Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee approving the budget, likely in the coming days

Finance Committee approving the budget, likely in the coming days

07/05/2014

news_3262aswqq.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. suggested parliamentary Finance Committee approval of the federal budget for the year 2014 during the next few days, excluded carried over into the next parliament.
A member of the Committee MP Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri told / JD /: "Some deputies of the National Alliance will present a request to the presidency of the Council of Representatives for the purpose of allocating a session to discuss and approve the federal budget and invite other blocs to attend the session in order to complete the quorum."
He pointed out that the ongoing negotiations between the Governments of the Kurdistan region and the federal about the export of oil and disagreements budget can reach a solution from which to pay towards the adoption of the budget during the remaining period of the current parliament.
The member of the parliamentary finance committee, all the political blocs to attend meetings of the House of Representatives for the passage of the budget for the second reading and vote on them.
The budget of the year 2014 one disputes the political blocs, which led to the reluctance of the sessions of Parliament and will not be approved despite the passage of four months of the current fiscal year, warned some economists of the delay in approving the budget, they confuse the economic situation and paralyzing the state. / Finished / 8 /
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Yota. As usual your diligent work keeps us abreast of developments. Thanks Again.

I hope they approve the budget but these knuckleheads have done nothing to show they're people or us that their capable of agreeing on anything. Let's get this done boys.

HCL

BUDGET

WTO

RV - THE PROMISE LAND......

An opening at about .10-.86 is my bet but who really knows. Good Luck all......

uh oh . . . in the coming days. . .

LOL!!! Was thinking the same thing....those dreaded words again....

:praying:  I pray they actually complete it and approve it "in the coming days" which in my thinking (hoping that's within a week) AMEN!

Wm13

Fixed! :D

:eyebrows: you have to understand the iraqi lingo.... hours=days, days=month(s), months=year(s), year(s)=who the F knows

..............and that my friends is a complete breakdown of what iraqis mean when they give a time frame. 

:backflip:  :twothumbs:

Gooooooooooooo RV...... 

• Upvote 1

I guess him and Jobouri decided they are gonna force the issue, but I still don't see it happening without the new GOI.   Really, I don't care about the budget being passed at this time.  And they may fall to some economic issues, but we know how they can fix it.  That's what they keep trying to avoid.  Once they give some value to it, with the HCL also, they have the potential to turn losses into serious revenues.  They just have to stop the thief.

• Upvote 1