Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question - Tech Support

I had to install the new Windows 2013 - and since then, my ability to access the Font and emoticons on DV has gone away - any ideas? Thanks kindly.

It sounds like you have altered your view. Look at the tool bar above the message box - Top line, first box on left, click on it and see if that brings everything back.

:cowboy2:

I'll check on that - what I'm "learning" is the new 2013 doesn't get along with many of the applications that I have to run - I may be out of luck in getting it fixed given 2013 Windows doesn't play nice. Thanks kindly for responding. :)

If you updated to Windows 8.1 - which is what I think you might mean by 2013 - then by default you are using Internet Explorer 11, which is notorious for not working with a number of sites - especially older sites. You might try running what is known as "compatability view"

1. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
  2. Tap or click the Tools button f2d3a394-a4c3-4747-989e-cf3f6b782b2f_43., and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
  3. Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then tap or click Add.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I figured it out - a FFV got downloaded with an application and it did not like to work or be compatible with the windows application - I've fixed that and am back on with the font options and emoticons - thanks to all of you for the help. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you updated to Windows 8.1 - which is what I think you might mean by 2013 - then by default you are using Internet Explorer 11, which is notorious for not working with a number of sites - especially older sites. You might try running what is known as "compatability view"

1. Open the desktop, and then I  or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
  2. Tap or click the Tools button f2d3a394-a4c3-4747-989e-cf3f6b782b2f_43., and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
  3. Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then tap or click Add.

I have to change my cell phone number and I am having trouble getting to my profile.

I'll check on that - what I'm "learning" is the new 2013 doesn't get along with many of the applications that I have to run - I may be out of luck in getting it fixed given 2013 Windows doesn't play nice. Thanks kindly for responding. :)

It sounds like you have altered your view. Look at the tool bar above the message box - Top line, first box on left, click on it and see if that brings everything back.

I need to know how to edit my profile.  I have a new phone number

I need to know how to edit my profile.  I have a new phone number

Click on your name (upper right corner of the site) - when the box drops down, click on my profile. When your profile opens, there is a link to "Edit My Profile"  - top right side. Click on it. The next window will be General Account Settings - scroll down until you see phone number - enter the new number - then, be sure you scroll to the bottom and click save or the number will go back to the old one.

• 1 month later...