Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The History of Rockefeller Medicine

JCS1977

It took me exactly 7:32 min to get what this video is conveying. I would just say thanks 1977 for your post. I am of the opinion that what this report is for all practical purposes. Thuth!  What it does not talk about is the Ashkenazi Jews and their influence in our culture and through out the history of this great nation. Is there a agenda behind the AMA/ I believe their is an agenda!

Yes if there was no dieses of the chronic variety, yep! If their was no sickness there would be very little need for pills. For instance I am type II. I need maintainer meds every day. I use a pill that protects my organs for the stress of glucose. Those pills 3 years ago cost $47.00 for a 30 day supply. Today the same pill cost $476.10. I ask why does that pill cost so much today. The scam that is taking place in this country is appalling at best. What changed, the federal gobberment became the gate keeper.

• Upvote 1

Don't know if you live in a state where you have access to this:

Marijuana May Have a Role in Type 2 Diabetes
2012-07-09 05:40
600px-marijuana.jpg?itok=lBlH2scz

The use of marijuana to treat various health conditions is a controversial issue, even though 18 states plus the District of Columbia have recognized medical marijuana (cannabis). The list of medical conditions for which marijuana has demonstrated some benefit may have a new addition soon, because researchers have discovered compounds in marijuana that could help in the management of metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes.

Could marijuana really help with weight loss?

In a secret location in southern England, scientists with GW Pharmaceuticals are growing marijuana plants that have been bred to produce different amounts of cannabinoids, which are naturally found in the plants. Cannabinoids are chemicals that activate cannabinoid receptors in the body, which in turn may have an impact on gastrointestinal and cardiovascular activity, pain, and bone.

GW Pharmaceuticals has already produced a cannabinoid drug called Sativex, an oromucosalspray for relieving cancer pain and treating symptoms of multiple sclerosis andneuropathic pain. Investigators now announce they have discovered two substances--cannabidiol and THCV-- in marijuana leaves that can increase the amount of calories the body burns.

This discovery, along with previous test results showing that these two substances can treat type 2 diabetes in animals, will hopefully lead to drugs that treat people who have metabolic syndrome--the combination of diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure that significantly increase a person's chances of having a stroke or heart disease.

Currently, scientists are conducting four Phase 2a clinical trials involving 200 patients. According to Dr. Steph Wright, director of R&D at GW Pharmaceuticals, "We are interested in how these drugs effect the fat distribution and utilization in the body as a treatment for metabolic diseases."

Anyone familiar with marijuana may know that using the drug typically causes the "munchies," so how could cannabis compounds have the opposite effect? It appears that cannabidiol and THCV suppress the appetite, but only for a short time.

Simultaneously, however, both THCV and cannabidiol also have an effect on the fat level in the body and how the body responds to insulin. Specifically, researchers found that THCV increased sensitivity to insulin in animals while also protecting the cells that make insulin.

In addition, both compounds boost metabolism in test animals, which resulted in a reduction in fat in their livers and lower cholesterol. "Overall, it seems these molecules increase energy expenditure in the cells of the body by increasing the metabolism," noted professor Mike Cawthorne, who is the director of metabolic research at the University of Buckingham and the individual who has been conducting the animal studies.

http://www.emaxhealth.com/1275/marijuana-may-have-role-type-2-diabetes

Diabetes and Medical Marijuana Published by Jan

Diabetes mellitus is a group of autoimmune diseases characterized by defects in insulin secretion   resulting in hyperglycemia (abnormally high concentration of glucose in the blood).  There are two primary types of diabetes.  Type 1 diabetes (also known as juvenile diabetes) are incapable of producing pancreatic insulin and must rely on insulin medication for survival.  Type 2 diabetes (also known as adult onset diabetes) produce inadequate amounts of insulin.  Type 2 diabetes is a less serious condition that typically is controlled by diet.  Over time, diabetes can lead to blindness, kidney failure nerve damage, hardening of the arteries and death.  The disease is the third leading cause of death in the United States after heart disease and cancer.

A search of the scientific literature reveals no clinical investigations of cannabis for the treatment of diabetes, but does identify a small number of preclinical studies indicating that cannabinoids may modify the disease’s progression and provide symptomatic relief  to those suffering from the disease.

2006 Study—5 mg. per day injection of CBD significantly reduced the incidence of diabetes in mice.  Also delayed the onset of diabetes in mice.

