Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK & Enorrste Chats: (5/3/10)

k98nights

May 3, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

TIDBIT: Enjoy… ;) – DD

[terryk] OK HERE IT IS

[terryk] DOWN AND DIRTY

[terryk] TOMORROS IS THE TARGET DATE

[terryk] THE INFO I GOT TODAY

[terryk] DOWN AND DIRTY

[terryk] AND THIS WAS THE INFO FROM THIS WEEKEND

[terryk] 72 HOURS FROM SATURDAY

[terryk] FROM MY SOURCE

[terryk] THIS HAS BEEN BACKED UP BY YET ANOTHER PEEP

[terryk] THAT I CHAT WITH WHO CALLED ME TODAY

[enorrste] up to 72 hours, right?

[terryk] THAT WE MAYBE LOOKING AT SOMETHING TONIGHT

[terryk] OR TOMORROW NIGHT

[enorrste] it was 24 to 72 hours

terryk] what the rate is I would still say in the 3 plus rate

enorrste] it was 24 to 72 hours

[terryk] what the rate is I would still say in the 3 plus rate

[terryk] the dong is at .06

[terryk] with the potential of being .22

[terryk] but thinking that .o6 is the real rate

[terryk] now one call i got today

[terryk] told me that MAYBE

[terryk] the dong may go first

[terryk] hours

[terryk] HOURS

[terryk] is the key word

terryk] so be sure to pay attention to this site

[terryk] as the admins will post

[terryk] we have two peeps that monitor all the time

[terryk] thats all they do

[terryk] they will know if the receive mode is on

[terryk] and will be watching

[terryk] for incoming data

[terryk] no other site has this and infact

[terryk] i have been offered big bucks for the name of this software

[terryk] not for sale

terryk] they can monitor any incoming wire activity

[terryk] considered on or off modes

[terryk] on rueters

[terryk] and other sites

May 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM EDT

[enorrste] scooby, we really aren’t sure which time zone it refers to, unfortunately

[enorrste] with so many sources, first, and the fact that the question wasn’t asked (duh……)

[enorrste] OK, I’m back for a few minutes

[enorrste] I have a dear friend

[enorrste] she’s 85 and was born in Syria, so she speaks Arabic fluently

[enorrste] she’s not normally a “source” but sometimes has nuggets to offer

[enorrste] she called me and said that on TV in Iraq things are moving very quickly

[enorrste] and that the “hand count” is apparently being cancelled

[enorrste] which would mean that some sort of compromise has been reached between A and M

[enorrste] or that he is in such trouble that he is losing control (M)

[enorrste] we just don’t know for sure

[ayechief] enorrste could another issue other than Kuwait slow down RV – IE election crap and such?

[enorrste] but, as noted just above, we also have movement, finally, between Iraq and Kuwait

[enorrste] and now Kuwait is in FAVOR of getting Iraq out of Ch 7

[enorrste] so we cannot be far now, in spite of our other intel

[enorrste] the windows are opening faster and faster, folks

[enorrste] just hang in there

[enorrste] I still like tomorrow night; but of course the other sites will say I “guaranteed” it, or some other drivel

[enorrste] who cares; you all know what we know, and that is all that matters

[enorrste] we are cautiously hopeful

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

May 3, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

TIDBIT: Enjoy… ;) – DD

[terryk] OK HERE IT IS

[terryk] DOWN AND DIRTY

[terryk] TOMORROS IS THE TARGET DATE

[terryk] THE INFO I GOT TODAY

[terryk] DOWN AND DIRTY

[terryk] AND THIS WAS THE INFO FROM THIS WEEKEND

[terryk] 72 HOURS FROM SATURDAY

[terryk] FROM MY SOURCE

[terryk] THIS HAS BEEN BACKED UP BY YET ANOTHER PEEP

[terryk] THAT I CHAT WITH WHO CALLED ME TODAY

[enorrste] up to 72 hours, right?

