'm ahead

In the profits already

There is no way im selling any dinar

If I lose my money

Who cares

It's just money

If I get to make some money thru a rv

Then I'll just have to deal with it

We do what we want to do and say what we want to say I guess

Just like you

Ya force crap on people that don't want it forced on them

So ya get it back and ya just can't understand why

Ever hear this before

What comes around , goes around

Like that don't cha

It's amazing

What comes around , goes around

It's amazing

And a tough lesson for some to learn

Some people got to be locked up and force fed that analogy

And they still don't learn

They are old men with nothing to do so they instigate others

They get locked up in the lopster pit

Ah ha ha ha us ha ha

Old old men with nothing to do

:rodeo:

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

But Dude,  They're not saying RV,  they're saying RD.  Where will you be in an RD?  Searching.  That's where you'll be. Searching for an exchanger.  Have you got your currency exchanger all lined up?  Maybe take him out to dinner.  Wine and dine him, dude, cuz you're sure gonna need him.......in just a few short months..

• Upvote 1

That is so funny

It cracks me up every time

But Dude, They're not saying RV, they're saying RD. Where will you be in an RD? Searching. That's where you'll be. Searching for an exchanger. Have you got your currency exchanger all lined up? Maybe take him out to dinner. Wine and dine him, dude, cuz you're sure gonna need him.......in just a few short months..

It's only one letter

Its nothing

I'm gonna work lots of over time and buy more dinar this week

I like it

You did watch sports video right ?

I can watch that video all day long with my surround sound cranked up all the way with my bose speakers on my 60 inch screen

Just look at Doug hefernan

He eats all the time anything fattening

You got a problem with that?

He's a walking heart attack

That's way worse than losing a couple bucks

You should be all over those fat eating gluttons for punishment

I think they do it just to bother you

For entertainment purposes

I'm gonna spend every single penny I can barrow on dinar

What are they gonna do

There's no such thing as a debtors court in the United States

That's why they do credit checks

If there dumb enough to lend you the money and they don't check you out , they lose

And I got a pile of dinar

Edited by dontlop

Sounds like a lot of people are starting to get cold feet respecting this entire thing.  

I am still amazed how some members continue to claim a "gain" or "profit" on their investments.  This is not possible.  By the time you incorporate the purchase and sales fees of your holdings, you are most definitely in the negative.  In order to appropriately state that one has enjoyed an investment gain, you have to actually realize that gain by disposing of your investment.  I can guarantee that no person holding Dinars has made any realizable money to date.  Of course, the only people cashing in are the idiotic gurus and the dealers - all on the backs of you so-called investors.   :facepalm:

Anyways... "it's just money".... what sort of contrived and foolish statement is that?  

"its only one letter".  I 'm stilling laughing with you on that one dontlop.  You do have a sense of humor.  You also have the right attitude to survive the dinar disaster.  But others aren't so fortunate.  They've staked their financial security on the dinar.  I know.  I know....they shouldn't have invested more than they could lose, but they did, and now they are facing a devastating RD, which will undoubtedly stress them out even more.  And it will destroy their dreams of becoming wealthy.

• Upvote 1

It's only money for those who quit reading my posts

And if you paid 780 cod for a million dinars you are in the profit of this investment

See what 1477 exchange rate gets ya

But I guess there are those with bad math skills

See what a 15% exchange commission will get you.  If you have 10 million dinars, the websites will charge you 1.5 million dinar exchange fee.  That's about $1500 US dollars just to exchange your old for new.  With no revalue.  More money out of your pocket.  And that's if you can find someone to do the exchange for you. 

• Upvote 1

We do what we want to do and say what we want to say I guess

Just like you

Ya force crap on people that don't want it forced on them

Oh yea forced upon. You come down to the tank on your own and say " forced upon."

If you ran into traffic would you say people are trying to hit you with cars?

• Upvote 1

Some people claim they are here because they care about other people

Well I say its only money involved in this investment

I think if they care about other people they should start a web site for fat people who are killing themselves with their ignorance and eating themselves to death

Yep death

They don't care about people there's much more they could do to save people from diabetes and obesity

From the false advertising schemes from the processed food industry

Now if you care about people as much as you care about money maybe you could do the world some good

They must have another agenda like to get people to sell their dinar

It must be cheaper to buy dinar off the people they scare into selling with their what if speculations they shove down people's throats as factorial

Oh yea forced upon. You come down to the tank on your own and say " forced upon."

If you ran into traffic would you say people are trying to hit you with cars?

I think your just plain ignorant

I don't think your here to get people to sell their dinar

I think you just fell for the lopsters and will give them your dinar eventually for a loss

And they will laugh at you and resell them to another that they will try to scare into selling them back for a loss

Your just another brick in the wall

• Upvote 1

Dontlop's a trip ain't he? That's why I like to arguenwith him. He Never answers my questions!

I've been asking a month for links to what he says. He ignores and yells at others for links. Complete hypocrite.

