Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trial starts in alleged currency fraud scheme

RVPleaseToday

The central bank of Turkey says it was a redenomination even....are you saying they have it wrong? That you know better then a central bank? Lol...you just come out swinging at air all the time now and have no clue 2 hat your saying...

Does it feel good to make yourself look completely incompetent to even grasp what you have vested in?

http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/yeni/iletisimgm/NTL_faq.htm

• Downvote 1

caz says: "Once I invest I don't go looking for negatives (crazy huh), the time to do that is BEFORE!!!!"

Well, actually you do go looking for negatives. Otherwise, you wouldn't be posting in a thread where you know there are "negative" people posting "negative" things.

Me thinks you protest too much.

You actually seem to consider it sport.

• Upvote 1

So the Turkish lira revalued? Stop dodging the questions. Let's hear it Mr expert!

If your gonna call the Turkish lira a revaluation, then how did people make millions? I mean it went from 1.8 million or so lira per USD to 1.8 lira per dollar. So your saying it was a revaluation, then the people of Turkey are billionaires.....

Please explain how you could have made money off the Turkish lira, and why everyone else in the financial world including the govt of Turkey themselves, call it a redenomination.

The class is eager to hear your teachings......

Keep if your interested

Just google it there's 50 links waiting for ya

You do know how to google

Google Turkish lira revaluation

They are not my links

I guess everyone else has googled it but you keepm

It looks like you will never know the differance between a rv and a rd

Here keep

Read

Currency Details

The new Turkish lira is the currency of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. The currency was introduced in January of 2005, and is equivalent to 100,000 of the old Turkish lira. The old lira will be accepted through the end of 2005, until its division into 100 kurus. Because of heavy inflation in Turkey, from the 1970-90′s, the lira has depreciated in value in the last few decades. Although suffering from inflation for many years, the Turkish government has never undergone hyperinflation. In the late 1960′s, the approximate exchange rate was 9 liras to 1 dollar. In 2001, 1.6 million liras were worth 1 dollar. In the end of 2004, the Turkish government passed a law that removed the last six zeros from the currency, and in the process created the new Turkish lira. Along with the new currency, the government introduced two different banknotes, called TRY 100 and TRY 50. After the revaluation of the lira, the Romanian leu became the least valued currency in the world. All Turkish notes and coins show the portrait of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic and its first President

Moody’s Rating

Ba2, 08 Jan 2010

S&P Rating

BBB-

Sovereign credit ratings play an important part in determining a country’s access to international capital markets, and the terms of that access. Sovereign ratings help to foster dramatic growth, stability, and efficiency of international and domestic markets.

Why do they say that keepm

This keepm

After the revaluation of the lira, the Romanian leu became the least valued currency in the world. All Turkish notes and coins show the portrait of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic and its first President.

Why ? Keepm

Why are their hundreds of links calling it a revaluation keepm

I guess some people know the differance between a rd and a rv

Unlike you keepmwlknfny

Here keepm

I'll be your teacher since your so interested

http://www.gocurrency.com/countries/turkey

The prices of goods and services changed with the foriegn exchange rate for the Turkish lira

So it revalued

Get a clue

Google it

Turkish revaluation

How did people make millions

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Start over keepm you gave made a fool of yourself for years

Try getting the correct information before you pretend your the news

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Semantics.....................If your going to make claims(RD/LOP) that makes you no different than a Guru/Pumper. Its actually that simple. I hear the RD/LOP Grape taste great-lol

I know of very few that enjoy Debbie Downer types of conversation about their investments, but hey its evident LOPsters do. What ever turns you on. Once I invest I don't go looking for negatives (crazy huh), the time to do that is BEFORE!!!! Thus the recommendation that you "Savoirs of the Dinar World" start your own site to educate folks BEFORE they invest(crazy huh). But of course that's not your agenda cause that's to simple of an answer/solution......................priceless

You're a sick puppy Caz.  One of the sickest on this site.  I will make you my pet project.

