Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ahhhh... Nothing like a great rumor

bostonangler

Tlar:   So here it is. Sometime in the next two months this will be over. The dinar will revalue and the truth will be known to all. I’m sorry if you missed the clues.

I would never do this and I apologize. I can’t say more but I was wrong on the value. It is more than delete the zeros, or 86 cents. I told my family only the detail.

Those that know me know I have never said this. I have not put this out to my group nor will I, but I am sure it’s done. If I was not sure and had not accidently heard this today I would never put my *** on the line like this.

Please do not confuse this with the kooks out there who say it is happening everyday.. It is over.

This could happen at any time from this weekend through the next 60 days.. Its done.

At the risk of marginalizing myself, It is done. I was a fool in trying to figure this out numerically. It is more than I thought.

I am not a guru as you know, I am only a student. I haven’t said anything like this ever and yes I believe what I heard today. 60 days or before and I’m sure. From this weekend on.

I risk my reputation on this for what that’s worth. If I’m wrong I just finished myself off and I know it. What I heard today while being sworn to secrecy compels me to share with you guys.

I wish I could be more specific but my word is important to me. I don’t mean to be coy. We will all be surprised with what’s coming, especially me.

I would never have believed it if it had not come from someone I know personally, has the credentials and is not a rumor monger or bullsh%$#&@. I respect this person.

If I am wrong, you know as well as I do, I just laid myself out. Truth is I could not stay quiet.

You guys accepted me into your fold without hesitation and without condition or judgment. I am returning the favor. I love you guys. If I’m wrong, I will quit posting altogether. I didn’t say this to get noticed.

B/A

Well

bostonangler I have read over the last 7 years so many people say "the RV is coming soon!" I ain't gonna hold my breath. There is so much BS being posted in these forums and I can say 99.99% of it was all BS. It put's people hopes up when there is not hope of a RV coming soon only to hear of people's hope shot to hell. So I myself ain't gonna hold my breath. When I see changes at the CBI bank then I will get excited. I just wonder how some people ( Guru's ) post crap in these forums that say "The RV IS Comig Soon And Or with dates" can live with themselfs. They feed on people's dispar and I hope they will get their just rewards IN HELL! PERIOD!

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is how I picture my dear dear friend Umbertino the sexy Italian

826698.jpg

and this is how I see DeWitt

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22235-1381787637-12

creepy guy at party

Boy are you gonna be surprised when we meet in Vegas.  I'll be the old beat up guy in the corner looking like I don;t have a clue, about anything.  Actually, I'll be lucky if I can even find Vegas.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 4

This is the latest post from Tlar.....

Commentary by Tlar.

-We should get what ultimately will be definitive results on a preliminary release from the Election Committee on Monday. Iraq may be more democratic than the US. There was a 70% turnout of eligible voters in Abar and a 77% turned out in Basra.

Iran who tried to once again get Iraq to pick Maliki for a third term by pressuring the blocks last week to back him has found that their push has fallen on deaf ears.

