Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: Delete the zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the political and economic situation

3821.jpg?width=650&watermark=3

Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki

Author: ah Editor: br reporter: ar

Number of readings: 34

02/05/2014 12:04

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: The governor of the central bank and agency Abdel Basset Turki, said Friday that the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be applied, except in the case of the stability of political and economic situation of the country, denying the issuance of a new decision of the Bank in this regard. said Turkish for "tomorrow Press "," The central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country. " and added that "the implementation of such a project needs to arrange all the accounts and records of the Iraqi state before starting any move to change the status of the currency and the way that provides a smooth flow of work and maintain the price of the currency in the local market from manipulation of traders in it. " said Turki that "talk is not only about the lifting of the zeroes where to change currency will rearrange government records completely change the accounts that deal with public spending," denying "the issuance of any decision New from the central bank regarding the deletion of zeros from the currency. " referred to as the central bank denied the earlier direct the project restructuring of the Iraqi currency next year and delete the zeros of the three of them, because this time is appropriate, indicating that the applied project is in coordination with the Iraqi government and its institutions relevant.

• Upvote 3

in other words  ---- 2015  or  2016  or  even  further  out  than this ,    how  will  the   guru  folks  spin the  tail  that  it is happenin  now ?    :huh:        thanks  for  the work  you  put into   articles   yota

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

in other words  ---- 2015  or  2016  or  even  further  out  than this ,    how  will  the   guru  folks  spin the  tail  that  it is happenin  now ?    :huh:        thanks  for  the work  you  put into   articles   yota

I respect you and your take on this article, but I disagree.  Im not speaking guru and saying tomorrow, but I see nothing in this statement that says 2015 or 2016 or further.  He says "proceed without hesitation" as soon as there is some stability politically.  I think we can agree that Maliki going away should accomplish this.  Stability and direction can come quickly with the right leadership.  It has been reported on Chalabi's facebook page (for whats its worth) the SLC has 60 seats, with Hakim's bloc getting 43 and Sadr 39.  These two have openly and often said that Maliki will not be allowed a third term.  They have enough seats to name the PM between them.  That doesnt include all of the other blocs which some will side with SLC, but if you dare to add the Kurds seats to Sadr and Hakim then it doesnt look good for the thugster to remain PM.

• Upvote 5

I'm beginning to think this investment will not RV any time soon. It's a shame that their leaders can't get this done. I guess I will take a long break from this and check back in down the road. Very frustrating.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We finally are getting rid of one of the biggest impediments to RV I believe. M is gone. This is progress.

Budget

HCL

WTO

RV

We're off the bench and in the game folks. It's always darkest prior to light.

Go RV!

• Upvote 5

I don't get it. If they are going to delete zeros from the currency, why bother to go through the expense of issuing new 5k, 10k and 25k bills with all the security features to replace the old worn bills in them along with issuing the 250, 500 and 1000 bills?

• Upvote 2

Turki: raise zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the two modes of economic and political

Ansar / Baghdad / .. The governor of the central bank and agency Abdel Basset Turki, said Friday that the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency is linked to the stability of the political and economic situation of the country, denying the issuance of a new decision of the Bank in this regard. 
said Turki said in a statement subsidiaries site / Ansar /   that "Central will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country." 
and added that "the implementation of such a project needs to arrange all the accounts and records of the Iraqi state before starting any move to change the status of the currency and the way that provides a smooth flow of work and maintain the price of the currency in the local market from manipulation of traders in it. " 
said Turki that "talk is not only about the lifting of the zeroes where to change currency will rearrange government records completely change the accounts that deal with public spending," denying "the issuance of any new resolution from the central bank on deletion of zeros from the currency. " 
referred to as   the central bank denied the earlier direct the project restructuring of the Iraqi currency next year and delete the zeros of the three of them, because this time is not appropriate, noting that "the implementation of the project is in coordination with the Iraqi government and its relevant institutions. Ended 62 / h

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177182-turki-raise-zeros-from-the-currency-is-linked-to-the-stability-of-the-two-modes-of-economic-and-political/#ixzz30ZmiW6ve

May 2, 2014 17:57   Last Updated: May 2, 2014 17:57

3104912.jpg

The governor of the central bank and agency Abdel Basset Turki, said Friday that the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be applied, except in the case of the stability of political and economic situation of the country, denying the issuance of a new decision of the Bank in this regard. Said Turki said in a statement that "the central bank will begin without frequency of application of the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country. "according to the newspaper integrity and added that "the implementation of such a project needs to arrange all the accounts and records of the Iraqi state before starting any move to change the status of the currency and the way that provides a smooth flow of work and maintain price currency in the local market from manipulation of traders in it. "said Turki that" talk is not only about the lifting of the zeroes where to change currency will rearrange government records completely change the accounts that deal with public spending, "denying" the issuance of any new resolution from the central bank regarding the deletion zeros from the currency. "referred to as the" central bank denied the earlier direct the project restructuring of the Iraqi currency next year and delete the zeros of the three of them, because this time is appropriate, indicating that the project is implemented through coordination with the Iraqi government and its relevant institutions.

I respect you and your take on this article, but I disagree.  Im not speaking guru and saying tomorrow, but I see nothing in this statement that says 2015 or 2016 or further.  He says "proceed without hesitation" as soon as there is some stability politically.  I think we can agree that Maliki going away should accomplish this.  Stability and direction can come quickly with the right leadership.  It has been reported on Chalabi's facebook page (for whats its worth) the SLC has 60 seats, with Hakim's bloc getting 43 and Sadr 39.  These two have openly and often said that Maliki will not be allowed a third term.  They have enough seats to name the PM between them.  That doesnt include all of the other blocs which some will side with SLC, but if you dare to add the Kurds seats to Sadr and Hakim then it doesnt look good for the thugster to remain PM.

I agree with your take on this.

However, thugster is a nickname fir our beloved clown - not quite appropriate anymore for Maliki. Unless you want me imagine him in makeup. ;)

what if Maliki was holding this up on purpose..what would he have to gain?

Embezzling more dinar. Printing and selling more to the dealers for a personal cut...I'm sure there are some subversive options upnhis sleeve. Power is seductive as is greed.

Oh,objects in mirror are closer than they appear..The HCL is agreed on at 100,000 barrels a day and budget under final reading scheduled for Sunday...

Woot! Clap clap!

• Upvote 1

"referred to as the" central bank denied the earlier direct the project restructuring of the Iraqi currency next year

This is really confusing. It's not clear who denied the project. The CBI or the GOI?  Somebody wants it pushed off until 2015.  I wish we could get the untranslated version translated by a person who can read Arabic.  :confused2:

been saying that for years but get ignored...

that's because you are worthy...................................to be ignored.......................... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm beginning to think this investment will not RV any time soon. It's a shame that their leaders can't get this done. I guess I will take a long break from this and check back in down the road. Very frustrating.

OK....................see you tomorrow  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1