Dontlop- enough with talking about overweight people. Nobody thinks that's a good comparison. As long as there is a LOPSTER tank, whatever anyone says in here is fine in regards to how they feel about the dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's only money for those who quit reading my posts

And if you paid 780 cod for a million dinars you are in the profit of this investment

See what 1477 exchange rate gets yaBut I guess there are those with bad math skills

If you didn't sell back your dinar you didn't make any profit yet.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's right.  Sell it back to the same dinar dealer you bought it from for a loss.  The websites are the only place who will take back the dinar.  Except for other dinarians who want to buy MORE!

Yeesh!  You'd think people would have learned by now, and not throw anymore good money after bad.

• Upvote 1

dontlop is nothing more than a deliberate distraction, the forum pet.

Now you know why your locked up

You were nothing but a distraction

All you lopsters were a distraction

So ya got locked up

You don't like it do ya

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

And you can never leave

Like hotel California

Ah ha ya ya ha ha ya ya chew on the floor

Look at all the whiners now

Poor dontlop beat all of you at the same Time

And you couldn't run around on different forums passing around lies

Your stuck here

Although you do try to run two links at once so you can minipulate the conversations

Ya got a couple ignorant people to join up with ya big deal

Who cares as long as he sells his dinar and hangs around a investment he doesn't have a steak in

Ah ha ha ha ha ya ga

It's my pleasure to get you guys what you want

Attention

And it looks like I got your attention

Now class today we will talk about you and why your here

It's because you do what I do

See your a pain in the asscomguckie

Wah wah wah

Mommy

Dontlop is bothering me

Everytime I make up a story dontlop tells everyone the truth

We all try to beat him up but he just keeps laughing

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha gach comguckie

And don't you forget it either tough guy

If you didn't sell back your dinar you didn't make any profit yet.....

You are so smart

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

I've been asking a month for links to what he says. He ignores and yells at others for links. Complete hypocrite.

Dontlop- enough with talking about overweight people. Nobody thinks that's a good comparison. As long as there is a LOPSTER tank, whatever anyone says in here is fine in regards to how they feel about the dinar.

Gimme a link to that

You ask for links to stuff like what you just wrote

Do you got hair on your knuckles

Or do you just look for it

That's right.  Sell it back to the same dinar dealer you bought it from for a loss.  The websites are the only place who will take back the dinar.  Except for other dinarians who want to buy MORE!

Yeesh!  You'd think people would have learned by now, and not throw anymore good money after bad.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can sell my dinar right now and will not lose one penny

I will make money

Now just because you bacon eaters sold for a loss doesn't mean everyone will

Well we know keep says he sold his dinar for a profit

Eating bacon is a sign of intelligence and wash it down with gravy

Now get your team together and go fight a worthy cause

Fight those processed food industries and their bs pictures on the box

And cry yourself up some pink slime pattys and cover it with brown gravy and call it Salsbury steak or meatloaf

People are dying and getting diabetes from eating all that garbage they advertise as food

Get it its not just money on that arguement

Its people's lives

No go to them you humanitarians

Go

Go to them and make fun of their screen names

You can do it. Batman

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Now get out your screen names and go on the attack of the killer foods

It's not the people who eat that crap

It the people who sell it

Not those who ate to much of it

Its the sellers

They made them eat so much

How could a Iggrant pursin like me get you all stirred up

I gots me a bunch on boiled up hotdog water for yas breakfast when your ready

I'll dump it on your head

You'll see

I'm to real

Dontlop

Is real live person

He's for real

He bites don't get to close

• Upvote 1

Ok good

Now take some of that passion and cure a disease or something

You humanitarian goblins

What's bad about the dinar ?

Is it losing value ?

Do you think the dollar is better ?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Good money chasing bad

Ah ha ha ha ha

Money is money

Turkey bone jewlery is the next fad

Wanna buy a chicken?

• Upvote 1

The iraqi dinar is not bad.  It is the national currency of iraq.  A redenomnation is not bad.  It will help iraq's currency become more acceptable to the people and their businesses.   But to speculators, hovering around iraq like buzzards, waiting to swoop in and make themselves overnight millionaires on the back of the poor iraqis, the Dinar is anathema.  Anathema.  That's a big word, Dontlop, you may have to look it up.  To speculators, the dinar is a very dangerous path to follow.  Even the iraqis have tried to lock the doors by passing laws that make speculation very difficult, if not outright illegal to do.  A redenomination is good for iraqis, but very bad for speculators.  And all the guru spin won't change that fact.  Find the lifeboats, people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

psdon,  I am not Adwrd.  Anyone reading this forum should be able to tell the writing differences between us.  What's the matter?  Can't make a legitimate argument against my opinion?  You're not alone.  Most of my arguments go undebated because people know my points are valid.  Lets discuss Presidential Order 13303 and CPA Order 39, so often touted by gurus as the green ligjt for you to own iraqi dinars.  You better read those documents.  I have.  There's absolutely nothing in either document that applies to dinar speculation being legal outside iraq.  Those official documents apply to the Developmental Fund and petroleum products.  Or investment by foreign investors in the rebuilding IN IRAQ.  Not stuffing their currency under your mattress witing to swoop in and drain their reserves to make you rich.  Better do your own reading.  The gurus lie.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3