Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The truth is out. There is NO MORE HIDING behind closed doors. The Official CBI Auctions on May 5 are out. There was NO RI in Iraq. Not last Saturday. . .not Yesterday. . .not TODAY!

Official rate in Auctions as of TODAY:   STILL 1166 dinars to the dollar!

You think maybe Tony and Mountain Goat (and their copy-cat clones) LIED? I know that seems impossible. . .but TRUTH is TRUTH!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Couldn't resist bringing this quote over from Recr@ps. Blind leading the blind.  :lol:

"Cyndee49 : my biggest hopium factor is that the goat, Tony, DC , MarkZ, Okie, and many other people I have watched for over 4 years are lining up in agreement"

They can line up all they want. Havnt provided one shred of real news or been accurate even once. EVER.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All that has to happen is for one of them to make a magic projection, and suddenly all of them "knew" the same thing, and lines up behind the first one.  

All that has to happen is for one of them to make a magic projection, and suddenly all of them "knew" the same thing, and lines up behind the first one.  

The truth is out. There is NO MORE HIDING behind closed doors. The Official CBI Auctions on May 5 are out. There was NO RI in Iraq. Not last Saturday. . .not Yesterday. . .not TODAY!

Official rate in Auctions as of TODAY:   STILL 1166 dinars to the dollar!

You think maybe Tony and Mountain Goat (and their copy-cat clones) LIED? I know that seems impossible. . .but TRUTH is TRUTH!

who listens to them anyway?

• Upvote 1

Couldn't resist bringing this quote over from Recr@ps. Blind leading the blind.  :lol:

"Cyndee49 : my biggest hopium factor is that the goat, Tony, DC , MarkZ, Okie, and many other people I have watched for over 4 years are lining up in agreement"

They can line up all they want. Havnt provided one shred of real news or been accurate even once. EVER.

Personally, I would like to see them all lined up....... Against a brick wall. :cowboy1:

• Upvote 2

Well I don't know much about all this but i do know some in here were just waiting for Tony to go to jail or court or something April 30th and he's still around so who can you believe?

Tony's next court date is moved to late June now. His lawyer (DC?) is waiting for the RV so Tony can cover the retainer. :lol: