Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

yota691

Q4 is my thought as well as Political Stability.

Turki has stated he wants to see Political Stability before he makes any changes to the currency.  For those of you that receive the Iraqi News, you would have read this in the past week. :reading1:

• Upvote 2

can  I look at  that  post statement again --- the zero`s implementation of this ,  the date isn`t  in  the hands of central bank ,  this  tells me ether  parliament,  or other out side  banking ---- like world bank ?  i.m.f. ?   :shrug:       lets get this  vote  crap over with and see  what hits the fan  next  I guess 

Is this the same bunch that a month ago said:

"Finance: let the CBI improve the status of the dinar against other currencies

April 10, 2014 9:52   Last Updated: April 10, 2014 9:52

Announced the parliamentary Finance Committee that the Iraqi dinar stable, stressing that the central bank has to manages to improve the situation of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies. Said committee member MP Hassan al-Bayati said that "the Iraqi dinar is not in its right and true, and the Central Bank of Iraq to take appropriate measures to improve and put it in front of the other currencies.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175804-finance-let-the-cbi-improve-the-status-of-the-dinar-against-other-currencies/#ixzz31KLcJxX6

The more confusing the better.

Dinar Millions, I hope your right. But they are saying Delete the three zeroes from the currency, not the rate. :shrug:

That's how I've always read that. Deleting zeros from the currency and not the rate. Wording is very important.

I believe it is simply removing the 3 zero notes from circulation

I don't recall ever seeing it worded like that. It's always been deleting or removing the zeros from the currency and nothing about removing/replacing (except for the worn out bills) the notes and or rate change of the currency in wording.

The only thing we know for sure is that they are or are already going to do is replace the old worn out bills over time with the new high security ones. However, they also printed up the high security high denomination bills 1k, 5k, 10k and 25k.

Sure, they still need to replace those old worn out high denomination bills as well but I still say at this stage of the game they wouldn't be doing that (expensive) if they planned on deleting the zeros from the currency.

Let me explain how I am thinking this whole thing. 1 dinar is their dollar correct me if I'm wrong. Okay, now those high denomination bills represent however many dinars it represents. Let's use 25k. So that 25k note should be, in good faith, equivalent to holding 25,000 individual dinars but who wants to carry around that many dinars.  Now let's say I'm an Iraqi merchant and I don't trust banks and have a big safe in my back room where I'm keeping my profit. Since I'm sure everyone over there is dealing in high volumes of big notes, my safe is full of those 1k, 5k, 10k and 25k notes. Wake up one day and find the CBI has deleted those zeros from those high denomination bills. It slowly sinks in that I just got royally screwed. That in fact, nothing was in good faith, and those bills were never equivalent to how many individual dinars they represented and that customers who bought merchandise from me made out like epic bandits (not of their doing mind you).  Basically I just got robbed big time and it wouldn't be the first time a bank has screwed people over what's one more. There would have to be a rate change first and it had better be a 1 to 1 because that's how I traded my merchandise for the currency and there would also have to be a grace period to trade in those big notes for the smaller denoms.

Am I on the right track or am I a total idiot?

• Upvote 3

For what it's worth, go ahead a neg me if you want, but in January of 2014 I went to see a psychic and she says to me " in Jan or Feb of 2015 I see you and your husband spending all kinds if money. Your spending a lot of money on big events and celebrations. I don't see you winning the lottery or anything like that. Your going to come into a lot of money some how."

So I guess we will see how good a psychic she is/was. I'm counting down the days to 2015.

Now that's funny.

As a Christian I'm not supposed to seek the advice of psychics, however, when I was 18

I did get my palm read. She told me I will be a teacher. I laughed so hard. She asked me

what was so funny, I said,"if you think I am going to stand in a classroom with a bunch

of smart a$$ kids you're crazy". She replied,"there are many ways to teach".

That was over 30 years ago and guess what I teach people every day. It was never

my intention, but the Holy Spirit compels me. So I wouldn't just gaffe off what you

were told. Though myself, I won't seek the advice of psychics again. But that's just

me following my faith.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I call BS on this article people. The language law is in the gazette with a publication date of Feb 24 2014 and the language in that law states that the currency has to have the kurdish language on it and that the law has to be implemented from the point after ninety days, which puts us at May 25, or thereabouts..and this is NOT coming from Delta, I did the research on this months ago and posted it..if anything he's quoting me.  lol.

