Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 30, 2014

Adam Montana

The one thing you said which I am curious about is the rate... Mr A.M.

How can they come out at .10 per usd and not get hammered by Kuwait or other surrounding countries? That would be taking steps backwards, don't you think? They can sustain a higher amount and in doing so they lose nothing. The trade amount is equal on both sides of the trade. The people there also fair well with a higher amount and it stimulates IRAQ in many ways. Yet, too low brings down confidence and pay offs on trade etc. if they don't at least match the USD they lose a lot on oil trade too.

This is my strong position even if speculative, like your own. I don't know that 3.00 or RI is valid? I don't know if 2.00 is valid, yet plausible. Yet, lower in my estimate would not cause the same stimulation to their economy or trade.

Please inform me if I am wrong. Thanks...

• Upvote 2

How can they come out at .10 per usd and not get hammered by Kuwait or other surrounding countries? That would be taking steps backwards, don't you think? They can sustain a higher amount and in doing so they lose nothing. The trade amount is equal on both sides of the trade. The people there also fair well with a higher amount and it stimulates IRAQ in many ways. Yet, too low brings down confidence and pay offs on trade etc. if they don't at least match the USD they lose a lot on oil trade too.

This is my strong position even if speculative, like your own. I don't know that 3.00 or RI is valid? I don't know if 2.00 is valid, yet plausible. Yet, lower in my estimate would not cause the same stimulation to their economy or trade.

good argument, but I think you and Adam might disagree on what they might be able to support

this has always been a matter of contention

Saudis have theirs at a quarter and they aren't hurting

oil exporting nations, or exporting nations in general like to have low rates...I don't know.

I'd be happy at a quarter

• Upvote 2

Adam, it will take 30 days before the results of the elections are revealed.

It may be 30 days before they officially declare the results, but if you remember the last couple elections we had a good idea well before a full 30 days. I expect to see the same kind of results this time. :twocents:

My full rate analysis can be read here: http://iqd.me/l/rvrate

I could be wrong, of course... but I've spent years studying this subject and I'm pretty confident with my assessment. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam

I very rarely log in now as i have sort of give up on this as a whole....perhaps i am wrong but for me it seems to be one excuse after another.

I do actualy enjoy your weekly posts & do see some truth in them at times but lately you seem to blame one issue 1 month then use another the next.

Only last month you fully believed it was the HCL that was the problem now this month its the elections.

Dont get me wrong i understand you have to be as positive as possible or your site may be at risk should the information not carry some balls.

I personally believe that Iraq at this time does not want to RV & let the whole world stripe its wealth from under their feet....after all we were not meant to be their in the first place so why would any country allow the intruders to benefit from their misery?

Please dont hate me.......everybody's thinking it I am just saying it

On a plus side i do appreciate all your work & the info that the members do post

I hope i have been respective in my reply

Best

Zantac

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 4

Respectfully I still don't fully agree Adam.

They need to back their currency but if they say 2.50 per dollar. The dinar they collect is worth this amount on both sides. They also collect on the spread and as it certainly will go up, unless some nuclear bomb Goes off... They profit from the float after the RV. Yet, I could be wrong. I read your take in the .10 trade amount but believe this would not stimulate their needs or will this coincide with what they themselves have said. Yet, they say a lot and do have their own time table. I'm excited to see how it goes either way.

I have been so busy keeping life going that I have yet to open an account with Wirka and was told they limit that now. Is this true? Can you tell me advice on what to do to secure the dinar I have for a longer term if it does RV low. Thanks and let's hope I am right. lol

Peace...

• Upvote 1

Respectfully I still don't fully agree Adam.

The wonderful part about this site is you don't have to agree and you are still welcome.

Thanks for keeping it respectful :twothumbs:

Regarding Warka, I won't endorse an opinion one way or another - they are simply the only reasonable option most of us have to have an account in Iraq.

Their communication is horrible, money we put in there may or may not come back to us at some time in the future... proceed with caution.

:twocents:

• Upvote 2

Adam thank you for the response.

I also appreciate your conservative and detailed analysis. You are always level headed and this site has taught me a lot in the last severally years. Again many thanks and I sill hope I am right but who knows... Have a great weekend.

Peace