Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article 36 of the CBI Law

AdwRd

I point any interested individuals to the CBI Law at the following link:  http://cbi.iq/documents/CBILAW-EN_f.pdf

Please take a look at Article 36 on page 25.  Based on previous currency denominations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redenomination), I would like to know how anyone will be exchanging their Dinars once the LOP occurs.  You cannot go to dealers since they will not be allowed to travel to Iraq with such a large quantity of Dinar notes.  You will not be able to go to Iraq to exchange Dinars yourselves since you will be hindered by travel restrictions in addition to import/export currency limits.  Finally, banks will not exchange them since the IQD is not internationally traded.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well I guess we are just $h-t out of luck! So how does it make you feel? Do you think I'm going to let something like that set me back. Just a mire hurdle for a high steeper. You my, little man are the kind of person that thinks every problem cant be done. Thats not in my vocabulary. We would not have our great country, if eveeryone thought like that. Well, if you have dinar and you let this stand in your way, then I guess you have an ample supply of Charmin. But for me I'm moving forward, you just let that dinar RV. You will be watchin a train leave the station little man! Peace & Love!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well I guess we are just $h-t out of luck! So how does it make you feel? Do you think I'm going to let something like that set me back. Just a mire hurdle for a high steeper. You my, little man are the kind of person that thinks every problem cant be done. Thats not in my vocabulary. We would not have our great country, if eveeryone thought like that. Well, if you have dinar and you let this stand in your way, then I guess you have an ample supply of Charmin. But for me I'm moving forward, you just let that dinar RV. You will be watchin a train leave the station little man! Peace & Love!

Put the blinders on and march forward on more hopium.  That is always healthy and rational.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Andrd,  I asked that very same question a month ago on this site, and got hammered by all the dinarians who believe any logical, legitimate question such as yours is an afront to their "dream" of becoming millionaires.  I advise you to not get "between a dog and his bone", or you will get bit.  They don't want to hear it.  They don't want to think about it.  They just want to be rich.   Period.  End of story.

• Upvote 3

Andrd,  I asked that very same question a month ago on this site, and got hammered by all the dinarians who believe any logical, legitimate question such as yours is an afront to their "dream" of becoming millionaires.  I advise you to not get "between a dog and his bone", or you will get bit.  They don't want to hear it.  They don't want to think about it.  They just want to be rich.   Period.  End of story.

I appreciate your comment.  I am hoping to wake up at least a few people!  They could choose to sell their holdings and walk away with a 30 to 40% overall loss.  However, at least they would have something left.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adwrd,  Its a waste of time.  You will simply get hammered. The true believers do not want to hear about it.  In answer to your question,  there is no current mechanism to pay out an RV.  None whatsoever.  The websites won't do it.  They won't have the cash even if they wanted to do it.  The banks wn't do it.  Please don't ask Wells Fargo.  They are sick of dinarians bothering them.  Iraq will do it in limited quantities, but certainly not in millions of their reserve dollars.  There is no avenue open to do the payout.  But diehards simply don't care.  Leave them be. At some point you have to just let it go. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AdwRd and ewingm - I'm curious to know why it bothers you so much that some of us wish to go through life thinking this is going to work and we can make a few bucks? I'm not going to bite, but am just questioning why you stir up the pot and then when someone does pee in your post toasties, you get all indignant.

I understood the risk when I plunked my money down - so what - I could have gone to Vegas and spent the same amount with the purported same outcome as you're touting. So why do you come on here and cause trouble if in your minds this is never going to come to any kind of fruition?

• Upvote 5

It is a fact that NOBODY knows FOR sure what is going to happen. NO ONE!!! Most of us are here to bounce ideas off each other where the DInar is involved... and to encourage each other in their day to day life...If we happen to make a few bucks along the way...so be it....If not then that is OK as well. 

I do enjoy reading what is said in the tank..there are a few theories that I believe hold some water...but again NO ONE knows. Me I believe those that are lucky enough to hold some dinar will be glad. Who know when, or even how happy, but heck I would rather be one that held and had nothing in the end...to one that never held and had regrets...or worse held and sold and had huge regrets.

I look at my purchase of Dinars has opened me up to a whole new world...I have learned more about foreign finance than I ever did in college...I have great friends and have a few laughs every day while I pop in and out.

• Upvote 3

Because Sage449, most people who bought dinar did not know the risk, and still don't.  They bought because their friends were feeding them the Koolaide of overnight riches, and they believed them.  They had no knowledge of fiscal procedures in the world, and for the most part, still don't.  They just "believe" in the RV.  If you try to rationalize with them you get "bit", "banned" or "busted" for bringing the truth up.  Read the threads.  Dinarians don't want their bubble burst by anyone.  They'd rather believe a bold-faced liar like that idiot TNT than common sense.  It is what it is.   Reminds me of lemmings marching to the cliff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I disagree ewingm

I bought on my friends "koolaid" if you will..but she was very very clear that we could loose everything. VERY CLEAR. Yes I certainly know more now...a lot more. Matter of fact..she depends on the news/rumors from me now instead of the other way around.

But to say you will get "bitten" and "banned"....I have to disagree. Just depends on how you speak to the other members here. Not what you say, but how you say it. 

But bursting my bubble, not hardly...most of us are aware that there is a possibility of nothing ever happening to our Dinar. But most of us are also open to hearing different points of views....in a nice way. 

And as far as the TNT's of the world...they are great for a laugh!!!