• Downvote 2

RDPleaseToday,

Priceless.......................I was clearly talking about investments NOT about forums, last time I checked there is a big difference.

Priceless.......................accusing others of protesting, isn't that the definition of a LOPster (protest,complain, & blame others)

Priceless.......................Lopsters the gift that keeps on a giving.

Priceless.......................Savoirs of the world-LOL

Not a sport just showing you for the hypocrites you are. Ya'll are no different than the PUMPERS/GURUS you despise. At least the King DBag Sam opens his own site to spew his hate and push his agendas, I give him props for that. 

ADwRD,

Priceless........................."sick puppy" - LOL, you come here using a known members REAL name and you call me sick. Exactly how many other names have you used? and you call me sick-lol

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Keep if your interested

Just google it there's 50 links waiting for ya

You do know how to google

Google Turkish lira revaluation

They are not my links

I guess everyone else has googled it but you keepm

It looks like you will never know the differance between a rv and a rd

Here keep

Read

Currency Details

The new Turkish lira is the currency of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. The currency was introduced in January of 2005, and is equivalent to 100,000 of the old Turkish lira. The old lira will be accepted through the end of 2005, until its division into 100 kurus. Because of heavy inflation in Turkey, from the 1970-90′s, the lira has depreciated in value in the last few decades. Although suffering from inflation for many years, the Turkish government has never undergone hyperinflation. In the late 1960′s, the approximate exchange rate was 9 liras to 1 dollar. In 2001, 1.6 million liras were worth 1 dollar. In the end of 2004, the Turkish government passed a law that removed the last six zeros from the currency, and in the process created the new Turkish lira. Along with the new currency, the government introduced two different banknotes, called TRY 100 and TRY 50. After the revaluation of the lira, the Romanian leu became the least valued currency in the world. All Turkish notes and coins show the portrait of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic and its first President

Moody’s Rating

Ba2, 08 Jan 2010

S&P Rating

BBB-

Sovereign credit ratings play an important part in determining a country’s access to international capital markets, and the terms of that access. Sovereign ratings help to foster dramatic growth, stability, and efficiency of international and domestic markets.

Why do they say that keepm

This keepm

After the revaluation of the lira, the Romanian leu became the least valued currency in the world. All Turkish notes and coins show the portrait of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic and its first President.

Why ? Keepm

Why are their hundreds of links calling it a revaluation keepm

I guess some people know the differance between a rd and a rv

Unlike you keepmwlknfny

Here keepm

I'll be your teacher since your so interested

http://www.gocurrency.com/countries/turkey

The prices of goods and services changed with the foriegn exchange rate for the Turkish lira

So it revalued

Get a clue

Google it

Turkish revaluation

How did people make millions

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Start over keepm you gave made a fool of yourself for years

Try getting the correct information before you pretend your the news

Tell me how people made money off the Turkish lira when it changed since it was a revaluation.....The citizens over there must be billionaires according to your logic. Tell me....Stop copy and pasting junk with no credibility, especially when I gave you think link from the central bank of turkey. So are you gonna tell me you know better then a central bank of a country? Lol....

This isent even debatable....Stop trying to change history. ...

• Downvote 1

Ok

But I'm not going that route

I'm sticking with my guns

If the exchange rate changes then its a revaluation

If it doesn't then its redenomination

If the price of goods and products change its a revaluation

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ok, so if there was a redenomination, and a 1000 dinar note at 1166:1 was replaced by a 1 dinar note (a 3 zero LOP) then the new exchange rate for the new currency would be 1.17, but would have the same value as the old 1000 note did, it is an illusion of an improvement to build the confidence of the people of that nation, in their currency, economy, and Country, but there is no change in value. 

