Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ahhhh... Nothing like a great rumor

bostonangler

Tlar isn't a guru , imo. I've read his posts for years and he does really good research . I know i'll get shot down for this post but no problem . I believe he really did hear something from a solid source .  I don't think it's such a bad thing to let yourself get excited every now and then  . Again I don't follow the gurus but I really don't see Tlar as a guru . ...

• Upvote 6

My only concern is when anyone speaks in terms of absolutes... as in "It's done", and said more than once.   He' not just sharing good news... he's stating fact, and owning it.   The general consensus here seems to be that Tlar is a stand-up, respected guy... but if I knew him personally, and trusted in his word... I'd be spending some more on dinars!   And why wouldn't those closest to him?   That's either extremely absolute... or extremely irreseponsible.   Unsettling to me, either way.

• Upvote 3

Many folks in dinarland have had legitimate contacts who have claimed the rv was to occur during a specified timeline. To date, none have been correct. I am one of them. My friend Robert who was introduced to the dinar years ago, has a business partner who grew up with a guy in the State Dept assigned to Iraq who helped with their budget and the discussions of an rv years ago. The business partner holds over 50 million dinar and was told years ago on numerous occassions we were in a 48 to 72 hour window, witch was always wrong. Doesn't matter how strong someones reputation is or their alleged contact, bottom line is you are dealing with Iraq and maybe the US so nothing is set in stone until it actually occurs..........

• Upvote 10

Burt, you are a gentleman sir. Always have been and your response here proves it.

Grazie for the kind words... They are appreciated. Ciao.

Revbo and I both know Tlar personally, and they both are two of the most honorable men I know in Dinarland. They are smart, compassionate men that are analytical, and do their homework. Tlar does not make "predictions", he analyzes and gives his thoughts as to how an issue may roll out. Not many people know the financial and state history like Tlar, and he puts that together with great knowledge of the banking industry. It is easy to be critical and a Monday-morning quarterback of his information, and he did not give away any secrets. Do you see a date or a rate or a process, or people's names or places? No, you don't. If you knew Tlar, you would know he is the kind of guy that would be dying to tell you the good news, not for his benefit but for yours and your family. He's that kind of guy.

Tlar knows something and wanted to share his excitement. Why can't you just thank him and sit back and wait for the big day. That's what I am going to do.

Carrello.... Long time no see... Hope all is well with you and yours. Ciao.

Revbo and I both know Tlar personally, and they both are two of the most honorable men I know in Dinarland. They are smart, compassionate men that are analytical, and do their homework. Tlar does not make "predictions", he analyzes and gives his thoughts as to how an issue may roll out. Not many people know the financial and state history like Tlar, and he puts that together with great knowledge of the banking industry. It is easy to be critical and a Monday-morning quarterback of his information, and he did not give away any secrets. Do you see a date or a rate or a process, or people's names or places? No, you don't. If you knew Tlar, you would know he is the kind of guy that would be dying to tell you the good news, not for his benefit but for yours and your family. He's that kind of guy.

Tlar knows something and wanted to share his excitement. Why can't you just thank him and sit back and wait for the big day. That's what I am going to do.

SWEEEEET!!!!

I really respect you Carello. You are smart, straightforward and analytical. Love to hear you know him and his background sounds extensive. I ased my good feelings about Tlar based on his writing ability, as that is my profession. I now he is a good writer,and therefore a good thinker... and he is grounded and never goes out on a limb...until today.

EXCITING

Sandfly said SOON!! Not the usual THANK YOU but SOON!! That means something right?? I'm going back to bed....

THANK YOU

"They want to get this done before Ramadan! The government wants to bless its people, and make this the best Ramadan ever."

Yes...how many times have we heard that one?? Just last year. Yet, here we are. Now there's some fool stating a RI in Spain and Australia only. The sheeples at TNT and Recr@ps continue to graze on BS.

• Upvote 1

Wow, the rumor section has been so void of material for such a spell that once a nice and juicy rumor hits, EVERYBODY comes out of their shell and speaks out. I guess that shows how ;starved; we are for SOMETHING to happen, I'll bet that everyone is waiting to see what Adam has to say today. 

Many folks in dinarland have had legitimate contacts who have claimed the rv was to occur during a specified timeline. To date, none have been correct. I am one of them. My friend Robert who was introduced to the dinar years ago, has a business partner who grew up with a guy in the State Dept assigned to Iraq who helped with their budget and the discussions of an rv years ago. The business partner holds over 50 million dinar and was told years ago on numerous occassions we were in a 48 to 72 hour window, witch was always wrong. Doesn't matter how strong someones reputation is or their alleged contact, bottom line is you are dealing with Iraq and maybe the US so nothing is set in stone until it actually occurs..........

Very well said Texas1 !  I tend to feel the same way.

• Upvote 5

Sandfly said SOON!! Not the usual THANK YOU but SOON!! That means something right?? I'm going back to bed....

Well, sometimes he says  "SOON"......Besides THANKS, I mean....So that's another one which is going to get copyrighted

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

SG IS a Friend.. She can call me anything and I always will know she won't do it in a evil way.. I can accept anything from a true Friend cos it will not be done in a malicious way with an intent at hurting me, ever.... Others... I don't know...Smile.

This is how I picture my dear dear friend Umbertino the sexy Italian

826698.jpg

and this is how I see DeWitt

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22235-1381787637-12

creepy guy at party

• Upvote 1

This is how I picture my dear dear friend Umbertino the sexy Italian

826698.jpg

and this is how I see DeWitt

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22235-1381787637-12

creepy guy at party

Grazie....But of course.....No, I ain't anything like that...Just a normal ( normal?....) looking type of person... But grazie for the kind thought.

Ciao cara Amica ( dear Friend).

• Upvote 1

Well, sometimes he says  "SOON"......Besides THANKS, I mean....So that's another one which is going to get copyrighted

Did you forget about his trademark "OK"?  I've seen that at least a thousand times - but who's counting   :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

We're in the "48 hour window" again......

Remember who says what, n00bs, and find out your DinarJesus is just a lying fake.

At the risk of getting blasted out of DV I'm  just going to say this....I have never read anything by Tiar other than what was posted on page 1 of this thread.  And what was posted there was nothing, nada, just another "soon" post followed by reasons why others should trust him.  He may be a stand up guy, but other than that, does anyone believe he has an inside track that nobody else has access to?

Why does this Tiar person get a free pass with a "soon" post?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

See what? an RV??...LOL...LOL...Is Tlar some sort of a God??...NO..has he ever been wrong?..yes...have we heard the same sh_t only worded different?..yes..should we hang on that info?..No...Should we get ready to go to the Bank??...No...should we just chalk it up as just more Guru talk and just move on with our lives and not expect an RV anytime soon??..Yes.   Just not going to fall for anymore crap no matter where or who the info comes from...IF it will happen it will happen with no warning from any sort of intel of any kind. come on people! We have all been on this wagon far to long to keep falling for that crap...Just move on and it will (maybe) happen when it happens.  :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2