[terryk] THAT WE MAYBE LOOKING AT SOMETHING TONIGHT

[terryk] OR TOMORROW NIGHT

[enorrste] it was 24 to 72 hours

terryk] what the rate is I would still say in the 3 plus rate

enorrste] it was 24 to 72 hours

[terryk] what the rate is I would still say in the 3 plus rate

[terryk] the dong is at .06

[terryk] with the potential of being .22

[terryk] but thinking that .o6 is the real rate

[terryk] now one call i got today

[terryk] told me that MAYBE

[terryk] the dong may go first

[terryk] hours

[terryk] HOURS

[terryk] is the key word

terryk] so be sure to pay attention to this site

[terryk] as the admins will post

[terryk] we have two peeps that monitor all the time

[terryk] thats all they do

[terryk] they will know if the receive mode is on

[terryk] and will be watching

[terryk] for incoming data

[terryk] no other site has this and infact

[terryk] i have been offered big bucks for the name of this software

[terryk] not for sale

terryk] they can monitor any incoming wire activity

[terryk] considered on or off modes

[terryk] on rueters

[terryk] and other sites

May 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM EDT

[enorrste] scooby, we really aren’t sure which time zone it refers to, unfortunately

[enorrste] with so many sources, first, and the fact that the question wasn’t asked (duh……)

[enorrste] OK, I’m back for a few minutes

[enorrste] I have a dear friend

[enorrste] she’s 85 and was born in Syria, so she speaks Arabic fluently

[enorrste] she’s not normally a “source” but sometimes has nuggets to offer

[enorrste] she called me and said that on TV in Iraq things are moving very quickly

[enorrste] and that the “hand count” is apparently being cancelled

[enorrste] which would mean that some sort of compromise has been reached between A and M

[enorrste] or that he is in such trouble that he is losing control (M)

[enorrste] we just don’t know for sure

[ayechief] enorrste could another issue other than Kuwait slow down RV – IE election crap and such?

[enorrste] but, as noted just above, we also have movement, finally, between Iraq and Kuwait

[enorrste] and now Kuwait is in FAVOR of getting Iraq out of Ch 7

[enorrste] so we cannot be far now, in spite of our other intel

[enorrste] the windows are opening faster and faster, folks

[enorrste] just hang in there

[enorrste] I still like tomorrow night; but of course the other sites will say I “guaranteed” it, or some other drivel

[enorrste] who cares; you all know what we know, and that is all that matters

[enorrste] we are cautiously hopeful

wheres the third stooge?

People can tell you anything. Some always seem to tell you what they know you want to hear.

The key here is : As an individual you have to make the decision what to believe and what not to believe.

The old saying believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Well! I will believe the RV only when I have the money in my pocket.

It will happen but as been said by many I believe they will need a stable government first.

these clowns, it used to be fun to read their crap, get your hopes up thinking well maybe they are on to something, now just a let down if they call it then it cant be anywhere close lol, to the new guys out there what ever you do dont listen to these clowns they will cost you a ton of $$$$$$$. I think we should not allow this to be posted in our site it only makes it look like DV is backing this garbage.

These guys are so full of ****! The problem is that people are still on their sites and joining their chats. Don't pay attention to them and stop responding to their bogus lies and then they might crawl back into the hole they came out of.

MOST OF YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE. YOU BASH PEOPLE FOR BRINGING-IN INPUT AND INFORMATION, WHETHER HEARSAY OR NOT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE? DID YOU GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT? I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE THAT LAST MINUTE DINAR PURCHASE AND MAKE A QUICK FORTUNE, SO YOU DON'T LIKE MISLEADING INFORMATION THAT WILL HINDER YOU FROM DOING THAT. CAN'T YOU JUST BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU PURCHASED TO BEGIN WITH? I KIND OF LIKE TO THE INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND THAT KIND OF GIVES YOU HOPE THAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN SOON. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF INFORMATION, THEN WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP CHECKING INTO SITES AND THREADS FROM PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IS IT JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE IDIOTS?? GET A LIFE!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I have been around this site since October of last year, and some of the very ones who are blasting TK and Ennorste for giving out BS have themselves made 100% predictions in the past that we all know did not pan out ... and folks have not berated them. Remember the bottom line ... NO ONE knows for sure. Read this into every bit of "intel", and it will save you a LOT of frustration!!!

