Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**CBI approves to open accounts directly with money transfer companies**

Approval by the money transfer companies to open accounts directly with the central bank

109864.jpg
  Baghdad - and babysit -The Board of Directors of the Iraqi Central Bank meeting minutes held on Sunday to approve the money transfer companies to open accounts directly with the CBI 'Iraqi dinar and the dollar'.

According to a statement of the bank received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it, that "the management of the Central Bank of Iraq has decided in its session held on Sunday, 20.04.2014 Approval by money transfer companies to open accounts directly with the Central Bank of Iraq (Iraqi dinar and the U.S. dollar) for the implementation of operations purchase of foreign currency, including special events expands auction of foreign currency and contributes to the stability of the exchange rate permanently. "p / h

http://alrayy.com/109864.htm

This one below is one of them IMHO

a5a105c.png?xoa
Dinartrade.com serviced by Xchange of America

DinarTrade.com is excited to announce that Xchange of America will now take and fulfill your orders. Xchange of America offers multiple physical locations nationwide for currency pickup and exchanges, ensuring convenient service both when ordering online or in person at any of 8 locations. All of the services you have come to expect from DinarTrade.com will now be provided by Xchange of America moving forward. Xchange of America is continually looking to expand its exchange offices across the U.S. to ensure that all of your exchange needs are met. Visit their locations page to view current Xchange of America exchange locations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks easyrider! I suspect this could be the case as well... I actually purchased all of my dinar from Dinartrade so, this makes me feel even a little better than I probably should lol

Time will tell...

The movement of currency made easier via electronic transfers paves the way for the faster completion of business transactions and makes doing business less tedious. The fact that you can now wire money into and out of Irak means things continue to move forward.

Thanks for the post Easyrider, much appreciated