Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MarkZ things are coming to a close RFN

Brisco

[MarkZ] Hi folks I am wrapping up a call then will chat for a short bit and share what I have.

[highhopes] MarkZ been a big rumor day in Dinarland today..have you heard that the RI was supposed to be released to us yesterday and because of a "glitch" it was reset for this weekend??

[MarkZ] highhopes I did hear that but I am not certain that it isn't circular rumortel. I like breaking the intel cycle and then seeing what filters out. I usually vet things a number of times through sources with no relation to each other before I share or consider it real. This adventure has taught me to be sceptical in a positive way.

[MarkZ] What we do know is a number of larger dinar holders were contacted today and their bankers are anticipating exchanges starting late Monday and Tuesday is what they were told.

This could possibly be our last days gang. I know I am doubling my prayers and keeping an ear out for the news. Most of my other contacts have gone silent which is to be expected here at what appears to be the final hours.

[highlander65] MarkZ maybe our last Friday night???

[MarkZ] highlander65 It looks like it could be. I am hopeful. Cautiously optimistic

[highlander65] MarkZ coooool wooo hooooooooo ty

[lilypad] Mark, do you know if all are going to have apts or are some still going to be able to carry a single note to exchange?

[MarkZ] lilypad I have been told that it will depend on the banking choice you make. Remember that there are a lot of banks and you will all have many choices. Do not over think those choices until you have them though. For now focus on the event happening. Then we all will see what options we have and go from there.

[lilypad] thanks mark z still unknown if only dinar or if other curriencies as well?????????

[MarkZ] lilypad It will not be just the dinar. That would shatter the progress in the global reset of currencies.

[highhopes] MarkZ Do you think just the RI rate from Iraq about $3.22 will be released or a full RV/GCR with all the countries?? seems to be a big question today.

[MarkZ] highhopes I think we will see a blending of it. I am THINKING RI for a few days to clean up some desperate dinar and then an RV to establish a proper longterm value. My opinion only though.

[lilypad] It does seem to me that if just and RI, the RV would have to follow shortly for a full GCR

[MarkZ] lilypad exactly but they will have to control the other currencies and let them rv or ri at the same time or Iraq would own the VND or vice/versa

[highhopes] If only an RI of the dinar- sure leaves a lot of VnD holders in limbo

[MarkZ] highhopes They will go at the same time, no worries. IMO

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ RI only with any length of time before RV/GCR ... seems it would make for uncontrollable double dipping ... but I'm hearing from someone I trust that only the RI will take place now.

[sandytob] Robertprofessor Hi. Are you hearing how long it will be before the other things come into play?

[Robertprofessor] sandytob Not really. Just seems the RI has changed the landscape in ways I never expected.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Looking forward to your new site. Hope there will be some new possibilities for us with other currencies later like the ones you mentioned the other night. I'm also hearing we should look to get some Filipino money.

[~healthy3] Robertprofessor my friend is from the Phillapines and she told me 2 years ago that their money is goin to increase in value.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor Marco gold.... I have heard that as well.

[sandytob] MarkZ Robertprofessor It seems to me that even if the RI goes first and alone, one could still wait because the other parts have to follow.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor The IMF, US, BRIC heck everyone is scrambling because Iraq forced the issue when they moved forward with the RI. It was a master stroke to force the reset to move forward. Now everyone is scrambling to catch up and cover their rears.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ That makes perfect sense to me. Maybe Maliki is not the bad guy as so many have portrayed.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor I think he looked at his legacy and decided he needed to do something. A lame duck leader can actually be very powerful. They have nothing to lose.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ In that part of the world? I think a lameduck leader has much to lose, lol.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor lol, their lives.....

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ This RI master stroke has thrown things into confusion as it has also forced things to move forward. How does this effect the Group exchange? Hearing anything certain on that front? It's obviously a major concern for all.

[MarkZ] It should not effect the group exchanges. Most of those rates were negotiated beforehand and are contracts now is what I have been told. Think of the RI move as the best thing ever, it is forcing a move forward. IMO

[rverd33] MarkZ Great to see you tonight and I appreciate the information you share with us.

[MarkZ] rverd33 I am actually hopeful that the information will be more plentiful tomorrow. Today was mostly news from the banking world preparing for this. Government contacts were nearly all silent or hushed.

[lilypad] If those with high amounts of dinar have been contacted and appts. made, will the announcement be made before these appts. begin???

[MarkZ] lilypad I believe so yes. Those folks can't exchange before it happens. The UST reset is what we are looking for next.

[sandytob] MarkZ So if bankers are contacting big dinar holders, does this mean that all the talk of people exchanging months ago was nonsense?

[MarkZ] sandytob If those folks exchanged months ago they need to be looking over their shoulders, many stings have been set up and MANY corrupt politicians and bankers have been set up for a huge fall. On the positive side, when their hoped for illicit gains are confiscated we will have more for projects. :) There is a fellow with his finger on all their money. :)

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ I'm aware of those operations. Very serious.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor The UST has even set some up, I think they felt left out.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Uh, yeah ... but I'm ... well, ... I'll be quiet on that.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ If "all" we get is that RI rate of $3.22, I will see that as an enormous blessing. If the Group exchange works out as we've dreamed, I may faint.

