Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

dinar-millions.  When iraq does a three zero LOP a single dinar will become worth .86.  But you are missing the point.  You will have 1000 times less dinar at that new rate. Take all the dinar that you now own.  Divide that number by 1000.  Multiply that number by .86 and that will be how much you have invested  in US dollars..You will see that the new number will be very close to what you originally invested.  Its over.  No more millionaire scenario.  In fact you have to pay someone to redenominate your currency.  You lose more money.   A three zero LOP is a disaster for dinarians.   Wise up people.

• Upvote 1

dinar-millions.  When iraq does a three zero LOP a single dinar will become worth .86.  But you are missing the point.  You will have 1000 times less dinar at that new rate. Take all the dinar that you now own.  Divide that number by 1000.  Multiply that number by .86 and that will be how much you have invested  in US dollars..You will see that the new number will be very close to what you originally invested.  Its over.  No more millionaire scenario.  In fact you have to pay someone to redenominate your currency.  You lose more money.   A three zero LOP is a disaster for dinarians.   Wise up people.

Whatever dude,I'll keep my dinar....And cash in at the reinstated rate of $3.22

• Upvote 2

Man, you have really drunk the koolaide.  Even when whats coming is clearly explained, you still believe the guru lies.  The $3.22 rate was never valid outside iraq.  It was a Saddam scam.  A three zero LOP will cost you money.  Period.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You misunderstand the video. She was talking about being concerned with various QE efforts around the world creating imbalances in their attempt to prop up world economies. She said that there needed to be more reckoning with the consequences of propping up those economies, such as the risk of bubbles and instability, saying that nations may need intervene in foreign exchange markets to reduce the flow of capital and moderate volatility. She wanted to stabilize the seesaw nature of world markets.

You are reading into her words what you want to see, I'm afraid.

There can be no such thing as a GCR. It is an economic impossibility. It would throw the world economies into complete chaos. And you would never get sovereign countries to agree on such a thing.

Man, you have really drunk the koolaide.  Even when whats coming is clearly explained, you still believe the guru lies.  The $3.22 rate was never valid outside iraq.  It was a Saddam scam.  A three zero LOP will cost you money.  Period.

Ewing m

Don't reply to my posts anymore,Ewingm period

• Upvote 2

Watch Out, A Currency Reset Is Coming… World Bank BOMBSHELL: The Dollar Is Collapsing ECONOMIES

http://investmentwatchblog.com/watch-out-a-currency-reset-is-coming/

Ah ha ha ha ha ya ha ya

Ya ha ha ha ha hoodie hoodie hoozie

Change reserves from the dollar and gold to oil and gas at the cbi

Economist calls on CBI to adopt oil and gas instead of gold and USD currency reserves

Economist calls for the adoption of the oil and gas reserve of the Central Bank economist

May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, “news agency Iraqis,” that: “reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . “

Noting that: “Reserve the main possible to protect Iraq’s economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground,” and explained that “the statistics of the Ministry of Oil indicate that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current. “

I'm currently using potato chips for currency were getting the market rate up then were gonna get the federal reserve to give us 150 dollars per potato chip for the official exchange rate

Ridiculous,  I write an appropriate response to clear up a member's misunderstanding, and I get a " whatever dude".  Where I come from that is a disrespectful response.  If you don't want to be corrected down here for giving wrong information, then you need to stay up in the fresh air in the upper threads, where rigt now tney are dicussing Lopping the zeros.  You'd never survive dontop or caz down here. 

• Upvote 1

We do what we want to do and say what we want to say I guess

Just like you

Ya force crap on people that don't want it forced on them

So ya get it back and ya just can't understand why

Ever hear this before

What comes around , goes around

Like that don't cha

It's amazing

What comes around , goes around

It's amazing

And a tough lesson for some to learn

Some people got to be locked up and force fed that analogy

And they still don't learn

They are old men with nothing to do so they instigate others

They get locked up in the lopster pit

Ah ha ha ha us ha ha

Old old men with nothing to do

You have a flair for poetry, dontlop.  I've said that before.  Its a gift.  Now if I could just convince you to get off the sinking boat .  Swim for a liferaft, dontlop Swim.  Even the boys upstairs are yapping about the LOP thats coming.  Swim, brother, swim.  Hey, that's kinda poetic.

• Upvote 2