Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita,

Thank you for all the great news and information  :)

Miss you??? Yeah of course...but...

Only for the five minutes between texts  :lol:

I'm sending you a return message now ... 

funny-gif-texting-to-your-crush.gif

:huh: oops wrong number! ...sorry dude  :lmao:

Ahhh.... second home you say, well nothing against Iraq but as you know, i'm a lake shore dweller and would continue that trend possibly with a second home along the shore of Lake Maggiore (Italy) What do you think?

maggiore.jpg

• Upvote 5

Law,

Yeah... You will miss me and speaking of the five minutes lol. You sometimes don't even give me 5 minutes lol, you fire the texts rapidly like flying bullets :)

Like they say :) once you live on the lake, it's hard to leave, so I say :). Love it and when are we going again? :)

• Upvote 3

Safe trip Nadita! Thank you.

Sorry nannab...my big thumbs can't tell the difference between red and green buttons sometimes...how bout someone help out a little bit....thanks!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Nadita,

Thank you for all the great news and information  :)

Miss you??? Yeah of course...but...

Only for the five minutes between texts  :lol:

I'm sending you a return message now ... 

funny-gif-texting-to-your-crush.gif

:huh: oops wrong number! ...sorry dude  :lmao:

Ahhh.... second home you say, well nothing against Iraq but as you know, i'm a lake shore dweller and would continue that trend possibly with a second home along the shore of Lake Maggiore (Italy) What do you think?

maggiore.jpg

Honest to God... Without even reading your comment ( talking about Lake Maggiore) I knew it was Italy ( the villas shape, etc.).. I even thought I'd recognize the place   being Lake Garda  which is close to where I live and it's the biggest lake in Italy. Then I read and it's Maggiore instead....

I know it ( Lake Maggiore) is pretty famous Among US Folks but let me assure you that Lake Garda is as beautiful ( and the areas around it) if not better. A great place for swimming, biking and walking / runnning...Every village around the lake is usually very nice and each has hills very apt for walking, running, biking etc......Again I strongly recommend it to all.

Oh...I forgot to mention that it is one of the top locations in the world for windsurfing ( hosted 1 or 2 World championships) due to the fact that every single day at a certain time  a wind starts  called "L'ora del Garda"  which is key for great windsurfing.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Yes it's a nice area indeed.

Thank you for the videos Umbertino  :tiphat:

There is nothing like local knowledge and advise, I will try and stay there sometime soon to check it out. Would like to repay your kindness with lunch :)

Sailing is one of my things here in Fl. and doing it with the backdrop of those mountains and quaint villages would be amazing.

Lake Garda, beautiful indeed...

lake-garda3.jpg

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 3

There is nothing like local knowledge and advise, I will try and stay there sometime soon to check it out. Would like to repay your kindness with lunch :)

Sailing is one of my things here in Fl. and doing it with the backdrop of those mountains and quaint villages would be amazing.

lake-garda3.jpg

It'll be my pleasure , my Friend. Yes... It's a beautiful area and I try to go there  for walking around ( on the hills or along the lake line) every time I can. There are so many places ( the lake is big) that one can never get bored.

PS.Congrats.. You were able to find a great picture. Trying to recognize the li'l town but from above it's kinda difficult... Could be either Torbole ( the windsurfing Capital of the Lake) or Riva del Garda or Malcesine... Hard to tell.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Sorry nannab...my big thumbs can't tell the difference between red and green buttons sometimes...how bout someone help out a little bit....thanks!!! ;o)

Rod,

I gotcha :)

lake-garda3.jpg

Law,

And.... How soon is that??? ;)

• Upvote 3