Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculate on the rate   

180 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think it will come out at and why ?

• less than $0.01
    • $0.01 - $0.10
    • $0.10 - $0.50
    • $0.50 - $1.00
    • $1.00 +
    • $2.00 +
    • $3.00 +
    • guru fairytale rate

ok..so all this being said....who will cash in at rate it first comes out at?

rephrase...who will cash out in the first week?

first month....or will you wait until it hits a certain "dollar"amount?

(assuming there is no time limit on cash out/exchange)

I am going to peel off one crisp, never before circulated 25,000.00 dinar note and cash it in for walking money - make that 'riding money' as in a new Harley.

Then I'll wait to see which way the wind blows. 

• Upvote 1

My idea of it ( anyway I indicated between 0.01-0.10c) would depend if we'd consider it LOP or no LOP.

So I said  0.01-0.10 considering a no LOP scenario.. Instead in a LOP scenario I'd indicate $1 probably...

+1 I agree

• Upvote 1

I am going to peel off one crisp, never before circulated 25,000.00 dinar note and cash it in for walking money - make that 'riding money' as in a new Harley.

I like the way you think!!!

I want a ride!!!

• Upvote 2

A man after my own heart! Harley! harley! Harley!

LOL .. seriously though a Harley is on my want list, it isn't in the top 3. I want to make sure that my family won't have to worry anymore about pennies to pay bills first.

• Upvote 2

I think a return to 3.22 prewar value is most likely with the high probability of a rate 20% higher that Kuwaiti or Saudi Arabia...Worlds strongest currency..

One Kuwaiti Dinar is $3.5581.

One Saudi Arabian Ryal is $0.2666....

I chose the over $3 rate because of 1) the old $3.22 (RI) historical base, 2) they need and can sustain the rate with up to 4 times the 'hard assets' above Kuwait's reserves, 3) the dinar of Iraq would be a strong "reserve" currency to be kept in other countries Central Banks and NOT returned unless used to purchase newly produced hard assets (like gold) from them, 4) the majority of Iraqui citicens are not literate and a $3 or $3.50 or even a $4  could be easily understood and workable, 5) much of the dinar value will be 'invested' back into Iraq because of the profit potentials of numerous possibilities and lastly  6) many of us "dinarians" will hold back a percentage (ten-fifteen-twenty?) of what we have because of our realistic belief...it will get even stronger in the future  GO RV!

So you are expecting $9 MILLION dollars from your currency if let's say you have 3 million dinar.

That's...hopeful

Me I would expect at the high end at  .86 off the rate that's 860,000 per million - that would be VERY optimistic

more likely it will be .10 or lopping two zeros 

• Upvote 1

Americal nc

At $.86 per dinar there would be no real incentive to stop and exchange the US dollars for dinars. And no, even if I had 3 million dinar and the exchange was at $3, by the time one gets thru the exchange procedures fees etc. and set asides for taxes, one could hope for a net in the 51-54% range on gross or about 1900 times original purchase costs. If you can get access to the 'valuation formulas" for several other countries currency, you would see that the 'dinar' may be great though there are several better. Enjoy the hunt.

My Value was the $3+ range  :tiphat: 

Worst case scenario it will have to be slightly over $1, but to meet infrastructure & developmental requirements it will have to be over $3.148...!  Back in 2009 - 2010 the IMF wanted them to come out at a rate of $1.25 up to the Euro rate.  For a while it was strongly considered that the rate would be close to the Bahrain Dinar of $2.65 ... and that wouild place them in the middle of the range of most GCC countries.  

As has been noted, they would like to have the highest valued currency as a matter of pride and their tribal mentality; however, I believe an agreement was made with Kuwait not to exceed the KUD - at least initially...!  Then we have the Future of Iraq Project stating the desire is to eventually restore the IQD to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (The Golden Dinar).  We can also consider the original $3.22 rate and then the talk of taking this rate and increasing it about 20% for years of inflation & appreciation ($3.86).  Once again, I believe an agreement was made with Kuwait as part of the settlement to get out of Chapter 7, so it will be within pennies of Kuwait's Dinar rate. 

We shall soon see IMHO...!  :confused2: 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1