You say no rate change with a RD, that would change the value of the new 1 dinar note in the wrong direction 3 zeros, it would then take 1,000,000 dinars of new notes to purchase what 1000 dinars of the old notes used to. You would be screwing them 1000 fold.....................glad you're not in charge.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ok, so if there was a redenomination, and a 1000 dinar note at 1166:1 was replaced by a 1 dinar note (a 3 zero LOP) then the new exchange rate for the new currency would be 1.17, but would have the same value as the old 1000 note did, it is an illusion of an improvement to build the confidence of the people of that nation, in their currency, economy, and Country, but there is no change in value. 

You say no rate change with a RD, that would change the value of the new 1 dinar note in the wrong direction 3 zeros, it would then take 1,000,000 dinars of new notes to purchase what 1000 dinars of the old notes used to. You would be screwing them 1000 fold.....................glad you're not in charge.

Who knows

I do know that if you change the face value of a currency and do not change the foriegn exchange rate it's a redenomination

But if you change the face value and you change the foriegn exchange rate it's a revaluation

There's no trick that changes that

It's not me that's in charge of anything

Its not me making anything up

It's just the way things are

And you to should be using your google instead of trying to twist things around to "try" to make someone look stupid for bringing " you " information

Take it or leave it

I really don't care

• Downvote 1

People,  This is not that hard to digest.  25,000 dinar =  $23.60 US dollars right now at the current 1066 to 1.  When they redenominate by lopping three zeros, the 25,000 dinar note becomes 25 dinar note, but is still only worth $23.60  There is no revalue with a redenomination.  Only a reduction in total dinar load in the world.  From 80 trillion to 80 billion.  Don't make this harder than 2nd grade math.  If you are a dinarian, you just lost all hope of becoming a millionaire, but you didn't lose any of you initial investment money.

Except of course the 20% commission the website will charge you to exchange your old toilet paper for new toilet paper.  Down you go again.  The dinar is a lovely way to make money.

• Upvote 1

Who knows

I do know that if you change the face value of a currency and do not change the foriegn exchange rate it's a redenomination

But if you change the face value and you change the foriegn exchange rate it's a revaluation

There's no trick that changes that

It's not me that's in charge of anything

Its not me making anything up

It's just the way things are

And you to should be using your google instead of trying to twist things around to "try" to make someone look stupid for bringing " you " information

Take it or leave it

I really don't care

Your misleading with the information you are simply copying and pasting so you should expect to get called out on it. If you were correct, you wouldn't have this issue....

Still waiting for your explanation on why the citizens of Turkey aren't billionaires after their supposed revaluation, and why the central bank of Turkey says they redenominated, but you say they performed a revaluation.

Are you smarter then a central bank?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your misleading with the information you are simply copying and pasting so you should expect to get called out on it. If you were correct, you wouldn't have this issue....

Still waiting for your explanation on why the citizens of Turkey aren't billionaires after their supposed revaluation, and why the central bank of Turkey says they redenominated, but you say they performed a revaluation.

Are you smarter then a central bank?

I wasn't talking to you

I didn't write these things

I do know that you keep are dodging every question

You need to learn the differance between a rd and a rv keep

You still don't know

You bought dinar

Became a guru giving dates and rates and telling everyone to trust you that the rv is done and if Iraq didn't rv it the United Nations were going to rv it

Lie after lie from you keep

And still today broke no dinar lying for entertainment

Went broke had to sell your dinar

No where to go nothing to do just sit around denying the facts presented to you

Who said you have to become billionares keep if a currency rvs ?

Answer that keep !!!!!

You got no brains at all

You don't know what a rv is do ya keep ????

Why are t the citizens of turkey billionares

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dead head

Air pockets in your head keep

• Downvote 1

I wasn't talking to you

I didn't write these things

I do know that you keep are dodging every question

You need to learn the differance between a rd and a rv keep

You still don't know

You bought dinar

Became a guru giving dates and rates and telling everyone to trust you that the rv is done and if Iraq didn't rv it the United Nations were going to rv it

Lie after lie from you keep

And still today broke no dinar lying for entertainment

Went broke had to sell your dinar

No where to go nothing to do just sit around denying the facts presented to you

Who said you have to become billionares keep if a currency rvs ?

