Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Legal: Maliki will end his term in mid-June next

Political

الجمعة 2 مايو 2014 | 10:14 مساء

Number of readings: 4

Committee announced that the Parliamentary Legal, Friday, that the mandate of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will end in mid-June next, in turn to a caretaker government after the expiration of the mandate.

Said committee member Abdul Rahman Alloizi told "Eye of Iraq News", that "the legislative power of the House of Representatives will end in" 14 "next June, ending the sessions and work of the Council."

He added that "after the end of the parliamentary session in mid-June mandate expires Reese Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the government considers the current caretaker government."

The capital, Baghdad and the provinces, the first on Wednesday, the process of universal suffrage for the parliamentary elections, amid tight security and a curfew in the capital and some provinces. Finished / h. St. 0.2

Sorry, but I am reading this as "This is when the term ends."  Maliki can still be reselected for another term.

Who knows what is going to happen next, and in the end we and they may be better off with the devil we know.

I don't want just a quick flash-in-the-pan RV.  I want Iraq to grow steadily stronger so I can cash out some of my IQD but hold most for much later as part of my portfolio as a high-yield investment (just exchange early for the newer currency - a zero tax event).  This is assuming an RV around $0.10 instead of a buck or more.  If it starts at $0.10 and climbs to a $1 in a year or four, not a bad continued investment by any means.

Peace and Prosperity

I have to agree with you, Off-the-grid, time will tell. Too much back and forth news in Iraq and .10 would be just a starting point. But i feel it would be difficult, but do-able to hold out for the higher RV. We've been waiting for so frikin long.

After being laid off I was desperate for the RV, but that was five years ago and although I'm not making the dough I was before, I like my job a whole lot more.  I can wait.  In fact, if the RV is only around 10 cents, I'll keep my job to let it grow - or use the money to invest in my own business to generate my retirement fund that way.

At least I can see real progress.  However, I don't believe it can happen before a firm HCL is agreed upon.

Peace and eventual Prosperity