Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reference Bashir al-Najafi: the salaries of deputies for the month of April taboo for them, they did not attend the sessions

Reference Bashir al-Najafi: the salaries of deputies for the month of April taboo for them, they did not attend the sessions 7184x294.jpg

Stressed the religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Bashir al-Najafi said the salaries of deputies for the month of April taboo for them, they did not attend any day of the month for meetings of the Council of Representatives and the preoccupation with electoral propaganda.

Najafi said in an interview for "Qurtas News" that "if it was not the presence of Deputy illegality Fratb Muharram month of April, unchanged if any employee if his absence outside the framework of legal controls," noting that "if it was within the regulations and legal frameworks Visthakh."

The total salary of a member of Parliament 32 million dinars per month, divided between the salary and allowances of the nominal protection, housing and others, the new deputies also received a cash advance amounting to 90 million dinars are currently moves to be considered non-refundable grant.

http://www.iraaqi.com/news.php?id=8195&news=1#.U2v82VCsjvZ

Edited by Butifldrm

Taboo, really ! ? . . . what else ?

Excuse me a minute while I break out my Mahogany box with the black satin drop cloth and Roll the Bones.

Now where did that Crow's claw and Bear Tooth necklace of mine get to ?

• Upvote 1