Answer that keep !!!!!

You got no brains at all

You don't know what a rv is do ya keep ????

Why are t the citizens of turkey billionares

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dead head

Air pockets in your head keep

Broke? Lol who? You? Not this guy haha

You have been posting that same garbage on many different threads as if it's the real deal answer and standing behind it. So don't back down now from it....you keep posting misleading info so either stop, or stand behind it!

Now that your getting put in your place about it, your trying to dodge the bullet...

Was the Turkish lira a revaluation or redenomination? Why do you think you know better then the central bank? You dont....your posts are about as ignorant as it gets and just showing that you just want to argue to argue....you can't change history....

If the lira was a revaluation like you claim, the citizens would all be the wealthiest people on the planet lol....Turkey would be the wealthiest country on the planet but guess what? They arent....they redenominated and no one made any money off it. They got the same amount of money in return....

Stop misleading people....If your gonna share info, come correct....it's tiring having to correct more then half the bs you post and claim...

• Downvote 1

I

Broke? Lol who? You? Not this guy haha

You have been posting that same garbage on many different threads as if it's the real deal answer and standing behind it. So don't back down now from it....you keep posting misleading info so either stop, or stand behind it!

Now that your getting put in your place about it, your trying to dodge the bullet...

Was the Turkish lira a revaluation or redenomination? Why do you think you know better then the central bank? You dont....your posts are about as ignorant as it gets and just showing that you just want to argue to argue....you can't change history....

If the lira was a revaluation like you claim, the citizens would all be the wealthiest people on the planet lol....Turkey would be the wealthiest country on the planet but guess what? They arent....they redenominated and no one made any money off it. They got the same amount of money in return....

Stop misleading people....If your gonna share info, come correct....it's tiring having to correct more then half the bs you post and claim...

You don't know what a revaluation is

If you change the face value of a currency and don't change the foriegn exchange rate it's a redenomination

If you change the face value of a currency and change the foriegn exchange rate it's a revaluation

I don't care what someone tells you that runs their currency into the ground because they are stupid

You go listen to those stupid people all you want

I do understand your lost and need to start over with your bs

Edited by dontlop

Turkey changed the face value and the exchange rate there is no guarentee that doesn't guarentee to make someone a billionare

It depends on the numbers involved

But the lira was definatly revalued

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

I.

You don't know what a revaluation is

If you change the face value of a currency and don't change the foriegn exchange rate it's a redenomination

If you change the face value of a currency and change the foriegn exchange rate it's a revaluation

I don't care what someone tells you that runs their currency into the ground because they are stupid

You go listen to those stupid people all you want

I do understand your lost and need to start over with your bs

Lol I'm listening to the central bank of Turkey....they redenominated....end of story...same thing Iraq is mentioning.

• Downvote 1

You boys keep leaving out the good part of the redenomination process.  It always necessitates physical currency exchange.  Always.  Out with the old, in with the new.  No problem if you live in the country that redenominates.  Big problem if you don't.  Especially if the currency you hold is not tradeable on FOREX.  You dinarians have great faith in your websites, cuz its your only avenue to exchange.  Nobody wants to talk about that.  I wonder why?

• Upvote 1

Turkey changed the face value and the exchange rate there is no guarentee that doesn't guarentee to make someone a billionare

It depends on the numbers involved

But the lira was definatly revalued

If Turkey revalued, the citizens would have been made billionares....Their highest denomination bill was 20 million lira...do some math...

No revaluation....think a little bit...might help you out....

• Downvote 1

When a country revalues its currency upward, it becomes responsible for honoring that increase on every single unit.  Physical or electronic.  No difference.  Somebody tell me why the CBI would revalue 80 trillion units when it can revalue 80 Billion units with an RD first?  Which scenario is better for iraq's reserve funds?  They know you're coming for dollars if they RV.  That drains the CBI reserves.  Economics 101, brothers and sisters.

