Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

yota691

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

05/10/2014

618474fd-59c1-41e9-ba55-9d2291c7ca3a%20-

BAGHDAD / JD / .. tipped the parliamentary Finance Committee, the application of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency early next year, saying that the current situation is appropriate to implement the project.
A member of the Committee Deputy Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri told / JD /: "The central bank has vowed in the past years by applying the project to delete the zeros early in 2014, but reversed his decision and announced to wait to implement it, without knowing the reasons."
He added: "The project is one of the economic projects important to the country, being the reduced mass of the large cash and facilitates the process of transfer and calculated, noting that the implementation of the project is not linked to the economic situation and political situation in the country, the fact that the central bank Prepare all supplies for its Application and the project is now ready for implementation.
He pointed out: that the date of implementation of the project is still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015.
The central bank said earlier that the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency depends on the political and economic situation in the country. / Finished / 8 /
  • Upvote 3

as I thought ------ 1 2015 ,   we still do not  have photo proof  of  who won the elections , { as in a photo  of the guy in the office  accepting the nomination }  we still do not have a budget .......  1 2015   just  to  see if  the budget has been passed  , and  government is working , in sync .... this  just  to get  central bank  to come out  and say --- it is time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just a week ago the finance said June.  They give and they take away.  Consider the source.  Just like the speculation of the election results like Jeepguy says.  We don't know the truth of the outcome.  I just hope they are not stupid enough to keep a dictator and on the other hand, I sure hope he was not able to vote with the stolen cards. 

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth, go ahead a neg me if you want, but in January of 2014 I went to see a psychic and she says to me " in Jan or Feb of 2015 I see you and your husband spending all kinds if money. Your spending a lot of money on big events and celebrations. I don't see you winning the lottery or anything like that. Your going to come into a lot of money some how."

So I guess we will see how good a psychic she is/was. I'm counting down the days to 2015.

• Upvote 2

applying the project to delete the zeros early in 2014, but reversed his decision .....

that the date of implementation of the project is still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015.

I could live with that. Just do it!
Wm13

applying the project to delete the zeros early in 2014, but reversed his decision .....

that the date of implementation of the project is still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015.

I could live with that. Just do it!
Wm13

You want the CBI to delete the zeroes? Can you tell us why WM13. Might have been Shabs plan to RD Maybe not but I sure dont see a way that this could in any way shape or form be a good thing.

Might be time to buy some precious metals with some of my tied up dinar money. Being pegged to the dollar I keep losing money on it year after year

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I believe almost everyone is confused about deleting or lifting the zeros. I believe it is simply removing the 3 zero notes from circulation, period. Well for that to work the rate would have to be higher, and lower denoms would need to bee introduced. JMO, has been from the start, I actually know someone, who's friend (while on deployment in IRAQ) actually seen the lower denoms.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

This is becoming a big joke now. I mean I in this for the duration but I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Iraq leaders don't know what to do and seems like they don't want to RV currency any time soon. Very frustrating seeing conflicting articles time after time. :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Millions, I hope your right. But they are saying Delete the three zeroes from the currency, not the rate. :shrug:

I totally hope he's right too Wisky291 but I read it the way you do.

I believe almost everyone is confused about deleting or lifting the zeros. I believe it is simply removing the 3 zero notes from circulation, period. Well for that to work the rate would have to be higher, and lower denoms would need to bee introduced. JMO, has been from the start, I actually know someone, who's friend (while on deployment in IRAQ) actually seen the lower denoms.

Wm13

A friend of a friend saw lower denoms that have not been introduced yet two years ago.?

He should have and probably would have took a picture dont you think?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is becoming a big joke now. I mean I in this for the duration but I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Iraq leaders don't know what to do and seems like they don't want to RV currency any time soon. Very frustrating seeing conflicting articles time after time. :(

I've always heard towards the end if this ride people will be fed up with all the news and happenings over in Iraq. Just hold on to your horses and don't let go. And if things don't work out maybe we can write the amount that we spent on this currency off of our taxes as a bad investment.

Does not make any sense to delete the zeros off the currency without a rate change. IMO

Printing replacement currency for damaged notes with Kurdish language and new security features Now,---- And then replacing the entire currency next year does not make since either.

I've learned alot here unirod,  I've saved and invested more money than i ever would have if it had not been for the dinar. But with this knowledge and wealth comes some better reasoning abilities.

The CBI has always said the zeroes to come off the notes and nothing has ever been said about taking them off the rate. I wish someone could prove me wrong.

I still believe the IQD is undervalued. The CBI has said that they can cover the notes X 2.5 . They could increase the rate and thats why Im still in this.

I do not trust or believe the numbers our Government   and the Federal reserve feeds us so I sure don't believe the Central Bank of Iraq.

• Upvote 4