Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 05/01/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine crisis : Umbertino heard IMF approves two year $17 billion loan for Ukraine.  The package hinges on the interim government making economic reforms.  Anti govt demonstrators in one of eastern Ukraine’s main cities,  stormed local prosecutor’s office.  Protesters in Donetsk clashed with riot police.  NATO officials say Russia must now be viewed as more of an enemy than a partner, adding it’s a turning point in efforts to draw Moscow closer.  Ukraine’s acting president revives draft for men ages 18-24.  Cites tension in east and south, Russian interference, actions of illegal pro-Russian group

Other News : Jobug38 reported at least 2 killed, more than 100 injured after gas explosion at jail in Pensacola, FL.  It is not clear if the storm and flooding contributed to the blast.  Wiljor can’t believe what he hears about Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will take 30 days leave seeking help for substance abuse.  The decision comes as new tape shows Ford smoking crack cocaine.  Let’s hope he is not going to Colorado pothole.  Rayzur is going to bid on Bob Dylan’s 6 Page handwritten manuscript to be auctioned by Sotheby’s.  Manuscripts include “Like A Rolling Stone”, “A Hard Rain’s a-Gonna Fall”.  It is estimated to bring up to $2.6M.  Bi-partisan group of 45 GOP and 11 Dem Senators proposes bill to approve stalled Keystone pipeline project.  Bill may need 60 supporters for floor veto.  Thriver thinks David Geffen, Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, Oprah Winfrey interested in joint bid for LA Clippers.  Geffen says he and Ellison would run team, Oprah would be investor.

The bull slipped  21 points on the slippery slope.  The stocks are losing its steam,  Dow lower after posting first record close of 2014 yesterday.  Dow is about 0.5% off all time intraday high, whereas S&P 500 on track for 9th week of alternating between gains and losses.  Nasdaq still up for third day.  Dow leaders are Visa, Merck, 3M, Verizon and Travelers, the laggards are : IBM, United Tech and Exxon Mobil.  Overall consumer discretionary and telecoms lead as material and energy lag on the first trading day of May.  Some stocks beat earnings are Expedia, Kraft Foods, Akamai.  China’s manufacturing PMI rose slightly in April, but export orders fell sharply.  Captl1 expects AT&T has approached DirecTV about possible takeover, would be worth at least $40 billion.  Pfizer still eying 2nd bid valuing AstraZeneca at $106B.  Pfizer CEO Reed to meet with investors.  A-j516 is happy Microsoft is fixing flaw in old XP software to prevent cyberattack which can affect millions of users.  The Machine is not happy as gold keeps sliding down closing at $1283, silver $18.98, Copper $3.02.

Boosterbglee heard Alibaba is in talks with shareholders to buy back stake in online payment business Alipay.  Deal wouldn’t take effect until after US IPO.  A stake in Alipay could significantly raise the value of Alibaba.  The IPO is already on track to be one of the biggest in US history.  Did Alibaba founder, Jack Ma do shady deal to transfer Alipay?  IPO could possibly open within two weeks.   Genx4me  heard Ford named Mark Fields as the next CEO, as Allan Mullaly stepping down on July 1st.  Box, online storage firm delaying its IPO until at least June.  The delay comes amid recent weakness in tech stocks.   Michael’s files for $500M IPO, plans to list on Nasdaq under ticker MIK.  Fidelity and Scottrade refuse to route certain stock trades through IEX.  IEX markets itself as protecting clients from HFT abuses.  Some exchanges receive cash from HTFs in return for routing orders.   Merrimack Pharma  (MACK) is up 59% as their treatment for pancreatic cancer showed survival rate improvement in late stage trial.  NYSE to pay $4.5M penalty to settle civil charges with the SEC, allegedly had repeated failures to comply with exchange rules.  

Dinar land : Vietnam1969 and stealthwarrior have been busy maintaining the security as Iraqi people voted for their government.  Sandfly patrols from the air to keep it safe for the soldiers on the ground.  The election had a good turn out as 70% of the people voted.  Chess was with UNSC as they praised the election and stated the results will be provided within 2 weeks or so.   Snowglobe7 is helping Ministry of Education extends an invitations to thousands of Iraqis scholars and educators living abroad to return to Iraq and offering very attractive compensation packages.  Iraq also welcomes international professors and educators especially in medical and science fields.  Puckster_guy reported British Heritage oil company agreed to take over bid from Qatar for $1.6 billion.  Iraq has an odd relationship with Qatar as the suspicion of Qatar aiding extreme Sunnis inside Iraq.  Lawrenceofdinaria is busy preparing bid for 15,000 new housing units in Baghdad over the next few years.  CBI stated new dinar notes will go on circulation alongside the existing notes until they phase out.  Callkid11 is helping KRG with their plan to resume oil export and revenue sharing talks with GOI as soon as possible that now election is out of the way.  Politicians stated the economy and monetary policy will be top priorities on the new government’s agenda.

From rumor land : Chattels wonders if there will be currency auctions during the government holiday in the next 7 days.  Bluwolf says we are officially put on highest alert for RV.  BGG thinks CBI has sense of urgency especially without Maliki hanging over their shoulder.  TNT Tony says he has nothing but good news.  Millionday thinks economic reform has to happen for Iraq to have a free market economy.  Mt. Goat says the game is coming to an end and will soon be over. 

Heavy rains that drenched the East showing signs of moving out to sea.  Some areas got nearly two feet of rain, some roads collapsed or washed out.  California is on fire as winds may pick up again today, fanning wildfire in the foothills east of LA.  Four area high schools closed, 700 firefighters battling the blaze.

The spin stops here  :)     send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :)

• Upvote 4

Thanks Nadita...don't know where you find the time!!!    :)

Boost :)

In between what I'm doing daily :)

Nadita, 

Thank you for the spin :)!...and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

13594862991041942941.GIF

19fpt8vhidno2gif.gif

....and then make sure you find just a little you time in there somewhere....

tumblr_inline_my68ufBZhS1qkavmj.gif

Law,

Thank you :) I have the best birthday this year :) and thanks to you :)

All the best! xoxo

• Upvote 3

post-56176-0-94857700-1399038202_thumb.j

Happy Birthday Nadita, have a spectacular day today. One more time you have delivered a great spin, straight to the point and entertaining, much appreciated.

I stand, raise my glass and wish you all the best on this day and every day :-)

THANKS

Nice to see you back brother.

• Upvote 1

Happy bday Nadita!

Funny, I just realized that Umbertino's bday is on Apr 29th, mine is the 30th and yours on May 1st =)

Happy bday to all of us!

Jay.. 

Yes.. happy birthday to all of us but there is a day between you and me :)

Happy bday Nadita!

Funny, I just realized that Umbertino's bday is on Apr 29th, mine is the 30th and yours on May 1st =)

Happy bday to all of us!

Hippo Birdie two ewes

Hippo Birdie two ewes

Hippo Birdie deer ewes

Hippo Birdie two ewes

and many moose

thanks for keeping us informed

Eagle,

That is cute :)  thanks :)

To all the birthday wishers :)

Thank you so much.. I have the best birthday this year :)  and have been partying since Friday lol

Nadita File will be on the news again on cinco de mayo :)