MOST OF YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE. YOU BASH PEOPLE FOR BRINGING-IN INPUT AND INFORMATION, WHETHER HEARSAY OR NOT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE? DID YOU GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT? I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE THAT LAST MINUTE DINAR PURCHASE AND MAKE A QUICK FORTUNE, SO YOU DON'T LIKE MISLEADING INFORMATION THAT WILL HINDER YOU FROM DOING THAT. CAN'T YOU JUST BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU PURCHASED TO BEGIN WITH? I KIND OF LIKE TO THE INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND THAT KIND OF GIVES YOU HOPE THAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN SOON. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF INFORMATION, THEN WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP CHECKING INTO SITES AND THREADS FROM PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IS IT JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE IDIOTS?? GET A LIFE!!!!!

WOW, YOU MUST LIKE BEING LIED TOO. I KNOW BOTH THESE PEOPLE AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY CONTACTS. KNOW AS FOR YOUR HOPE THEORY, I AGREE HOPE IS GOOD, BUT THESE TWO ARE FLAT OUT LYING TO EVERYONE, AND JUST ASKED EVERYONE ON THERE SITE FOR MONEY FOR AN INVESTMENT, BUT NEVER DELIVERED. THESE A$$CLOWNS ARE NOW RIPPING GOOD, HARD WORKING PEOPLE OFF, AND YOU DEFEND THEM? MAKES ME THINK YOUR IN ON IT!!!!

• Upvote 8

Poor k98nights ... Some gave you a negative vote for this ... Hey peeps he is just the messenger don't shoot him if you don't like what he relayed ok. I will vote postive to even it out for ya.

LOL... thanks. My widdle feewings was gonna be hurted.... :lmao:

• Upvote 5

Very well said. I agree totally.

• Downvote 4

What I love is how there always is some glitch or a last minute deal that caused the delay. It is always interesting how they backpeddle to show their intel is true. If it is true then great and we will see an rv/ri tonight or tomorrow...the problem is that this tomorrow or 48 hour period has been going on since last November when I joined this site.

TMC

When lost in a desert and you see a mirage of palm trees and water I'm sure you'll find hope in that. However that ain't gonna get you a drink of water and you are probably gonna die. Hope not withstanding. Time and time again in every culture their have been dire warnings about heeding the sirens call. In Homer's epic tale The Odyssey sailors heard the call of the sirens and were compelled to beckon unto their call. They changed their course and gleefully ran their ships upon jagged rocks and died.

The book itself was a morals play and civilization has used this as an example of what not to do and has warned people for centuries not to heed the sirens call.

Well boys and girls these people are the sirens and if you heed their call all reality goes out the window and it would seem maybe some of your money as well. It appears that way and if you don't like the warning then by all means feel free to change headings and make for the rocks. Nothing more entertaining than a good disaster movie you think!!!! However I would suggest that instead of defending the sirens and ignoring the warnings why don't you check out what the folks here are saying instead of yelling foul. Do you think those who are critical of these people are saying what they have said lightly? Hardly.

Will you defend them after the low down and dirty is found to be false? Will you still be so supportive then? Why? For fun and entertainment? Will you wait for the next latest and greatest "intel" from these people. I mean really what does it take for people to say enough? These soothsayers have caused me real problems in the real world by seducing friends who listened to the sirens call and I'm not happy about it. When I would not follow them and refused to crash upon the rocks with them they turned away from me and since their latest "intel" proved false those friends will not discuss it and would seem to be embarrassed as well as over their budgets at their quick last minute purchase of Dinar or VND based on that 99.9% confirmed information that was spewed forth all over the Internet from absolutely the highest Whitehouse sources. Funny how 1/10th of a percent got in the way huh. Even the next for sure "intel" has proven wrong again. Next "intel" please. I can't wait!!!

So complain all you want about what you perceive as bashing. Do so. It's your right to express your opinion. But please allow me the same courtesy to do the same and that is disagree with you and sound the warnings for all to hear. With all due respect of course. If not all I ask from you is when does the movie start? I'll even bring the popcorn!!! ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[840 AM [Adam Montana] ok - someone please post this in VIP and in the chat log forum, I need to go over it later.

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] bottom line is it looks like we're 10 days out

This was a post by Adam from 3/14.

I find it amusing the bashing that Frank26, Medic , E ,G, TerryK etc etc get because they are wrong are considered "pumpers" . EVERYONE has been wrong from Chase Bank contacts to CBI contacts. I am not bashing anyone but I think everyone needs to take a deep breathe. Will you bash Adam if no RV by June 21st? Just saying, you know.

• Upvote 2