• Upvote 4

Why cry over a currency like the dinar...which by the way..is being backed by gold...and from a country with low inflation and a great GDP..while the U.S. is headed the other way...if naysayers want to cry over something then cry over the video below...then  check back with your regrets on the dinar...but oh..let's first wait until the dinar flops or pops first...as it aint over till it's over!...lol..

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts: Gold and The Dollar Are In A Fight to the Death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=161Rnuf62Nc

• Upvote 2

Our saviors appear again. I love the line "if I can save just one my life will have had meaning" blah blah blah. And anyone that believes that garbage really needs help. LOPsters are here for two reasons 1)revenge & 2)massive ego please don't let them tell you differently. The only difference between them and Gurus/Pumpers is you substitute revenge for Greed. Born Again Currency Experts make me sick!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

Hi Caz.  I thought I'd feel your sarcastic "bite" fairly quickly after my post.  As for Snowglobe7, you are a nice person.  And I sincerely hope it works out for you.  I just don't know how you will cash in if it does RV even to one penny.  There's no cash in places Snowglobe7, and that should concern you greatly.  As for your feelings about TNT, as being funny.....you must know he has done enormous harm to thousands of people.  That's why he is federally indicted.    Liars and con men should never be given a pass.

• Upvote 1

Hi Caz.  I thought I'd feel your sarcastic "bite" fairly quickly after my post.  As for Snowglobe7, you are a nice person.Thank you very much  And I sincerely hope it works out for you.  Thank you again I just don't know how you will cash in if it does RV even to one penny.My feeling is..if It RV's even to a penny it will also be internationally traded....I have always thought they go hand in hand.IMO There's no cash in places Snowglobe7, and that should concern you greatly. You are right...as of this moment there is nowhere to cash in....unless I sell to someone here or take my chances on Ebay BUT the banks here in the US...or anywhere for that matter are not going to pass up and opportunity to take someones Dinars and make a profit by exchanging them for us. I promise...they had no problem selling them to me for a fee.....and they will again  As for your feelings about TNT, as being funny.....you must know he has done enormous harm to thousands of people. and that is why I laugh openly at them so the new people can see our opinion that he and others are a joke  That's why he is federally indicted.  And he/they should be indicted. But people have to use a little common sense. If a guy came to me in the 80's and told me to sell everything I had, put my family in dire straights and buy this stock called apple......I would of not done it... Looks like it would of been a wise decision....but even knowing what I know now....I would never do that to my family.  Liars and con men should never be given a pass. again you are correct...but after many many years in this..all I can do is laugh and make funny comments so that any newbie can come on here and have a different view...something that was hard to find when I first bought my dinars.  

Ewingm....thank you for allowing me to comment and the banter is good for everyone here.....the idea is to show more than one side to this ever evolving situation we are all a part of. These are all my opinions...but everyone should have a backup plan to a backup plan. 

• Upvote 2

Why cry over a currency like the dinar...which by the way..is being backed by gold...and from a country with low inflation and a great GDP..while the U.S. is headed the other way...if naysayers want to cry over something then cry over the video below...then  check back with your regrets on the dinar...but oh..let's first wait until the dinar flops or pops first...as it aint over till it's over!...lol..

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts: Gold and The Dollar Are In A Fight to the Death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=161Rnuf62Nc

Hang on a minute!  I take great offense with your statement respecting "low inflation"!  Is this a joke of particular bad humor or are you being serious?  Iraq has an extremely bad case of inflation...:

2004 = 12.25tn Dinars

2005 = 14.68tn Dinars

2006 = 21.08tn Dinars

2007 = 26.95tn Dinars

2008 = 34.92tn Dinars

2009 = 45.44tn Dinars

2010 = 60.26tn Dinars

2011 = 65.11tn Dinars

2012 = 72.02tn Dinars

2013 = 87.77tn Dinars

He's talking about economic inflation, and he's correct.  Iraq's economic inflation has been pretty low, just like ours here in the States has been low for years.  As for the amount of dinar out there......well, as long as speculators keep buying it, they'll keep printing it.  The iraqis are a clever people.  They know they can redenominate and go from trillions to billions of existing dinar, or they can use Article 32 of the CBI Laws and renounce any dinar not within the country's borders.  If I was a dinarian, I'd be headed for the lifeboats right now. A US dollar in hand is better than a thousand dinars in the bush.

He's talking about economic inflation, and he's correct.  Iraq's economic inflation has been pretty low, just like ours here in the States has been low for years.  As for the amount of dinar out there......well, as long as speculators keep buying it, they'll keep printing it.  The iraqis are a clever people.  They know they can redenominate and go from trillions to billions of existing dinar, or they can use Article 32 of the CBI Laws and renounce any dinar not within the country's borders.  If I was a dinarian, I'd be headed for the lifeboats right now. A US dollar in hand is better than a thousand dinars in the bush.

This is precisely the point!  Iraq will not only utilize Article 36 in their favor, they will effectively make the trillions of Dinars being held by speculators around the world worthless overnight.  So, a three-zero redenomination will be even more effective in reducing the money supply due to the vast quantities oustide their borders going 'poof'.  

This is precisely the point!  Iraq will not only utilize Article 36 in their favor, they will effectively make the trillions of Dinars being held by speculators around the world worthless overnight.  So, a three-zero redenomination will be even more effective in reducing the money supply due to the vast quantities oustide their borders going 'poof'.  

Thanks for your Armchair economist point of view LMAO

• Upvote 1