Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI GOING TO RAISE DINAR RATE

CBI Going to Raise Dinar Rate

1 hour ago by Iraq123 News Comments Off

The recent visit of IMF delegation during election has its significant importance related to value of Iraqi dinar. The delegation of IMF ensured the value of available reserves at central bank of Iraq. The delegation showed satisfaction for these reserves and gave positive signal to the central bank of Iraq to enhance the rate of Iraqi dinar. The member of parliamentary committee of Iraq said that IMF told them to enhance the rate of dinar.

Still the official statement is not given by the central bank of Iraq or the government of Iraq. Hopefully, the statement will be given by central bank of Iraq after general elections of Iraq. We expect some huge and sudden changes in the value of Iraqi dinar immediately after the results of general elections of Iraq. Often people want to know the possible increase in the value of dinar with the context of this statement. As far as my opinion is concern, the value of dinar will rise in pennies rather than in dollars after election because it is not revaluation of dinar. The value of Iraqi dinar increased due to healthier reserves of central bank of Iraq and will impact positively the economy of Iraq.

Here is the link for the article

http://www.iraqidinar123.com/cbi-going-to-raise-dinar-rate/

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

The member of parliamentary committee of Iraq said that IMF told them to enhance the rate of dinar.

We expect some huge and sudden changes in the value of Iraqi dinar immediately after the results of general elections of Iraq.

IMHO the two most important sentences in the article...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!

• Upvote 6

The member of parliamentary committee of Iraq said that IMF told them to enhance the rate of dinar.

We expect some huge and sudden changes in the value of Iraqi dinar immediately after the results of general elections of Iraq.

IMHO the two most important sentences in the article...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!

this is not written well

secondly it contradicts itself - "huge" increase and "pennies" don't go together...

although at this point I'd be happy to see ANY movement...like the constipated mathematician...he finally worked it out with a pencil...

• Upvote 1

IMO, The IMF and the World Bank are in control of this, and all currencies. They tell the Central Banks what to price their currencies at. This will happen when the IMF says: Do it now @ ????. It has nothing to do with the GOI, Parliament or the PM. It's all controlled by the PTB.

Wm13

• Upvote 3

So about another 3 weeks until the results of the elections are announced? Does anyone have an idea?

Secondly, how reputable is this source? It seems very guru-esk in the way it was written IMO.

Edited by JayLay
  • Upvote 2

If within the next couple of weeks this really happens and the dinar increases in value even a few pennies, I will be in shock.  Shock is a muffler for my enthusiasm.  I just hope the shock doesn't last long.   :goodnews:

Wiljor, this website is not a reliable news source IMO.  Please post these in the Opinions and Perspectives Forum.

-

Understood Markinsa, but in reality which news source or website REALLY is realiable?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If within the next couple of weeks this really happens and the dinar increases in value even a few pennies, I will be in shock.  Shock is a muffler for my enthusiasm.  I just hope the shock doesn't last long.   :goodnews:

So, it sounds like your not really expecting anything from this speculative endeavor. I thought you were a "believer" so to speak.

I asked God, "What is a million years?" and God said, "A second". Then I asked, " what is a million dollars?" and God said, "A penny". Then I said, "Can I have a penny?" And God said, "In a second" !

• Upvote 6

I guess from what it says ....it will rise in pennies (to get started) then the RV will come shortly after that......I HOPE thats what it means.... I dont want pennies... I want quarters at least 3 of them... ;)

go rv