Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI : Doesn't want 3rd term now

"Nuri al-Maliki said also that he is not interested in winning a third term to lead the next government, adding that he would accept it if he was chosen by "the people.""

The key is in the last phrase, chosen by the people. He is trying to set himself up as a people's choice dictator. To do otherwise is suicide and he knows it. This is just a desperate attempt to preserve his life as well as his power.

Edited by DragonChylde
  • Upvote 2

My questions is does it really matter?  Who ever gets in will they have the power to give CBI the go-ahead to RV.  These clowns been dragging their tells for years now.  By all means I hope Maliki is gone - But when he is gone then what will be the excuse now for not the RV.... :butt-kicking:

Iraq won't chose him and he knows it.  He must not have had enough money or goons to steal it.   I don't feel anything but hopefully that he has been defeated.  State of law won't have him back and the dawa has been jumping ship...you have Hakim and Sadr (both shia's) who are driving a very good bargain for the folks....God is Great!

My questions is does it really matter?  Who ever gets in will they have the power to give CBI the go-ahead to RV.  These clowns been dragging their tells for years now.  By all means I hope Maliki is gone - But when he is gone then what will be the excuse now for not the RV.... :butt-kicking:

"It will RV when the gov is seated" I hear the gurus now....and with 30 day until we know the winner....then they will count again..another 30 days...then 9 months to seat a government..then we are ready for a new budget......the gurus have a plan

Hey I just hope the progess that Iraq is making continues...who is responsible for this progress IDK...lets hope that it continues in all this mess

• Upvote 1

I thought Adam said Maliki would stay in power.

He did.  It has been his opinion like us.  We all don't agree but he had good reason for that.  Maliki won't leave easy and we all know that.  It still aint over till the lady sings.  I think maliki knows he has lost his groupies.

Doesn't want a third term?... B... S... !!!!

Understatement!