[deb2blessed] Robertprofessor amen

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor That is the way I look at it as well. We need to all just be thankful.

[highhopes] MarkZ Just hope that the people purposely delaying and causing "glitches" are no longer in the way!!

MarkZ] highhopes I am hopeful that this has forced them to jump on board

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ I have it confirmed from a great source that this Tony statement is true: "It is sitting on the bank screens right now. Right now they are trying to execute the announcement of it." You agree?

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor I will step out on a limb. Yes I agree with Tony on that....

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Deserves a whoo hoo

[lilypad] Is the 3.22 firm? I have been told rate at time of sanction plus inflation?

[MarkZ] lilypad We can't answer that without setting ourselves up for legal issues later.

MarkZ] lilypad I am looking for higher though. IMO

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ I saw you say the ZIM is likely to revalue twice ... a small one initially (maybe to get things closer to a sane line) ... and later a revalue to get it where they want it to be. What do you think is the smart play for us? Hold what we have for the second revalue?

[~healthy3] Robertprofessor good question, I was wondering the same

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor my play is exchange all now and get more with a MCA and let an advisor worry about my gains then. That is my un-professional opinion.

[sananddan24] MarkZ what is a MCA

[MarkZ] sananddan24 Multiple currency account

[sandytob] MarkZ so best to invest in those other currencies thru MCAs?

[MarkZ] sandytob It is just easier. We couldn't with the dinar because it wasn't internationally traded.

[spiritfilled] MarkZ Hey guy ..what were the currencies you talked about last night??

[MarkZ] spiritfilled The ones I am looking at and they are only an opinion. (disclaimer) central african and west central african plus mongolia and Robert pointed another one that could be a winner phillipines

[MarkZ] Just keep in mind any currency buy like this is speculative. We just look, research and roll the dice. Never spend more than you can afford and have realistic expectations

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Should I deposit those Jefferson Davis notes I have into a MCA too?

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ So, about that Confederate script.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor lol! I think the new version of that will be the new USN/TRN whatever it is called

[sandytob] MarkZ all this to be on your new website, right?

[MarkZ] sandytob I will be around on it for you all to quiz to your hearts content.

[sandytob] MarkZ but is that the purpose of the site...to talk about new currency investments?

[MarkZ] sandytob and to help us through this one.

notsoguru] MarkZ I am glad that iraq was able to make the powerplay so to speak - it really is about them and they need it badly! coodles to whomever over there finally pulled the purse strings so to speak - heaven knows there are ____ that would continue to play this out for their own gains forever!

[MarkZ] notsoguru amen

[misskitty05] MarkZ will you be one of the handful of people Tony mentioned as providing info and being available for questions as people go thru the CE process?

[MarkZ] misskitty05 I am not one of those, but I will be here. ;)

[HIGHERGROUND] MarkZ looking forward to your new site....did you get the no FB cleared with your IT guys????

[MarkZ] HIGHERGROUND Working on it

[MarkZ] HIGHERGROUND 2k people hit it last night. I was honored.

[ [HIGHERGROUND] MarkZ you will have many many more..... we plan on it as well but don't do FB

[notsoguru] MarkZ can you repeat what your new site will be please?

[MarkZ] notsoguru this is just the landing site to catch eyeballs. It has a countdown to launch on it http://dinarinsider.com/giveaway-mark/

[notsoguru] MarkZ so just to be sure - your new site will not be FB right?

[MarkZ] notsoguru No but my FB links to it and I have even set up a twitter page. I am learning social media

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Let me flip the coin over. If the RV/GCR does not come soon, but we have the RI next week and can bank on that rate, what is to keep everyone from some crazy double dipping, using dinar money to buy up everything else we think will RV later?

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor there will be nothing to stop people and that is why they are panicked to make it all happen now.

[misskitty05] Robertprofessor maybe an NDA provision?

[Robertprofessor] misskitty05 Maybe, but seems lawless to me. Complete RV/GCR all at once would be orderly and sensible. What am I saying? Dinar! Orderly? Sensible? I need a drink.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor pour me one as well please

[sananddan24] MarkZ so when do you anticipate when we will recieve our emails?

[MarkZ] sananddan24 sananddan24 My gut is thinking sunday or monday and that is honestly only a gut feeling, it is not based on any solid intel.

[propms] If the RI has really happened why are the dealers still selling dinar at the rate we all bought it?

[MarkZ] propms They will sell it until the rate changes for them.

[lilypad] Robertprofessor--at this point they are not thinking sensible, just get it done. Appears that all of the preplanning and preparation are being tossed out the window

[Robertprofessor] lilypad Sure feels that way. I'm stunned that it took Maliki to find an end around play to break through UST blocking.

[misskitty05] lilypad they can always RV and get right back on tack can't they?