Now if they RD, iraq sells the new currency to the websites who sell/exchange it to you for the old.  Dealers make money, the corrupt iraq CBI people make money off the kickbacks from the dealers, and you, my friends, will foot the bill with more of your US dollars going overseas.

Nobody's made a penny on the dinar investment in the last five years, except people who have Warka accounts, but they can't get their money because Warka won't pay you .  They'll take your dollars, but they won't give them back to you.  The iraqs have played speculators like a spider spins a web.  Sadly, you keep coming back for more.

• Upvote 1

When a country revalues its currency upward, it becomes responsible for honoring that increase on every single unit.  Physical or electronic.  No difference.  Somebody tell me why the CBI would revalue 80 trillion units when it can revalue 80 Billion units with an RD first?  Which scenario is better for iraq's reserve funds?  They know you're coming for dollars if they RV.  That drains the CBI reserves.  Economics 101, brothers and sisters.

Now if they RD, iraq sells the new currency to the websites who sell/exchange it to you for the old.  Dealers make money, the corrupt iraq CBI people make money off the kickbacks from the dealers, and you, my friends, will foot the bill with more of your US dollars going overseas.

Nobody's made a penny on the dinar investment in the last five years, except people who have Warka accounts, but they can't get their money because Warka won't pay you .  They'll take your dollars, but they won't give them back to you.  The iraqs have played speculators like a spider spins a web.  Sadly, you keep coming back for more.

So your saying the entire investment of the dinar is a bad investment

Then you should be banned from this site

If Turkey revalued, the citizens would have been made billionares....Their highest denomination bill was 20 million lira...do some math...

No revaluation....think a little bit...might help you out....

That's as dumb as the rest of your comments

• Downvote 2

"then you should be banned from this site".   That's the American spirit, dontlop.  Step on my first amendment rights because you aren't willing to believe any other opinion than your own.  I think that was the same philosophy Hitler had back in 1935.  See what it got him.

• Upvote 1

People,  This is not that hard to digest.  25,000 dinar =  $23.60 US dollars right now at the current 1066 to 1.  When they redenominate by lopping three zeros, the 25,000 dinar note becomes 25 dinar note, but is still only worth $23.60  There is no revalue with a redenomination.  Only a reduction in total dinar load in the world.  From 80 trillion to 80 billion.  Don't make this harder than 2nd grade math.  If you are a dinarian, you just lost all hope of becoming a millionaire, but you didn't lose any of you initial investment money.

Except of course the 20% commission the website will charge you to exchange your old toilet paper for new toilet paper.  Down you go again.  The dinar is a lovely way to make money.

If they don't change the foriegn exchange rate then its a redenomination

If it changes the price if goods and services it's a revaluation

• Downvote 2

So your saying the entire investment of the dinar is a bad investment

Then you should be banned from this site

That's as dumb as the rest of your comments

Not dumb....just above your pay grade to comprehend. ...let's see...The Lira went to about 1.8 or so to the dollar....If you had only one 20 million lira note, that's about 11 million dollars if it was truly a revaluation. ....yea....didn't happen...

thanks for playing!!

• Downvote 1

Iraq isn't going to change the price of goods and services.  They are just going to lop the zeros.  A 25,000 dinar bill buys a pair of shoes in iraq.  When they drop the zeros, a 25 dinar bill will buy the same pair of shoes.  The shoe store will take either the old 25,000 dinar bill or the new 25 dinar bill for the shoes.  All samey same.  For two years.  After that the shoe dealer only takes the 25 dinar bill, because the 25,000 dinar bill is now demonitized.  Extinct.  Worthless.  Just like the Saddam dinars are now.  Worthless toilet paper.  So will yours be if you can't find a way to exchange.  The iraqis are counting on you losing.

• Upvote 1