• Upvote 2

For what it's worth, go ahead a neg me if you want, but in January of 2014 I went to see a psychic and she says to me " in Jan or Feb of 2015 I see you and your husband spending all kinds if money. Your spending a lot of money on big events and celebrations. I don't see you winning the lottery or anything like that. Your going to come into a lot of money some how."

So I guess we will see how good a psychic she is/was. I'm counting down the days to 2015.

Now that's funny.

As a Christian I'm not supposed to seek the advice of psychics, however, when I was 18

I did get my palm read. She told me I will be a teacher. I laughed so hard. She asked me

what was so funny, I said,"if you think I am going to stand in a classroom with a bunch

That was over 30 years ago and guess what I teach people every day. It was never

my intention, but the Holy Spirit compels me. So I wouldn't just gaffe off what you

were told. Though myself, I won't seek the advice of psychics again. But that's just

me following my faith.

This is becoming a big joke now. I mean I in this for the duration but I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Iraq leaders don't know what to do and seems like they don't want to RV currency any time soon. Very frustrating seeing conflicting articles time after time. :(

Becoming? LOL

I call BS on this article people. The language law is in the gazette with a publication date of Feb 24 2014 and the language in that law states that the currency has to have the kurdish language on it and that the law has to be implemented from the point after ninety days, which puts us at May 25, or thereabouts..and this is NOT coming from Delta, I did the research on this months ago and posted it..if anything he's quoting me.  lol.

OF course he's quoting you. We have the best researchers available.

Smiley face

Smart phones aren't that smart. Sorry about the double post. Not sure how that happened.

• Upvote 1

Now that's funny.

me following my faith.

Well said :)

They meet to get a Government seated first and then a budget passed ... And start moving forward...

Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri is merely a member of the finance committee. Abdel Basset Turki is the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq. About a week ago, he released a statement saying "The central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country."

IMO, Turki holds a bit more clout than Yasiri, and is in charge of setting monetary policy for Iraq; Therefore, I will stick with Turki.

RSS

• Upvote 11

Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri is merely a member of the finance committee. Abdel Basset Turki is the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq. About a week ago, he released a statement saying "The central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country."IMO, Turki holds a bit more clout than Yasiri, and is in charge of setting monetary policy for Iraq; Therefore, I will stick with Turki.RSS

Thank for posting was trying to cut/paste from my iPhone ..

• Upvote 2

Also isn't June when the isx gets linked up to the NASDAQ?

Another piece of the jigsaw this month DFI funds - no more USA immunity

yes the ISX goes international in June. 

Mid year budget amendments occur in June. Those are normally implemented July 1st.

Good advice Easy.

correct its of my opinion they will start working on 2015 budget in July.  While implementing the 2014 budget in June. I dont think we can see the budget released until they have a new government in place. To me June makes sense.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

I know there is a lot lost in translation,so I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone,but if all of these countries including the US are going to be upset if they

lop the zeros and they lose all that money.It is not helping the statement that this war will pay for its self.It has not been proven that all these countrys have all

this dinar.

If she saw you spending money next year, who's to say that's when the RV happens?  That means it could happen tomorrow... and you'll still be happily spending money next year!   :lol:

May 11, 2014 10:51   Last Updated: May 11, 2014 10:51

3115366.jpg

Suggested the parliamentary Finance Committee, applied project to delete the three zeroes from the currency early next year, saying that the current situation is appropriate to implement the project. A member of the Committee Deputy Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri told / JD /: "The central bank has vowed in the past years by applying the project to delete the zeros early in 2014, but reversed his decision and announced to wait to implement it, without knowing the reasons." According to the agency dinars news and added: "The project The economic projects important to the country, being the reduced mass of the large cash and facilitates the process of transfer and calculated, noting that the implementation of the project is not linked to the economic situation and political situation in the country, the fact that the central bank Prepare all supplies for its Application and the project is now ready for implementation. pointed out: that the date of implementation of the project still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015. noted that the Central Bank said earlier that the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency depends on the political and economic situation in the country.

Who knows? They follow this news cycle pattern every year. From here to Dec

we'll be constantly feed articles telling us how now is NOT the appropriate time.

Telling us, "early next year". And others telling us how evil Maliki and everyone in

charge is. Then they'll throw in a couple of car bombings just because blood sales

Papers.

• Upvote 2