[misskitty05] Robertprofessor makes me wonder who was whispering the play in his ear.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor I was told the IMf un-officially suggested it to him. Kind of a screw you US/Obama move.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ I find that totally believable.

[sandytob] MarkZ wow....well, glad they did.

[misskitty05] Well if that's the case then this siuation shouldn't have taken anyone by surprise

[HIGHERGROUND] Did I say I love CL and her organiziations influence over M to stick it to O roflmao

[MsMagnolia] Excuse me, I'm late to the party! Did the RI really occur?

[sananddan24] MsMagnolia yes

Robertprofessor] MarkZ Feeling bold enough tonight to venture an opinion on taxes?

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor I have been told over and over that the dinar is covered by an agreement to not be taxed that it was figured as a tariff in the spread and will not effect what we recieve. I will seek serious proffesional help though personally.

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Ditto

[sananddan24] MarkZ so do you think the group rates will be higher?

[lilypad] Well with appts being made for Monday and Tuesday, we are looking at this thing popping Sat or Sun. WOW

[sandytob] MarkZ Will you have to quit your job to have the freedom to expose all this?

[MarkZ] sandytob I will tell the boss I am out of here.... :) I am the boss, makes it easy

[misskitty05] MarkZ MarkZ what about VND ... do you think we're looking at longterm/short term cap gains?

[FLPatriot59] I'm curious if the dong will be a taxable event. Hmmmm

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ I know O wanted tax on VND to pay for Obamacare.

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 I am not a tax expert but I think it will be taxable. The way I see it though the new UST will need money and I want the new UST to be successful so I will gladly pay what I owe.

[deb2blessed] MarkZ is that what prompted you to appear back on the screen lately? TY

[MarkZ] deb2blessed I was finally given the go to talk again.

[MarkZ] Honestly folks I truly believe the days of having to be afraid to tell the truth about our financial issues/reset/rv are past us. The truth is out and as long as we the people are armed with knowledge this should be a peaceful/bloodless revolution and restoration.

[mystery] MarkZ Do you think the VND will go at same time as Dinar?

[MarkZ] mystery ABSOLUTELY AT THE SAME TIME

[MsMagnolia] MarkZ I know what the PTB is short for....what is PTW short for, IYO, of course. ty

[highhopes] MsMagnolia I think it stands for the Power that Were!!

[FLPatriot59] highhopes lol

[~healthy3] MarkZ did you schedule a call yet?

[MarkZ] ~healthy3 Not yet. working through schedules. Tenative is Tuesday or Wed though

[notsoguru] MarkZ that makes sense and gets to more peeps - you should do a utube video and have nola star in it! that would get a lot of attention! Lol

[MarkZ] notsoguru We are actually looking at filming interviews with some of the framers on this to expose the whole twisted process in hopes that it forces conversations about our financial future

[sandytob] MarkZ You made my night. So good to have you here. Have to go to bed now....but also good to see so many oldies come out of the woodwork.

[highhopes] MarkZ Could you recap where you think we are for the new arrivals tonight??

[MarkZ] highhopes Short recap? Not sure I can, we shared a lot! We are in a great place and Maliki calling for the RI has forced a serious fire to be stoked under the US. It appears to be in the final hours. I personally think by the 15th at the latest. IMO I reserve the guru right of being dead wrong though...

[highhopes] MarkZ Well we all hope you are 100% right!!!

[MarkZ] I am sorry if I missed questions. I will be back tomorrow for you all to ask anything I missed answering. Night all and GB

chucker7] MarkZ ty for stopping by

[highlander65] MarkZ MarkZ ty so much for spending time with us dear !!!

[HIGHERGROUND] I am HAPPY!!!!! And I can NOT lie.. lol

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 1

have you heard that the RI was supposed to be released to us yesterday and because of a "glitch" it was reset for this weekend??

End Quote

Shocking in the least

Freakin idiot like all the rest. Pathetic. Sleaziest investment I have ever been involved in.

I'd say worse than that.

• Upvote 3

Hi umbertino yes I just hope to get a double or maybe a triple here. If they do lop that's fine as long as they simultaneously raise the rate above $3. I've been away for a while because this is worse than watching paint dry. I hope you and your family are doing well.

• Upvote 2

Hi umbertino yes I just hope to get a double or maybe a triple here. If they do lop that's fine as long as they simultaneously raise the rate above $3. I've been away for a while because this is worse than watching paint dry. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Thanks sxsess.. I hope you and yours are fine too.

Agreed on all accounts .

MarkZ is as bad as Tonyokieterrygoat. I still remember last summer when FlaPatriot59 came to DV to fervently defent Tony. Looks like they're still holding hands. Loved his question on the above post. Don't tax his dong.

[FLPatriot59] I'm curious if the dong will be a taxable event.

Thanks Brisco.

It's been a while since anyone brought us this much detailed guru-speak and guru-worship all in the same post. I still enjoy reading them, yet no longer hold out any hope whatsoever that any of it is even remotely true or real. I guess that's the true sign of Dinarland maturity.

I certainly hope so for my sake.

Billio0