March 2006  American Journal of Pathology—Study done at the Medical College of Virginia—Rats treated with CBD (from 1-4 weeks) experienced protection from diabetic retinopathy (condition characterized by retinal oxygen deprivation and a breakdown of the blood-retinal barrier, is the leading cause of blindness in working age adults).

Studies reported in the journal of Neuroscience Letters in 2004—Mice given a cannabis receptor agonist experienced a reduction in diabetic related tactile allodynia (pain resulting from non-injurious stimulus to the skin) compared to non-treated controls.  Suggesting that cannabinoids have a beneficial effect on diabetic neuropathic pain.

2001 Trial—Delta 9 THC could moderate the disease by reducing artificially  elevated glucose levels and insulitis in mice.

Researchers from the U.S., Switzerland, and Israel and reported in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology---CBD reduces various symptoms of diabetic cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle) in mice with type 1 diabetes. 

The incidence of diabetes is steadily increasing in both the adult and juvenile population.  Further cannabinoid research is necessary for the treatment of diabetes.

New insights into the role of cannabis and cannabinoids in diabetes are emerging from this developing field of research.

Two other major actions of cannabis can benefit the diabetic.  First is helping to keep blood vessels open and improving circulation.  Cannabis is a vasodilator and works well to improve blood flow.  Second, cannabis may reduce blood pressure over time.  Cannabis is not generally thought to be an anti-hypertensive and is not a replacement for ACE inhibitors, it does contribute to lowering blood pressure which is so important in managing diabetes.

Study

Neuropathy is the most common complication of diabetes.  The aim of the study was to explore the antinocieceptive effect of a controlled cannabis extract (eCBD) on diabetic neuropathic pain.  Repeated treatment with cannabis extract significantly relieved mechanical allodynia and restored the physiological thermal pain perception in diabetic rats without affecting hyperglycemia.  In addition, the results showed that eCBD increased the reduced glutathione (GSH) content in the liver.  Suggesting that eCBD provides protection against oxidative damage.

Diabetes:  insulin is excreted from the beta islet cells of the pancreas.  Insulin, a natural body chemical, floods the body after a sugar-rich meal and causes various cell types to dramatically increase their uptake of glucose, a common sugar.  The effect of insulin is to reduce the levels of glucose in the bloodstream.  Diabetes can result from the body’s inability to produce sufficient quantities of insulin or from an inability to respond properly to the insulin that is produced.  In any case, many of the clinical effects of diabetes stem from the deleterious effects of high blood sugar.

There is evidence that cannabis lowers blood sugar.  Evidence also supports a “longer acting” cannabinoid suppresses blood sugar levels more efficiently.  Cannabis may lower blood sugar in a non-disease state.

Diabetic patients presenting with micro and macro-vascular complications show significant increases in serum VEGF concentration.  Cannabinoid treatment decreased serum VEGF levels, leading to an improvement in symptoms.  These results suggest an immunomodulatory role for cannabinoids in addition to their previously documented anti-inflammatory effects.

Theory
  • Cannabis stabilizes blood sugar
  • Cannabis has anti-inflammatory effects

• Cannabis has neuroprotective effects
  • Cannabis has anti-spasmodic effects

• Cannabis acts as a vasodilator
  • Cannabis helps lower blood pressure

• Cannabis helps relieve diabetic RLS (restless leg syndrome)

http://medicalmarijuana.com/medical-marijuana-treatments/Diabetes

http://www.dlife.com/diabetes/lifestyle/theresa_garnero/marijuana

http://www.cannabissearch.com/medical_benefits/diabetes/

This guy's been using it to cure cancer:

http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/rick-simpson.html

Look up the root word in Greek for Pharmaceutical, it's: "witchcraft". Yes the Edomites (those who call themselves Jews - but are not) are behind the Pharma scam, Besides anything that has two snakes climbing up a pole (tree) (with "angels wings") has me saying hmmmm. Looks like the snake in the garden to me. It's an interesting study if you let God direct up in what to study.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

If I remember right the medical cross was originally the staff of horus with two snakes crawling up it signifying the snakes that morphed from the staff of the wizzard when Moses and Aaron confronted pharaoh (Exodus 7)...signifying lucifer also probably with their duality nonsense... Esoteric Egyptian satan worship  as everything in this manufactured society. I believe... It's hard to keep up with all their evilness and I'm polishing off a bottle of homemade barolo right now so...