They attempted to have the Quds Forces talk to the blocks in hopes of breaking one of the coalitions but have come to the conclusion that the solidarity between the opposition blocks can't be broken.
~~~

The big four in the group, the Kurds, the Shia splinter groups, the Sunnis and the Sadrists are hanging firm on their demand to see Maliki gone. So Iran has publically told Maliki they cannot go against the will of the Iraqi people because they don't want to be seen on the wrong side of this issue once the results are public.

They have stated that they are in agreement that Iraq needs a different government and told Maliki they will no longer press for a third term for him. Maliki's hopes of a third term is all but gone. Estimates of the opposition numbers on the final count could be as high as 225 out of the possible 328 MP's. That is more than enough to form a new government without Maliki.

-There is a move a foot to get the budget passed by next week. The stopper we know is the Kurds but once the votes come in next week it is my opinion that the present parliament will negotiate, read and vote on the budget quickly.

As long as the winds of change are validated through the vote tally and Hakim becomes the new power broker, I believe a deal will be made immediately with the Kurds behind the scene.

They are scheduled to have more meetings on the budget as this parliament will be active until June 14th. Nujaifi the President of Parliament (POP) has said this parliament will continue to meet until the budget is approved or the next parliament takes office.

The National Alliance will also have a meeting in the next few days to sort out the position of PM. Even the SOL will attend. I think the SOL will back whoever Hakim suggests to be PM because the party is in disarray and their leaders probably will be prosecuted or leave the country soon.

So those in the SOL, the rank and file members wishing to positions as head up committees etc. in the new parliament, IMO will be jocking for position in the next government and will most likely not want to be seen as having their back against the wall.

The heads of the SOL have already said they will nominate Maliki but they know its a futile attempt.

Iraq may be issuing arrest warrants even before the new government is seated. The call is out to close the airports and borders to corrupt politicians and it is anticipated arrest warrants issued before they can escape Iraq. That has got to make for alot of very nervous DAWA and SOL politicians.

Before the elections Maliki sent one of his people to Europe with tons of cash to try to buy/bribe votes from absentee voters. His guy took the money and disappeared and nobody can find him. Poor Maliki. He just can't get a break.

-The CBI and Turki in particular has not said much about the coming money change over the last year and a half. Most articles talking of deletion of the zeroes have been from the FC, EC or economists giving their opinions on when and how.

Since Friday Turki has talked to the press now twice. I sent you both articles. What he stated is astronomical to me for a guy who has said virtually nothing about this project for so long. The first article indicated they were waiting on the GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS TO BE SETTLED.

It also said WE ARE READY to delete the zeroes. He also said that it is imperative that Iraq be prepared BEFORE HAND (not a float) to change the accounting systems in Iraq.

The second article from Turki stated WE ARE READY and WE WILL DO THIS BY THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR. Recently the CBI has made some very important moves. They have reprinted the crossover notes to eliminate counterfeiting. They are replacing the existing notes as this commentary is being written.

It's a good move. My opinion is and has been that the condition of the existing notes are so poor that Iraqi's will voluntarily swap fast to the new notes. Just prior to releasing the new notes, an article came out telling Iraqi's not to destroy, write on, tear, stamp or sign the currency.

We did not know at the time but that article was talking about the new currency, not the stuff that had been circulating 10 years. Iraq is mainly dollarized and most transactions are being done in US currency but it is important to make sure "mafias planning to rig the currency" is not used as an excuse anymore.

More than that, they have to protect these notes, the 250, 500, and 1000 before they have value. The old notes are easy to counterfeit.

-The bank last week also changed the rules dealing with currency. Transfer Companies are for the first time allowed to set up accounts directly with the CBI, bypassing the middleman.

This is intended to assist in rate control removing what had been at least a two tier system and sometimes a three tier system, to now being a one tier system. We know that the CBI also changed the rules for independent banks wishing to sell USD to the public.

They now require any independent bank wishing to sell USD (their largest profit center) to deposit all dinars they are in possession of into an account at the CBI and draw out the USD against that balance.

This means that all these banks had to give every dinar they had to the CBI and continue to do this as they collect dinars from sales of USD. A very good move if you intend to substantially raise the value of the dinar.

IMO all electronic accounts will be reduced three zeroes as the currency increases. The CBI just took away the possibility of these banks benefiting a windfall from the rise in value of the dinar. The CBI has set up and electronic accounts for these dinars.

It is also my opinion that the only beneficiaries of this change will be anyone who holds the currency including Iraqi's themselves. Everything in Iraq will have to be reduced by three zeroes.

