Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm back. Only for a bit

ovarB11

if they're located in Iraq then they're going to have to be associated with an Arabic speaking country.  that's a loaded question but if you look at the list then there are at least 3 that are from other countries that do not have Arabic as their official language.  also there is no way to tell the last time it was updated. 

Says 2012 at the end of page or maybe that's just the copyright year.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

if they're located in Iraq then they're going to have to be associated with an Arabic speaking country.  that's a loaded question but if you look at the list then there are at least 3 that are from other countries that do not have Arabic as their official language.  also there is no way to tell the last time it was updated. 

The Paris one? I'm not counting that.

Believe what you want, this list isn't getting MY hopes up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i'm not here to give anyone the warm and fuzzies, but some facts just aren't assessable to everyone.  I didn't see the paris one so I didn't count that one.    btw I don't neg people for their opinions. 

• Upvote 4

SOMEBODY HAS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE.......The US just laid down alot of lives and money, just to see this place be handed over to another dictator. Somebody is making alot of money, at the expense of a alot of peoples lives....Geee I wonder who could that be. himmmmmmmm.

• Upvote 1

Bravo, you’re the man I'm a big fan. I'm curious if anyone knew the underlying benefit the US gets from all the oil deals. I would guess there is a percentage of the proceeds, or oil as a result of the rebuilding of the country?  When I was there with cnn exec’s I was aware of the first oil that left Iraq went to China.  It’s pretty hush hush what the US’s cut is or benefit on that matter.  Any thoughts?

Edited by hawaii50hawk
  • Upvote 2

Hey bravo11, hope things are going well for you over there. We have been following HR 2847 and many have us have known about it for the last year and thankfully taken the necessary steps for protecting our assets. I will agree that we are going to see some massive devastation over this.

Thank you for your post and let me know if you need anything.

Gabe

• Upvote 3

Never met you before Ovar...but I am inclined to agree on several of your opinions.

1.  The US dollar will be replaced as the global trading currency.  Look to the Middle East or China to push that agenda.
2.  The RV isnt even on the horizon.

BTW, the Middle East are heading the American way.  Since the meltdown here in the US, the Bankers have been investing in global financial apparatus.  Should the Middle East emulate the US banker's MO, then the Middle East will fail, akin the US. http://www.zawya.com/story/UAE_banks_wooing_property_owners_to_go_for_more-GN_14052014_150503/?lok=184807140514&&zawyaemailmarketing

Which leads me back to the RV.  Not likely for the next 6+ years. 

JMHO

Edited by OfCamelot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing that most people don't talk about is "how much money does the world owe us?"this is never brought up.if they were adjust debt to a true value,the numbers would change dramatically.also IMO the true debt of our nation is a lot higher than 17 trillion.We have been lied to and misled for so long now it is impossible to know what's really going on.Man wronging Man.

• Upvote 2

very true words stealth !! lets just hope that this is our Year or better yet OUR SUMMER !!  and all of us here @ DV's can provide a better life for us and our FAMILY  , I know we will    Good Luck to us all !!    my best Ron     PS  thanks Bravo for giving us you insight and thoughts  !!

Stealth I agree. No one ever talks about what they owe us how many years since WW1 I believe that's when it all started. If every nation that we lent money to paid us back then we wouldn't have debt.

Selective history ? Remember "lend  lease", only pay for that which cannot be returned.

Selling equipment on deferred terms is not loaning money, and hear this America's biggest earner since WW 1, is armaments, bar none, so could this explain it's role in so many conflicts?

The Native Red Indian tribes could say the same to you about theft and fair payment,?.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Selective history ? Remember "lend lease", only pay for that which cannot be returned.

Selling equipment on deferred terms is not loaning money, and hear this America's biggest earner since WW 1, is armaments, bar none, so could this explain it's role in so many conflicts?

The Native Red Indian tribes could say the same to you about theft and fair payment,?.

My point is the rich elite controlling everything using everything and everyone and screwing the people including my Red Native American ancestors. You mean your theft of my lands for your benefit don't you!?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My point is the rich elite controlling everything using everything and everyone and screwing the people including my Red Native American ancestors. You mean your theft of my lands for your benefit don't you!?

Might I say that reading your post again still leaves me somewhat baffled as to where you refer to any "rich elite", and I take it that you are claiming direct ancestry to a particular tribe,?.

Believe me I have still to benefit from "stealing " your lands, not even any royalties from last of the mohicans lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Selective history ? Remember "lend  lease", only pay for that which cannot be returned.

Good Point McJocky... and to add to that... I have always been under the impression that "foreign aid" was a gift, not a loan.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

:moon-from-car:Another so called expert on the RV.....ovarB11 :butt-kicking:

I'm gonna give you a pass cause of your obvious ignorance of who and what your talkin' about! (Nope, I didn't neg you).

Bravo is a patriot, a real hero in my book, and he continues to save lives. He has always only leveled with us...and always admitted he hoped it didn't take as long as he see's it. Is there a problem with that or do you want some kool-aid??? ;o) Not to sound disrespectful of you...but you were way too quick to judge what you don't know. I have constantly bantered with him...always hopin' for a more positive, quicker outcome...but alas, he's been right up to now, and we're still waitin'.... so please give him the space and respect he deserves!!! Nuff said!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Show me what familiar bank names moved in to Iraq that aren't associated with an Arabic-speaking country.

BET YOU CAN'T!!! Know why?

Here's the list! There's no Chase, Barclays, NOTHING.  Don't believe the hype!

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=IraqFinancialInst

It looks like Citibank, JPMorgan and UK-based bank Standard Chartered are all very interested and are doing business in Iraq either through their name or ownership in Iraqi banks. Check these links from Iraq-Business news and Bloomberg.

It looks like Citibank, JPMorgan and UK-based bank Standard Chartered are all very interested and are doing business in Iraq either through their name or ownership in Iraqi banks. Check these links from Iraq-Business news and Bloomberg.

Thanks for that post!

I know they're interested but won't move in until Iraq becomes more stable otherwise they can't do business!

Plenty of people in Iraq DO NOT want Western banks in their country.