Salaries, hard good, rents, contracts, budgets, living expenses such as gas and electricity, food, debt of any kind, real assets value, stocks and yes both private and business banking accounts.

IMO you can't pick and choose. For this to be successful, as the currency goes up, everything will go down. There are no articles to support this one way or another but it is my belief that a person who has 50000 in the bank account will wake up the day after to 50 dinars.

It will have the same value as before but 3 zeroes will have been removed. The person who has 50000 under his mattress will hit a windfall bigtime.

He will be able to walk into the bank and swap for 50000 new notes orr set up an account.

Argumentatively I know it is hard understand this concept, but I feel good that this is the way will happen.

-Next week should be a good week. If as expected Maliki is out, we should see movement fast.
The new power is already beginning debates on the position of PM starting this Sunday.

I think it will quickly be agreed upon. Most of the hard issues as to what positions go to which blocks should be settled and voted on the week they convene, June 15th as their first order of business.

Enjoy the articles, PS we ARE close.   ~ Tlar
  • Upvote 6

Well, I respect alls opinion on tiar. I dont know anything about them. I dont want to be a debbie downer! But for me I'll believe this RV when I get my Money!!! YEE-HAW :rodeo:

This I have to agree with.

Did you forget about his trademark "OK"?  I've seen that at least a thousand times - but who's counting   :rolleyes:

You are certainly correct.....Had forgotten about that one...My bad.

It sure would be nice, but we wait and wait and wait!!! :twothumbs:

We all ( well, many of us...) here  have a potential career as waiters....Long training.

Boy are you gonna be surprised when we meet in Vegas.  I'll be the old beat up guy in the corner looking like I don;t have a clue, about anything.  Actually, I'll be lucky if I can even find Vegas.

You will ( find it).No worries.

I've been in this a long time and I've followed Tlar's posts because he has no other agenda than to study and analyze the dinar. He has shared his views, even when he didn't agree with the hosts. I have never once heard him say a rate or date, and for him to make such a bold statement tells me he does indeed know something.

Revbo and Carrello are correct... he is a very honorable, humble man that simply wants to help people understand the process.

• Upvote 1

Tlar rocks, I enjoy reading his posts very much.  Almost reminds of a little bit of SWFG.  I trust what Tlar writes a lot more than what Kaperoni writes or anyone else. 

Grazie for remembering SWFG.....That still hurts if I think about it.......

Many folks in dinarland have had legitimate contacts who have claimed the rv was to occur during a specified timeline. To date, none have been correct. I am one of them. My friend Robert who was introduced to the dinar years ago, has a business partner who grew up with a guy in the State Dept assigned to Iraq who helped with their budget and the discussions of an rv years ago. The business partner holds over 50 million dinar and was told years ago on numerous occassions we were in a 48 to 72 hour window, witch was always wrong. Doesn't matter how strong someones reputation is or their alleged contact, bottom line is you are dealing with Iraq and maybe the US so nothing is set in stone until it actually occurs..........

Thank you - great post. I'd like to hear more about the "discussions of an rv" he was in on...

This is one of the best reads in a long time. I don't know this guy, but his breakdown is very insightful...

B/A

truly

Grazie for remembering SWFG.....That still hurts if I think about it.......

me too

he had such a bright personality and zest for life...really hurts to think he's gone

• Upvote 1

We're in the "48 hour window" again......

Remember who says what, n00bs, and find out your DinarJesus is just a lying fake.

You mean MATLOCK, Umbertino HAHA!

Well here it is 48 hours later and look! You're still here reading.

See everyone next month ----- everyone please keep the readers grounded and keep the pumpers in check!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Downvote 3

And you people negged the hell outta me, and now you see who's right.....

Was it the Jesus thing? Should I not mention Jesus? Not even in combination with Guru?

I'll just leave you with this:

No amount of Jesus will help you here, it's all up to the CBI who can do what it wants WHEN it wants,

and the country has a long way to go before it's ready to go international.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Dr teeth and the electric mayhem

we-know-how-to-rock.jpg

I don't know where you guys find this stuff, but it's awesome.  I'm going to shirtoid.com right now to look for some new clothes.  When we go to Vegas I want everyone to know who I am.  I would like some of you to recognize me as being a new friend and some others so they will stay away from me for some of the stupid things they have said and done here on DV.  Snow Globe and Umbertino, FYI, definitely on the friends list but I won't list the others here.

PS  SG and Umbertino, I enjoy the banter and I can take as well as I give.  No need to let me know you're kidding.  I'll assume that unless you tell me otherwise.

Umbertino, I love that Animals song but when I see the video I can't even comprehend that group wearing suits and all are the ones singing.  Awesome

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2

sorry they only like cats...not "animal"s like you    :shrug:  :o  :o

(you know I am kidding)

Haven't seen them around much lately.  Hope everything is OK.  See a post here and there, maybe they are just taking a break from this.